Everyone probably noticed that since the introduction of the Z10 in February, lots and lots of new Crackberry members had showed up. We'd also seen lots of old accounts pop up too with little posting. Oddly most of them negative stuff to say about BlackBerry.

But I see this as a good sign! It means that BlackBerry had created something wonderful that worries lots and lots of people, enough to make them go the length to create an account and spend time here!

And even if they are all real BlackBerry users that are unsatisfied. The amount of new account or old accounts popping out means that BlackBerry really sold a lot of phone to other people from other platforms! Remember that unsatisfied users tends to me more vocal that satisfied clients.

Now hold on to your hats and get ready for the Q10!

Posted via CB10
    mkelley65, bungaboy and RazzBerry like this.
    04-12-13 09:40 AM
    That's one way to look at it.
    Another way would be, if you've got a lot of first time BlackBerry users picking up this phone and giving it a chance, and then getting irate online when they find it doesn't do what they expected, or what every other smartphone does, that's not a good place.
    Same reason a PlayBook successor might find it much harder to compete than the original PlayBook.
    04-12-13 09:51 AM
    Yeah but judging by the amount of new members... BlackBerry must had sold lots of phones to people from other platforms. Satisfied users don't go look at forums and open an account and say the time the phone and never post again.

Posted via CB10
    Gatmyer and bungaboy like this.
    04-12-13 10:00 AM
    Yeah but judging by the amount of new members... BlackBerry must had sold lots of phones to people from other platforms. Satisfied users don't go look at forums and open an account and say the time the phone and never post again.

Posted via CB10
    It's possible, but then unsatisfied users might find the device's forum and post online about it's shortcomings or their issues, only to be labelled trolls by others and have their claims dismissed, as you did in your OP, no?
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-12-13 10:12 AM
    It's possible, but then unsatisfied users might find the device's forum and post online about it's shortcomings or their issues, only to be labelled trolls by others and have their claims dismissed, as you did in your OP, no?
    I was going to point this out as well. Unless the trolls are swiftly being taken care of by the mods, I really haven't seen very many legit instances of trolling. I have, however, seen new members pop up asking questions/airing frustrations/asking when certain apps will be available/etc and BB apologists jumping all over them accusing them of trolling.

However, I've also seen plenty of people who have written that they're going to return the Z10 without asking for help. More often than not, people respond with a "don't let the door hit you on the way out" type of response instead of offering suggestions to their problem.

Trolling is a two-way street, but unfortunately many BB fans don't see it that way, since this is a BB fansite.
    bobauckland likes this.
    04-12-13 11:02 AM
    The positive sign though is that I rarely see someone with a lot of post bashing BlackBerry. It does happen... but if it was more common then it's a bad sign.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-12-13 11:30 AM
    I am curious. How many work for competitors of BB? I mean, it would not be illegal to troll now would it and dump on your competitors on FB, or any other forum would it? We all know about paid persons who comment in news paper comment sections for policitical reasons...why not her also?
    04-12-13 11:34 AM
    I had to register to try and figure out why the Z10 didn't seem to do the most basic things. I'm still trying to figure out the answer.
    04-12-13 11:36 AM
    I had to register to try and figure out why the Z10 didn't seem to do the most basic things. I'm still trying to figure out the answer.
    What are you looking for?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-12-13 11:39 AM
    Everyone probably noticed that since the introduction of the Z10 in February, lots and lots of new Crackberry members had showed up. We'd also seen lots of old accounts pop up too with little posting. Oddly most of them negative stuff to say about BlackBerry.

But I see this as a good sign! It means that BlackBerry had created something wonderful that worries lots and lots of people, enough to make them go the length to create an account and spend time here!

And even if they are all real BlackBerry users that are unsatisfied. The amount of new account or old accounts popping out means that BlackBerry really sold a lot of phone to other people from other platforms! Remember that unsatisfied users tends to me more vocal that satisfied clients.

Now hold on to your hats and get ready for the Q10!

Posted via CB10
    So let me get this straight. You’re saying that all new members are odd and mostly negative. New members have joined because they’re worried, and obsession over their worries is the reason they joined. That new members might not be real Blackberry users and are ALL unsatisfied. And that Blackberry probably sold a lot of phones.

Yes, I agree that Blackberry probably sold a lot of phones.
    04-12-13 11:52 AM
    So let me get this straight. You’re saying that all new members are odd and mostly negative. New members have joined because they’re worried, and obsession over their worries is the reason they joined. That new members might not be real Blackberry users and are ALL unsatisfied. And that Blackberry probably sold a lot of phones.

Yes, I agree that Blackberry probably sold a lot of phones.
    Hehe... no I am not saying that new members are all odd or negative. but you have to admit that lots are coming here to post one negative post and then disappears. Some are probably really disappointed buyers... but it seems like a awfully a lot are one post members mot seeking help from the board but just putting one negative post

Heck even I am a new member.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 12:07 PM
    Hehe... no I am not saying that new members are all odd or negative. but you have to admit that lots are coming here to post one negative post and then disappears. Some are probably really disappointed buyers... but it seems like a awfully a lot are one post members mot seeking help from the board but just putting one negative post

Heck even I am a new member.

Posted via CB10
    Well if your going to use a finer brush, then yes I can see your point and agree with you.
    04-12-13 12:10 PM
    Please do tell us the basics you are looking for it to do that you feel it does not do.
    04-12-13 12:12 PM
    I am sure that we can help here. What basic things are you talking about?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 12:23 PM