Hi crackberriums just like to say I'm back to using the z10 I bought one from launch in UK I loved the phone from the start it was my first BlackBerry and I was impressed with the phone quality and the Os really refreshing. But I like my phones so I swapped for an iPhone 5 to try that out AWFUL that's all I can say step down from ip4s bad build in comparison (my opinion) had it for 2 days so sold that and got myself a note 2 apart from the size its a pretty big phone but still freezes often and the features are more of a gimmick than essential (my opinion) 5 days with note 2 felt un polished sold and got Sony xperia z did not like this in the hand just felt to uncomfortable to hold and didn't like the android experience on it one bit so sold and got the new HTC one loved the look of this phone (z10 looks) but that's as far as it went I hate HTC sence to clumpy and too much bloatware you'd need 20 core to help this be smooth so I swapped it for my beautiful white z10 and got some nice cash on top and I have to say that for me the z10 experience is the best bar none and for its infancy it makes the others feel like the boys of the bunch so there's my view on the z10 love it and it will get better from here onwards thanks for reading

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 12:41 PM
    Punctuation is your friend.

Posted via CB10
    akavbb, R Field, solarius and 21 others like this.
    04-26-13 12:44 PM
    Longest sentence. Ever.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 01:06 PM
    Hi crackberriums just like to say I'm back to using the z10 I bought one from launch in UK I loved the phone from the start it was my first BlackBerry and I was impressed with the phone quality and the Os really refreshing. But I like my phones so I swapped for an iPhone 5 to try that out AWFUL that's all I can say step down from ip4s bad build in comparison (my opinion) had it for 2 days so sold that and got myself a note 2 apart from the size its a pretty big phone but still freezes often and the features are more of a gimmick than essential (my opinion) 5 days with note 2 felt un polished sold and got Sony xperia z did not like this in the hand just felt to uncomfortable to hold and didn't like the android experience on it one bit so sold and got the new HTC one loved the look of this phone (z10 looks) but that's as far as it went I hate HTC sence to clumpy and too much bloatware you'd need 20 core to help this be smooth so I swapped it for my beautiful white z10 and got some nice cash on top and I have to say that for me the z10 experience is the best bar none and for its infancy it makes the others feel like the boys of the bunch so there's my view on the z10 love it and it will get better from here onwards thanks for reading

Posted via CB10
    Apart for the meaning which I totally like, seriously go back to second grade and learn where to end a sentence.
    04-26-13 01:12 PM
    You people are never happy, you whine because some one leaves, you whine when someone sells a phone, you whine on all "I hate bb" threads.
    Now a guy returns and loves the phone.... still freaking whining.

Welcome back, glad you seen and experienced other devices and came to realize that BBRY is the best!!

(comma and periods are down by the space bar)

Posted from my Z10
    hf199, Masahiro, trynacu2 and 20 others like this.
    04-26-13 01:24 PM
    Why bother to comment on his grammar. All he wanted to do was express his feelings about the phone. He was probably all excited when writing that.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 01:26 PM
    Stopped reading at the part where he says that the One was laggy, if anything it is one of the smoothest phones ever.
    04-26-13 01:27 PM
    You people are never happy, you whine because some one leaves, you whine when someone sells a phone, you whine on all "I hate bb" threads.
    Now a guy returns and loves the phone.... still freaking whining.

Welcome back, glad you seen and experienced other devices and came to realize that BBRY is the best!!

(comma and periods are down by the space bar)

Posted from my Z10
    I agree...whine...never happy!

Posted via CB10....Z10
    SnoozerBold likes this.
    04-26-13 01:28 PM
    I agree...whine...never happy!

Posted via CB10....Z10
    Exactly the downside to blackberry at times. so what if my grammars isn't upto scratch. Get over yourselves its nice that some people don't care about grammar and would rather just comment on the post.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 01:36 PM
    Seriously. Leave him alone. It's not a friggin high school where we judge someone for spelling punctuation and what not. Let that be at school only.

Welcome back you were missed. Never ever go back to ifone never ever. Hate that piece of cra*

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 01:38 PM
    Too bad about the HTC One, might have bought it for the wife. Wanted to get her the Q10, but she loves reading her ebooks on the large touch screens.

Posted via CB10
    hifinut69 likes this.
    04-26-13 01:39 PM
    Exactly the downside to blackberry at times. so what if my grammars isn't upto scratch. Get over yourselves its nice that some people don't care about grammar and would rather just comment on the post.

Posted via CB10
    Some people can't help themselves, don't make it your problem, enjoy the Z, it's a great phone which will get better with future updates.

Posted via CB10
    Dale Lindley and Vikmal like this.
    04-26-13 01:45 PM
    Punctuation is your friend.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 01:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's customary when one is welcomed back into someone else's home that you bring a six-pack of beer, out of courtesy. Just PM me one.......

Welcome back...
    Vorkosigan and Dale Lindley like this.
    04-26-13 01:53 PM
    Am I a bad person that I DIDN'T Notice there was no comma's or periods....LOL. I'm so used to bad gramer on the interweb, I have become oblivious to it I guess.

As some mentioned here, regardless of the obvious lack of punctuations, its the meaning here. I say welcome back.
    04-26-13 01:55 PM
    Please learn to type in a coherent manner. Didn't you learn this in high school? I mean I understand making a few grammatical errors here and there but just reading your mess is pure embarrassment. Maybe you should stick to iphones and android devices.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    akavbb likes this.
    04-26-13 01:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    Welcome Dale. We are CrackBerry Nuts after all. Some of us a little more nuts than others.
    Dale Lindley and miker476 like this.
    04-26-13 02:03 PM
    Bunch of grammar Nazis.

Posted via Z10
    Dale Lindley likes this.
    04-26-13 02:09 PM
    Seriously, there are some that shouldn't be allowed to post, unless they can add something useful to the thread.
    Good post, and thanks for the input.

Posted via CB10
    pjc007 and Dale Lindley like this.
    04-26-13 02:11 PM
    Lol leave him be. He typed on the phone apparently and maybe he's not used to it yet.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-26-13 02:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    Welcome back!

It's not so much about grammar Dale. It's about legibility. For every one person who complains, another 10 simply won't bother to read it. You're doing yourself a disservice in that case; the effort it would have taken to use punctuation here and there is far less than the effort that someone has to put it to try and read it without any.
    tour_ism likes this.
    04-26-13 02:14 PM
    Thanks for sharing your story and welcome back. Oh and don't mind the grammer nazis.
    04-26-13 02:16 PM
    I'm loving this thread now; my grammars getting much better? What do you guys Think ~ lol thanks for putting up with the grammar.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 02:20 PM
    Glad you came to your senses. But it's good that you tried the competition and found what is best for you, we're glad that you found BlackBerry to be that for you.

Welcome back
    04-26-13 02:23 PM
    Now kids... This is the internet. You will correspond with people who don't speak or write perfect english. They be in or from another country. They may not have your level of education (which is often a matter of luck). They may use grammar and spelling as stylistic differences to give you a sense of their personality. As long as they are Crackberry heads, they belong.
    rjedge54 and lwaysluking like this.
    04-26-13 02:32 PM
113 123 ...