Okay, I have purchased a new Blackberry Z10 through AT&T and I am excited to continue my long run with blackberry!

My question is, I have tweets sent to my phone and in my previous phones (Torch 9860 & 9810), I was able to make the phone silent when I received a text message from twitter. I have subscribed to many sports accounts and various friends so I would just rather not be alerted unless it was a text message from somebody versus a status update. I went into the contacts and turned off all the settings for my twitter contact, but yet it is still vibrating. Is there something else I can do?
    11-13-13 09:29 PM
    Are you able to use the Twitter app? I'd suggest using that (or a 3rd party app) instead, and disabling whatever is sending you text messages for each new tweet.

Alternatively, if you don't use Twitter that much, you could create a second account to follow your sports teams - and use the App just for that. Then you could continue to subscribe to your text message service to get tweets from the other accounts you follow.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:52 PM