Hey all,

So I'm seeing the "sending picture bar" fill up fully and it says sending picture... but the picture rarely actually sends and switches to "picture sent".

This is only over BBM, MMS send fine.

Im still on the old software (Bell).

Anyone else have this issue/know a fix?

Thanks!
    03-05-13 10:02 PM
    If you go to your pictures through the picture viewer app, view a picture and then press the share icon and choose bbm, does the problem happen that way?

Or, if you're in the bbm message and press the attach icon and do it that way, does the problem happen?
    03-05-13 11:05 PM
    Tried it again, and it worked through the picture viewer, but not when attached directly in BBM. When I tried it last night it didn't work either way.

Could this be due to traffic? Has happened to multiple contacts all of which are on os 7.1 on a curve.

Eventually the sending bar goes away and it says "Picture transfer encountered an error"

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 11:30 AM
    I've been getting the exact same error. When I go to the pictures folder on my phone, and click on the share icon, pictures that I share using bbm often do not send. The blue bar fills completely, and then it just says "picture transfer encountered an error." After a few seconds, it displays a thumbnail of the image I was trying to send in the bbm window, but says "0.0B" These are not high quality images that the receiver is requesting; just normal pictures that I'm trying to send my wife from my Z10. I have the newest OS that was pushed to my phone from Telus about a month ago, and she has an old Bold and is on the Koodo network. Anyone else experiencing this problem, or have a work around? Hopefully they take care of this in the new OS update that I'm sure will be coming out shortly?
    04-15-13 08:25 AM