Welcome back into the fold...

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 07:14 PM
    Its all good. Welcome back. Don't listen to half the tools in here.
    04-26-13 08:33 PM
    I disagree with your assessment on the HTC One. It is as polished and fast of a phone I have ever used. Spectacular screen, unbelievable speakers for playing music and speakerphone, phenomenal call quality, and lightning fast all the way around.

It also has the best browser I've ever used on a phone (comparing recently to ip5 and Z10.)

And even at 4mp the camera is absolutely wonderful (if you know anything about camera's you'll know that megapixels are only part of what makes a camera capable of taking great shots).

I've never been a fan of Android phones but The One has completely changed the way I look at Android now. The One is a winner all the way around and without a doubt the best phone on the market right now (don't get all huffy though, the Z10 is a close second). Oh and the build quality is second to none.

And sense is meaningless since you can choose a variety of launchers to use if you want.
    Last edited by donnation; 04-26-13 at 08:51 PM.
    04-26-13 08:39 PM
    Welcome Back! The heck with perfect grammar.
    04-26-13 08:52 PM
    Welcome back Bro

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 08:57 PM
    I'm seriously disappointed that the z10 does not auto fix grammar problems and add in its own punctuation so that I can read the op. The phone sucks!

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 08:58 PM
    I'm seriously disappointed that the z10 does not auto fix grammar problems and add in its own punctuation so that I can read the op. The phone sucks!

Posted via CB10
    That's they way my typing looked the first time I used the voice dictation on my Z10. I didn't know you have to say 'period' and 'comma' in places where you want them.
    04-26-13 09:11 PM
    Glad you love your Z10 =)

By the way, I think I would probably pass out if I were to say everything that you wrote in one single shot!

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 09:36 PM
    Dale, i left BBRY for the shiny new Palm Pre in 2007. i came back for the z10. i have tried every OS out there to date but none is as good as BB10. i'm glad to see you didnt waste years chasing something you already had. Welcome Back.
    04-27-13 12:16 AM
    Welcome back OP, I hope you decide to stick around. It can get frustrating and disheartening when people jump on you like that right away.
    I used to think I was a bit of a grammar Nazi and I know I can be a jerk and an ******* at times, but WOW. just plain ignorant and outright mean for non real reason at all?
    I guess if you don't have an issue with what the op is actually saying so just jump on him for something else?
    Because, nope, we can't have a thread go buy without making someone feel bad about themselves for some reason or another. I usually see this type of bull**** and just think to myself "Yeah, that's just crackberry now and how it's going to be" and I then I move on.
    I don't know but this one just seemed out right mean for no reason. He comes and posts about being happy and excited about his BlackBerry on a BlackBerry site and gets shat on for it. Nice. Classy.

If people have that big of an issue with someone's grammar or lack of for whatever the reason may be, why not send the person a PM or say it politely? (you may have to look up the word 'polite' it may be lost on some of you)
    Some people around here are dicks just for the sake of being a ****. I'll never understand that.
    Maybe it's lack of sex? Money troubles? Parents giving you a hard time?
    Are you mad that you pissed away all that money on a fancy English degree and are getting nothing out of it so take it out people in Web forums while doing so in a coffee shop on their free wifi but you're telling the people there you're actually working on your movie script? Lol
    Do you feel like you wasted 4 yrs on thst degree and living in mom and dads basement still pissed you off and you KNOW you're smarter than you're manager at Wal Mart electronics department but it's all political, it's always something, right? Not you and your lack of interacting with people? You're perfect! They're afraid of your superior intellectual abilities and love being corrected by you, it just proves you're better than them. People love that. Ha ha ha
    I love this site and most people here even ones I disagree with. They're civil and mature. A concept that eludes some people. but every now and then have to take a break from it because of garbage like this.
    And I don't know why I replied. I usually ignore it but damn some of you guys need serious help. Maybe anger management, therapy, Spouse? Something is seriously wrong with some of you to get so angry over nothing that is going to have any impact on your life what so ever. I really hope that you guys don't treat friends, family and coworker like this in real like. (if you have many I have a feeling some of you lack the common social skills to maintain some type of healthy relationship with people face to face)
    Can't you cut anyone some slack? or just not read the damn thread? You don't have to read every thread posted here. I don't think it was listed in the terms of service when any of us registered an account here on crackberry. Did I miss that part?

OP I'm glad you like your device. Enjoy and I hope you stick around.

