I disagree. I've looked at photos taken by the HTC One on android central and I am not impressed. I've looked at reviews online and in my opinion the photos look fuzzy. Exactly like the 920. It is very snappy but I've tried launchers on my nexus 7 and they're darn right terrible. They're slow and drain the battery like a mofo. Besides, HTC has shown consumers how they treat their customers; how much they support their software. My fiance, someone who is not into cell phones, saw an HTC One commercial and she was absolutely livid remembering the **** she had to go through with her old phone. They have a lot to remedy

Posted via CB10
    If you adjust the setting properly to your surroundings it takes really nice pictures. I agree with you that HTC has made some bad phones but believe me the One is them trying to make up for all of that.

I don't know what launchers you've used but I haven't experienced any battery drain using the nova launcher. The battery is a damn site better that what I get on my Z10.

Im not at all dismissing what you are saying, but HTC has made a really nice phone here. I just don't think the OP actually used one. To say that phone is slow is crazy.
    Dale Lindley likes this.
    04-27-13 05:16 AM
    If you adjust the setting properly to your surroundings it takes really nice pictures. I agree with you that HTC has made some bad phones but believe me the One is them trying to make up for all of that.

I don't know what launchers you've used but I haven't experienced any battery drain using the nova launcher. The battery is a damn site better that what I get on my Z10.

Im not at all dismissing what you are saying, but HTC has made a really nice phone here. I just don't think the OP actually used one. To say that phone is slow is crazy.
    I am the original poster. And to say I haven't used the HTC one is wrong. It was my experience with it and I didn't find it to be all that. Like on here every user experience is different with the z10. I may have had a bad egg or not given it long enough to settle in. But having used the z10 in the past my expectations of the HTC one was higher than expected. With its all sing and dancing specs. Anyway everyone to there own.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 05:29 AM
    Welcome back. I could not imagine setting up so many phones in such a short period of time. You sure went through a lot during that time but it made you realize which phone you really like.

Z10 on Rogers
    04-27-13 05:40 AM
    Op here. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I would just like to thank you all for your comments some more so than others lol. Anyway I'm back here for good. I'm hooked on this thing.

Posted via CB10
    Good job with the grammar. I am glad you are taking this pretty seriously and not being negligent of the issue. It's one thing to like cell devices and go "crazy" with excitement which is fine but expressing yourself properly is very key to getting your point across.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    04-27-13 07:37 AM
    I am the original poster. And to say I haven't used the HTC one is wrong. It was my experience with it and I didn't find it to be all that. Like on here every user experience is different with the z10. I may have had a bad egg or not given it long enough to settle in. But having used the z10 in the past my expectations of the HTC one was higher than expected. With its all sing and dancing specs. Anyway everyone to there own.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed, I shouldn't have made this about the One anyway. It's about you coming back to Blackberry, and welcome back!
    04-27-13 07:37 AM
    Stopped reading at the part where he says that the One was laggy, if anything it is one of the smoothest phones ever.
    Yeah, and then he goes out and gets the OMAP variant....

Yeah no, I'd take the One.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 08:10 AM
    Wow you were quite the phone **** glad to see you have now found love

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    04-27-13 08:17 AM
    Whether back for good or back till next fone keep it honest say it how you see it ignore the numpty comments on here
    04-27-13 08:20 AM
    Good job with the grammar. I am glad you are taking this pretty seriously and not being negligent of the issue. It's one thing to like cell devices and go "crazy" with excitement which is fine but expressing yourself properly is very key to getting your point across.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    Wtf is wrong with u?? Are u some sort of freaking grammar police or something?? Let it go man let it go. Sure his original post was hard to read but I got the message of what he was trying to say.

