04-28-13 12:45 PM
113 ... 345
tools
  1. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    welcome to the world of Blackberry! Crackberry can be very useful , sometimes you need to filter the comments and feedback but overall its very useful with some very intelligent users . enjoy your Z10!!! i do!
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    04-27-13 09:38 PM
    So happy you realized such things. Welcome back!
    04-28-13 12:07 AM
    Yea you didn't get it right either, iPhone.

Apple makes their own grammar rules.
    LMAO! Man. This gets funnier by the minute but you are right. So much for that guy correcting my capitalization.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    04-28-13 12:57 AM
    Oh, one last thing... Please don't call us "crackberriums". That sounds like something related to a colonoscopy! LOL

I prefer "CrackBerrians".
    Actually wouldn't Crack Bury 'ems be a good name for a firm of undertakers (morticians)?
    ZedMacahan likes this.
    04-28-13 01:46 AM
    see below (double post)..........
    04-28-13 02:08 AM
    Good job with the grammar. I am glad you are taking this pretty seriously and not being negligent of the issue. It's one thing to like cell devices and go "crazy" with excitement which is fine but expressing yourself properly is very key to getting your point across.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    ++1
    Also, just as a tip for future posts: we know you are the thread author (OP) because it says so in your header when you respond.
    But it is much more enjoyable to read your posts now.
    Congratulations and welcome back!
    04-28-13 02:15 AM
    You people are never happy, you whine because some one leaves, you whine when someone sells a phone, you whine on all "I hate bb" threads.
    Now a guy returns and loves the phone.... still freaking whining.

Welcome back, glad you seen and experienced other devices and came to realize that BBRY is the best!!

(comma and periods are down by the space bar)

Posted from my Z10
    AMEN!!!
    Robert Pepe and Spawn12 like this.
    04-28-13 07:12 AM
    The kid is "fired up" about his new Berry.... Leave him alone... Imagine if he said he still enjoyed his iPhone too??? Imagine the crap he would get from this crowd.

Welcome back to Berry...
    04-28-13 07:26 AM
    Hi crackberriums just like to say I'm back to using the z10 I bought one from launch in UK I loved the phone from the start it was my first BlackBerry and I was impressed with the phone quality and the Os really refreshing. But I like my phones so I swapped for an iPhone 5 to try that out AWFUL that's all I can say step down from ip4s bad build in comparison (my opinion) had it for 2 days so sold that and got myself a note 2 apart from the size its a pretty big phone but still freezes often and the features are more of a gimmick than essential (my opinion) 5 days with note 2 felt un polished sold and got Sony xperia z did not like this in the hand just felt to uncomfortable to hold and didn't like the android experience on it one bit so sold and got the new HTC one loved the look of this phone (z10 looks) but that's as far as it went I hate HTC sence to clumpy and too much bloatware you'd need 20 core to help this be smooth so I swapped it for my beautiful white z10 and got some nice cash on top and I have to say that for me the z10 experience is the best bar none and for its infancy it makes the others feel like the boys of the bunch so there's my view on the z10 love it and it will get better from here onwards thanks for reading

Posted via CB10
    That is one of the biggest bs posts on CrackBerry (and that's saying a lot). I've had the Note 2, Z10 and currently own the HTC One... There is 0 stutter, slowness with either the N2 or especially the One. Not sure if you're just straight up lying or just seriously misinformed or just got two defective phones... Either way, to say the One needs 20 cores to run smoothly is absurd.

Enjoy your z10 though regardless.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    04-28-13 08:10 AM
    That is one of the biggest bs posts on CrackBerry (and that's saying a lot). I've had the Note 2, Z10 and currently own the HTC One... There is 0 stutter, slowness with either the N2 or especially the One. Not sure if you're just straight up lying or just seriously misinformed or just got two defective phones... Either way, to say the One needs 20 cores to run smoothly is absurd.

How can you say the note 2 doesn't lag? It forced closed apps at least 3 times a day. And there was times it came unresponsive too. It's also the same on my friends so please don't call me a liar. As for the comment about 20 cores it was an exaggeration. Sence and android are never going to be fluent. I had force closes on several apps and also the same thing with been unresponsive. It makes me laugh when people then comment and say use this launcher and do this and that. I'm talking about working out of the box. That's what most people want.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 08:27 AM
    How can you say the note 2 doesn't lag? It forced closed apps at least 3 times a day. And there was times it came unresponsive too. It's also the same on my friends so please don't call me a liar. As for the comment about 20 cores it was an exaggeration. Sence and android are never going to be fluent. I had force closes on several apps and also the same thing with been unresponsive. It makes me laugh when people then comment and say use this launcher and do this and that. I'm talking about working out of the box. That's what most people want.

Posted via CB10
    Well to be fair a launcher doesn't do anything but allow a user more customization if they want to give their phone a different look. A ROM would be more for tweaking the phone to work better.
    04-28-13 08:40 AM
    I'm loving this thread now; my grammars getting much better? What do you guys Think ~ lol thanks for putting up with the grammar.

Posted via CB10
    I personally despise them when someone comments on grammar or spelling in a forum. It has gotten easier to corect the spelling but punctuation and sentance constuction iss reelly historee.
    04-28-13 10:10 AM

I or it could be like the z10 or any other phone for that matter some people seem to have endless issues while others don't.
    I haven't had any of the major issues with my z10 that other people on this site have reported.

Posted via CB10 using my BlackBerry Z10 smartphone
    Dale Lindley likes this.
    04-28-13 12:45 PM
113 ... 345