04-28-13 11:45 AM
113 1234 ...
tools
    It's customary when one is welcomed back into someone else's home that you bring a six-pack of beer, out of courtesy. Just PM me one.......

Welcome back...
    I'll take a bottle of red wine, thank you.

Welcome home.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 02:35 PM
    You know what they say:

"Once you go black, you - sometimes return your phone to try other phones and type in a really long sentence why you loved yours disregarding punctuation but still getting your point across because you realize you have figured out you loved your original phone and - never go back."

Posted via CB10
    Kendall Oei likes this.
    04-26-13 02:44 PM
    Don't worry about them Dale. Enjoy the Z10 and welcome back.
    04-26-13 02:50 PM
    Please learn to type in a coherent manner. Didn't you learn this in high school? I mean I understand making a few grammatical errors here and there but just reading your mess is pure embarrassment. Maybe you should stick to iphones and android devices.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    Could also nitpick the fact that you don't know when to use capital letters......iphone and android should be written Iphone and Android.....nitpicking at its best
    04-26-13 02:51 PM
    Welcome Back OP, and thanks for your imput from other platform experiences. Don't worry abut the immaturity its everywhere you go nowadays
    04-26-13 03:04 PM
    Welcome back!

It's not so much about grammar Dale. It's about legibility. For every one person who complains, another 10 simply won't bother to read it. You're doing yourself a disservice in that case; the effort it would have taken to use punctuation here and there is far less than the effort that someone has to put it to try and read it without any.
    That's it. It is just plain tedious to read. I gave up about halfway through.
    04-26-13 03:06 PM
    Exactly the downside to blackberry at times. so what if my grammars isn't upto scratch. Get over yourselves its nice that some people don't care about grammar and would rather just comment on the post.

Posted via CB10
    Nice post... welcome back from the dark side!

As far as grammar, I'd just blame it on the new predictive text. It doesn't automatically add the punctuation where it's needed.....
    04-26-13 03:12 PM
    Oh, one last thing... Please don't call us "crackberriums". That sounds like something related to a colonoscopy! LOL

I prefer "CrackBerrians".
    crimsonking likes this.
    04-26-13 03:17 PM
    Welcome back fella, I did say in your last thread that i had a feeling that it wouldn't be long before your back.

Hope this time the z10 works out for u.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 03:20 PM
    Welcome back to using the Z10.
    Enjoyed your enthusiam and willingness to try new phones and settling on one that will meet your personal needs.
    Yes, the self-appointed grammar mob gets tiresome quite quickly...

Exactly the downside to blackberry at times. so what if my grammars isn't upto scratch. Get over yourselves its nice that some people don't care about grammar and would rather just comment on the post.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 03:21 PM
    Welcome. The Z10 is pretty sweet.
    04-26-13 03:28 PM
    Seriously. Leave him alone. It's not a friggin high school where we judge someone for spelling punctuation and what not. Let that be at school only.

Welcome back you were missed. Never ever go back to ifone never ever. Hate that piece of cra*

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree the posters above what are they the grammar police get a life
    04-26-13 03:28 PM
    welcome back,
    04-26-13 03:35 PM
    I read ebooks in my old Bold 9000 and find it very comfortable. You can enlarge the font and it centers itself so you don't have to move the text from side to side. Can't wait to try the Q10!!
    04-26-13 03:51 PM
    Please learn to type in a coherent manner. Didn't you learn this in high school? I mean I understand making a few grammatical errors here and there but just reading your mess is pure embarrassment. Maybe you should stick to iphones and android devices.

Why don't you apologize. It's excitement, and the chap is back. That should be good enough, OH, unless tour a troll.
    04-26-13 04:39 PM
    I love to hear these stories. Thanks op.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 05:03 PM
    Thanks for your comments.
    04-26-13 05:03 PM
    Why don't you apologize. It's excitement, and the chap is back. That should be good enough, OH, unless tour a troll.
    "Tour" a troll huh? Nice.

Anyway, apologize for what? If anything he should apologize for having us strain ourselves to read all that gibberish. Yea, I get it. He is "super pumped" to be back. Woo hoo. Let's throw a party! Well guess what? You can express yourself legibly and coherently with proper punctuation usage. It's not too much to ask.

And no one is perfect like I already stated. There is just a big difference between trying and not giving a rat's ***.

04-26-13 06:22 PM
    Welcome back! I tried the HTC one at an AT&T store and it was super snappy(had a nice bubbly feel to it) but after that it was just terrible. I'm fond of saying this but Sense looks like Windows 95; after everything they've done, their UI skin is still the crappiest I've ever seen.
    04-26-13 06:26 PM
    "Tour" a troll huh? Nice.

Anyway, apologize for what? If anything he should apologize for having us strain ourselves to read all that gibberish. Yea, I get it. He is "super pumped" to be back. Woo hoo. Let's throw a party! Well guess what? You can express yourself legibly and coherently with proper punctuation usage. It's not too much to ask.

And no one is perfect like I already stated. There is just a big difference between trying and not giving a rat's ***.

Take a chill pill.

Posted via CB10
    SnoozerBold likes this.
    04-26-13 06:29 PM
    Welcome back, you came back at a good time, there's a big update to the BB10 operating system coming down in a week or two. Also, Blackberry Link just got updated a couple of days ago and works faster and smoother now.
    Dale Lindley likes this.
    04-26-13 06:35 PM
    Hi crackberriums just like to say I'm back to using the z10 I bought one from launch in UK I loved the phone from the start it was my first BlackBerry and I was impressed with the phone quality and the Os really refreshing. But I like my phones so I swapped for an iPhone 5 to try that out AWFUL that's all I can say step down from ip4s bad build in comparison (my opinion) had it for 2 days so sold that and got myself a note 2 apart from the size its a pretty big phone but still freezes often and the features are more of a gimmick than essential (my opinion) 5 days with note 2 felt un polished sold and got Sony xperia z did not like this in the hand just felt to uncomfortable to hold and didn't like the android experience on it one bit so sold and got the new HTC one loved the look of this phone (z10 looks) but that's as far as it went I hate HTC sence to clumpy and too much bloatware you'd need 20 core to help this be smooth so I swapped it for my beautiful white z10 and got some nice cash on top and I have to say that for me the z10 experience is the best bar none and for its infancy it makes the others feel like the boys of the bunch so there's my view on the z10 love it and it will get better from here onwards thanks for reading

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts exactly.. the android and ios market is just for 'show'
    They market all these great specs, and say you can have the best phone on the market... a few months later, there's a newer one with better parts and supposedly fast than anything.

BlackBerry is built strong and lasts long. My old 9780 is so amazing that it works just as fast as newer phones on the market- although certain things like loading webpages and stuff is slower, it's still pretty amazing.

Posted via CB10
    Dale Lindley likes this.
    04-26-13 06:47 PM
    Anyway if you are happy with purchase that is what counts.

Attached Thumbnails Tried the rest now I'm back-papercamera_130426_195323.jpg  
    04-26-13 06:55 PM
    Welcome back OP. Ignore some of these kids around here.

Black Tie Z10
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-26-13 07:10 PM
    Welcome back OP. You tried those phones all so fast it made me dizzy to read about it! lol. Glad you're going to take the time to slow down and enjoy the Z10.
    04-26-13 07:12 PM
113 1234 ...