Some of you in here should be ashamed of yourselves. Having a pop at the op for his lack of grammar...what next?? He didnt wipe his backside after using the toilet??!!?? LOL

Posted via CB10
    SnoozerBold likes this.
    04-27-13 08:46 AM
    Welcome back. I'm loving every bit of my z10. I don't care what anybody says. Especially I phone users. Who. Don't care for blackberries. They'd never. Test. Anything against my phone cuz they know ill win! I can't stress. Enough how. Much I love, the. Multitasking capability. I use several, apps. At once. It's fast. Smooth : has the apps I want: enjoy the future. Updates.

By the way, I found the commas and periods.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 09:55 AM
    Glad you came back. I was like you. I've had all the phones out there and switched frequently. But once I got to the z10, I fell in love. Soo smooth. Now I'm trying to talk my gf into getting one. I get bashed all the time by my Android friends for getting the BlackBerry. They all say Its gonna fail. I disagree and defend it till the end. I've been running the leaked 10.1 and all I got to say is this experience is only gonna get better. Enjoy!!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 10:15 AM
    Hi crackberriums just like to say I'm back to using the z10 I bought one from launch in UK I loved the phone from the start it was my first BlackBerry and I was impressed with the phone quality and the Os really refreshing. But I like my phones so I swapped for an iPhone 5 to try that out AWFUL that's all I can say step down from ip4s bad build in comparison (my opinion) had it for 2 days so sold that and got myself a note 2 apart from the size its a pretty big phone but still freezes often and the features are more of a gimmick than essential (my opinion) 5 days with note 2 felt un polished sold and got Sony xperia z did not like this in the hand just felt to uncomfortable to hold and didn't like the android experience on it one bit so sold and got the new HTC one loved the look of this phone (z10 looks) but that's as far as it went I hate HTC sence to clumpy and too much bloatware you'd need 20 core to help this be smooth so I swapped it for my beautiful white z10 and got some nice cash on top and I have to say that for me the z10 experience is the best bar none and for its infancy it makes the others feel like the boys of the bunch so there's my view on the z10 love it and it will get better from here onwards thanks for reading

Posted via CB10
    Hmm I wont bull**** sugar coat **** aint my style.I Dont really beilieve you.I remember your initial post and threads.You just wanted latest and greatest.And you pretty much confirmed you are keeping up with the jones trendwhore type.So yeah this is wind blowing in the tree.The S4 is out when you running to test that??

Dont get mad people he might be telling the truth and understand the bb10 now.But I cant take this guys post all too serious.Anyway have fun whatever you doing.
    04-27-13 12:09 PM
    Hmm I wont bull**** sugar coat **** aint my style.I Dont really beilieve you.I remember your initial post and threads.You just wanted latest and greatest.And you pretty much confirmed you are keeping up with the jones trendwhore type.So yeah this is wind blowing in the tree.The S4 is out when you running to test that??

Dont get mad people he might be telling the truth and understand the bb10 now.But I cant take this guys post all too serious.Anyway have fun whatever you doing.
    Do you on know me ? I didn't thinks so. I came on here to share my experience with different variants of phones. Like I said I like technology nothing wrong with that is there? I've tried a lot of phones in my time and truthfully this is the only device I've come back to. If that for some reason is a problem to you. Then you have too much time on your hands to let it get your back up. Anyway I'm a phone buff and really like the direction BlackBerry are going in.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 12:39 PM
    Punctuation is your friend: A fitting one liner. Legibility (or credibility often correlates with coherence) helps to hold a reader's interest is another fitting comment I observed. ... But I guess the OP message is that he likes his Z, at least for now, after taking a test drive of competitor models.

Great!! But extracting from the longest CB periodic (unended) sentence ever, how does one test a phone in 2, or even 5 days, except as a pure superficial marketing play: That is, from an "I like how this phone feels or how that one doesn't feel" test. Granted Apple and Samsung will sell a large % on a simple feel basis (having already established themselves technically) but BB will need a different marketing angle to really sell and reaquaint itself with financial stability.

