Just some questions I was interested is there anywhere you can get the white housing cover for blackberry z10 I have the black version ( only one I could get on release in the UK ) But would love to have the white is there anything I can do?

Also I went on me mums old bold before to sort an app out for her and realised in her app world she had all games like plants vs zombies, fifa 13 etc etc why isnt this on z10? I thought they was getting made for z10 originally ( I know there coming in future ) Just thought they would be here first before older models.

Okay I tried the instagram app earlier im very impressed it looks like its a BETA from them because previously it never worked so thats cool I found one issue only. When you click the camera button in the middle, then the bottom right icon I guess its source? then there's no way to go back unless you first pick a photo from your phone not a big issue just a bit annoying at first I was confused.

Next onto the PSX Emulator I had this on playbook for months and played crash bandicoot 2 perfectly really enjoyed it. So thought Id test it on the Z10 and its amazing looks really good. cant criticize much besides the buttons are small but thats expected on a smaller device than blackberry playbook. Here is a picture taken through Z10 Screenshot:
    Crash bandicoot 2 Z10 Screenshot
    03-05-13 11:05 AM