Learned something new on my Z10 today.

First in the browser up-swipe from the back key to bring up browsing history.

Second from text messaging switch between conversations quickly by swiping right half way and swipe up or down to switch contacts. Release finger and it closes current conversation and opens the one just highlighted.

What other secrets are baked in this phone?

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    01-22-14 06:41 PM
    What OS are you on?
    Newer ones have more baked in goodies than others

-In the calendar app in month view, swipe down from the middle of the screen to see full year calendar
    -In the camera, hold and drag the photo thumbnail to the right to quickly preview the picture (and in 10.2+ quickly delete/share it)

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 06:45 PM
    Tap the top bottom 3 times. Enable screen reader.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 07:39 PM
    Learned something new on my Z10 today.

First in the browser up-swipe from the back key to bring up browsing history.

Second from text messaging switch between conversations quickly by swiping right half way and swipe up or down to switch contacts. Release finger and it closes current conversation and opens the one just highlighted.

What other secrets are baked in this phone?

Posted via CB10
    That's wild on the sms screen, although, it appears you can only select one of the two contacts directly above or below the conversation you're in.

Via CB10 & Z10 or Q10
    01-22-14 07:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    This isn't just text messages, it's the same behavior from any hub view. Switch between emails, text to email, etc. Whatever the order is in the hub view you were in.

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    01-22-14 08:12 PM
    Put phone on vibrate or silent = no camera shutter sound.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 08:23 PM
    What OS are you on?
    Newer ones have more baked in goodies than others

-In the calendar app in month view, swipe down from the middle of the screen to see full year calendar
    -In the camera, hold and drag the photo thumbnail to the right to quickly preview the picture (and in 10.2+ quickly delete/share it)

Posted via CB10
    I'm running 10.2.0.429 and I like the camera one but there is one flaw. You can still delete photos from the thumbnail that should only be accessible after you unlock. Only pictures taken while locked should be accessible or anyone can view your pictures and delete them.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 10:59 PM