[Note: When you learn to drive on the right side of the road, of course the left side seems alien at first. That doesn't make driving on the right side better, only different and perhaps a personal preference. BB has to overcome its lost perception as a market leader in order to get a significant % of potential buyers to accept new BlackBerry conventions.]

BB's future rests on the superiority of OS10, access to key Apps, perhaps a rapid response to hard/software flaws, and then it's reasonable copy of the feel of Sam and Apple. This may be accomplished only through a grass roots type BB resurgence in the belief that the Z and Q are (slightly)superior phones to that offered by either Apple or Samsung (even as not ever outselling either).

Glad to see the OP likes the Z phone.

Posted via CB10
    Davidro1 likes this.
    04-27-13 01:29 PM
    Welcome back, you came back at a good time, there's a big update to the BB10 operating system coming down in a week or two. Also, Blackberry Link just got updated a couple of days ago and works faster and smoother now.
    Yeah, you can now link your NAS to your Z10 so all your content is available all the time without syncing... If you have large or unlimited data.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 01:49 PM
    04-27-13 01:55 PM
    Welcome back Dale.
    04-27-13 04:22 PM
    Do you on know me ? I didn't thinks so. I came on here to share my experience with different variants of phones. Like I said I like technology nothing wrong with that is there? I've tried a lot of phones in my time and truthfully this is the only device I've come back to. If that for some reason is a problem to you. Then you have too much time on your hands to let it get your back up. Anyway I'm a phone buff and really like the direction BlackBerry are going in.
    Posted via CB10
    There's nothing wrong with trying out other technology. I love BB10 but I would never want them to have a monopoly any more than I like having Google and Apple dominate. I'd like to see Blackberry succeed in the market, I think they've earned it. I'd also like to see Microsoft step up a bit more in fact. The more competition there is in the marketplace, the better ALL of the OSes will become, imho. I'd like to see a healthy market where there are at least four (or more) viable competitors fighting over us! That way, everyone wins that is an end user regardless of personal preference.
    jdhooghe likes this.
    04-27-13 04:26 PM
    I'm loving this thread now; my grammars getting much better? What do you guys Think ~ lol thanks for putting up with the grammar.

Posted via CB10
    Glad you like the phone. It seems at times that the CrackBerry forums are full of bullies, but really there are just a few of them and the rest of us just put up with it. Things are getting exciting around here anyway, you picked a good time to jump back in.
    Dale Lindley likes this.
    04-27-13 04:29 PM
    Stopped reading at the part where he says that the One was laggy, if anything it is one of the smoothest phones ever.
    Surely not. I have it myself and it stutters all the time!!
    Dale Lindley likes this.
    04-27-13 04:32 PM
    You lost all credibility when you said an android was "one of the smoothest phones ever.

What a load of crap
    04-27-13 05:16 PM
    Welcome back!! Come on people stop the wining about his grammer. This site is for all BlackBerry users to speak there minds and share not to be jumped on

medicdon
    Dale Lindley likes this.
    04-27-13 05:40 PM

Oh yes, it was snappy as hell. I was very impressed.

I will try Nova Launcher on my Nexus 7 and see how it is
    04-27-13 06:23 PM
    There's nothing wrong with trying out other technology. I love BB10 but I would never want them to have a monopoly any more than I like having Google and Apple dominate. I'd like to see Blackberry succeed in the market, I think they've earned it. I'd also like to see Microsoft step up a bit more in fact. The more competition there is in the marketplace, the better ALL of the OSes will become, imho. I'd like to see a healthy market where there are at least four (or more) viable competitors fighting over us! That way, everyone wins that is an end user regardless of personal preference.
    +111111111111!!!!
    04-27-13 06:24 PM
    Could also nitpick the fact that you don't know when to use capital letters......iphone and android should be written Iphone and Android.....nitpicking at its best
    Yea you didn't get it right either, iPhone.

Apple makes their own grammar rules.
    04-27-13 08:30 PM
113 ... 2345