How the hell does that work *confused*

This tip may work for those who don't have pcs or laptops at work, some of us work outside of the office u dig

Posted via CB10
    Some carriers, on prepaid service for instance, use the available credit on the device as a "pay as you go" for data/internet. It simply charges per kb usage or something along those lines... (even if you don't have a data plan... it's automatic unless you cancel it completely)

It's basically similar concept...
    08-01-13 03:20 PM
    Yeah, that's one of the best ways to save battery life (especially if you're in an area where the coverage is spotty). The constant searching for the connection drains the battery even more.

Cool display name and pic btw! That's a beast

Haha thanks, one of the greatest sounding and performing engines for sure

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 04:46 PM
    Some carriers, on prepaid service for instance, use the available credit on the device as a "pay as you go" for data/internet. It simply charges per kb usage or something along those lines... (even if you don't have a data plan... it's automatic unless you cancel it completely)

It's basically similar concept...
    True but with data disabled on prepaid u get no charges, u actually save, if u don't turn it off next thing u know all ur airtime is gone

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 10:44 PM
    LTE (Long Term Evolution) - basically very fast data.

If you don't see it in network connections, you probably have the STL100-1 (non LTE variant of the Z10).
    True I got the STL100-1

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 10:45 PM
    Now now. I wouldn't want to neuter my BlackBerry now would I?

To Be Continued...
    08-01-13 11:30 PM
    Also turning the screen brightness to 0 uses less battery, can also turn the screen lock timeout to 10 seconds. Don't forget to turn off nfc and blue tooth also, wifi also kills battery life. Make sure to turn off swipe to unlock as that takes battery life. And then make sure you have lte turned off as already suggested. Only reply to urgent texts and don't leave any apps open. Don't install any side loaded apps or android ported apps as they are sure battery killers. If you have any loaded completely security wipe your phone to get rid of them. Set your email syncs as long as it can go. Then if your battery is still draining turn off the data, great suggestion! If you notice that the phone is still using battery, then turn it on airplane mode. If you still think the phone is using battery, turn it off and only turn it on every 2 hours just to check if the battery is going down or not, if you notice the battery is still draining despite all that, remove the battery and use the phone that way, that's the best way I've seen to ensure there is no battery usage. Almost forgot, make sure location services and blackberry protect are off as well

Posted via CB10
    bradu1 likes this.
    08-01-13 11:47 PM
    Seriously, I use my phone low to medium usage on a work day. I talk on it maybe a half hour, take about a dozen pics, respond to about a dozen emails, text throughout the day. Browse the Internet about a half hour, play games for about 15 minutes, I leave hub++ and voxer (sideloaded) open all the time. I have lots of side loaded apps and use blaq, voxer, BBM quite a bit. I leave nfc on all the time, blue tooth off. Skype is signed in but rarely used. I have 2 emails that sync. Screen is at about 60 and timeout is at 30 seconds

I pull my phone off the charger at 730 I get home from work at 5, my battery is normally at 65% then. If I leave it off the charger until bedtime at 12 it will be around 40%. I have no complaints about battery life at all.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 12:05 AM
    Turn off 3G+2G mode. Just use either one but not both will save you some juice.

If you have WiFi turn it on and use WiFi. It save even more battery.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 12:46 AM
    The battery life makes me want to cry. Unfortunately if I cry, I lose 28%...

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 02:03 AM
    Did u get a LTE sim card? You don't get LTE signal until you get one.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 03:19 AM
    What has Blackberry done when a person can not get though an average day without resorting to this.

Things like this have killed the brand!
    It has become like apple and android. All the crybabies demanded a BlackBerry that's more like apple and android, and now they have it: a brand ruined to suit the idi0ts.
    08-02-13 04:44 AM
    Then if your battery is still draining turn off the data, great suggestion! If you notice that the phone is still using battery, then turn it on airplane mode. If you still think the phone is using battery, turn it off and only turn it on every 2 hours just to check if the battery is going down or not, if you notice the battery is still draining despite all that, remove the battery and use the phone that way
    Posted via CB10
    Lmao u cracked me up

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:07 AM
    turn off all data service...sell your blackberry and buy a $50 phone then....
    much cheaper....
    08-02-13 05:14 AM
    [QUOTE=andryantoadi;8934033]turn off all data service...sell your blackberry and buy a $50 phone then....
    much cheaper.... [/QUOTE

Sell my white??? This is the best phone ever lol

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:30 AM
    Then why MUST you massacre English? Sound like an ignorant Midwest kid wishing for a rap career - nothing like acting a fool in 10 languages
    09-09-13 07:41 PM
    Then why MUST you massacre English? Sound like an ignorant Midwest kid wishing for a rap career - nothing like acting a fool in 10 languages
    Wow dude you've been here at the time you posted this you've been a member for all 11 minutes and you make your 2nd post resurrecting a month and 7 day old thread, just to make a snide remark?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by 93Aero; 09-09-13 at 08:08 PM.
    09-09-13 07:50 PM
    Don't get me started on vocab, i speak 10 languages and write about 5 how many can u speak.

Posted via CB10
    But how many do you write legibly?
    09-09-13 10:17 PM
42 12