I apologise for the long rant I just felt bad for the OP and almost embarrassed to be a long(er) member of this site and somehow associated with replies like that.

I'm well aware of the hypocrisy replying how I have it people people replying this same way. I just got tired of it. It's mean and ignorant for no reason.

/ This reply was NOT checked for grammar, spelling or punctuation errors on purpose.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by SnoozerBold; 04-27-13 at 01:21 AM.
    04-27-13 01:00 AM
    Please learn to type in a coherent manner. Didn't you learn this in high school? I mean I understand making a few grammatical errors here and there but just reading your mess is pure embarrassment. Maybe you should stick to iphones and android devices.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    i wish we had mute buttons on here, just so i could blot out wankers like this!!
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-27-13 01:14 AM
    Welcome back

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 01:16 AM
    Punctuation is your friend.

Posted via CB10
    Punctuation costs money?!?!

From Zed to U via CB10
    04-27-13 01:17 AM
    He was writing in a flow of ideas, I can tell he was writing without even pausing, i do that sometimes too. What's the big deal? He's expressing his experiences with the other phones while coming back to blackberry

Z10? Why yes it is.
    04-27-13 01:21 AM
    Please learn to type in a coherent manner. Didn't you learn this in high school? I mean I understand making a few grammatical errors here and there but just reading your mess is pure embarrassment. Maybe you should stick to iphones and android devices.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    Unfortunately, while trying to reply with quote, I accidentally pressed like in your post.
    Now I cannot unlike it since I am on the zee.
    Nevertheless, it's not the same thing to make a joke about something compared to being rude and impolite like you did.

Maybe you should apologize.
    Maybe I was rude too. So I sincerely apologize to the OP.

Posted via my beloved Zeeeeeeee
    crimsonking likes this.
    04-27-13 01:30 AM
    Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 01:32 AM
    Welcome back OP, I hope you decide to stick around. It can get frustrating and disheartening when people jump on you like that right away.
    I used to think I was a bit of a grammar Nazi and I know I can be a jerk and an ******* at times, but WOW. just plain ignorant and outright mean for non real reason at all?
    I guess if you don't have an issue with what the op is actually saying so just jump on him for something else?
    Because, nope, we can't have a thread go buy without making someone feel bad about themselves for some reason or another. I usually see this type of bull**** and just think to myself "Yeah, that's just crackberry now and how it's going to be" and I then I move on.
    I don't know but this one just seemed out right mean for no reason. He comes and posts about being happy and excited about his BlackBerry on a BlackBerry site and gets shat on for it. Nice. Classy.

If people have that big of an issue with someone's grammar or lack of for whatever the reason may be, why not send the person a PM or say it politely? (you may have to look up the word 'polite' it may be lost on some of you)
    Some people around here are dicks just for the sake of being a ****. I'll never understand that.
    Are you mad that you pissed away all that money on a fancy English degree and are getting nothing out of it so take it out people in Web forums while doing so in a coffee shop on their free wifi but you're telling the people there you're actually working on your movie script? Lol
    Do you feel like you wasted 4 yrs on thst degree and living in mom and dads basement still pissed you off and you KNOW you're smarter than you're manager at Wal Mart electronics department but it's all political, it's always something, right? Not you and your lack of interacting with people? You're perfect! They're afraid of your superior intellectual abilities and love being corrected by you, it just proves you're better than them. People love that. Ha ha ha
    I love this site and most people here even ones I disagree with. They're civil and mature. A concept that eludes some people. but every now and then have to take a break from it because of garbage like this.
    And I don't know why I replied. I usually ignore it but damn some of you guys need serious help. Maybe anger management, therapy, Spouse? Something is seriously wrong with some of you to get so angry over nothing that is going to have any impact on your life what so ever. I really hope that you guys don't treat friends, family and coworker like this in real like. (if you have many I have a feeling some of you lack the common social skills to maintain some type of healthy relationship with people face to face)
    Can't you cut anyone some slack? or just not read the damn thread? You don't have to read every thread posted here. I don't think it was listed in the terms of service when any of us registered an account here on crackberry. Did I miss that part?

I apologise for the long rant I just felt bad for the OP and almost embarrassed to be a long(er) member of this site and somehow associated with replies like that.

I'm well aware of the hypocrisy replying how I have it people people replying this same way. I just got tired of it. It's mean and ignorant for no reason.

/ This reply was NOT checked for grammar, spelling or punctuation errors on purpose.

Posted via CB10
    Best rant ever. And i totally am in agreement. And I love you didn't check spelling or punc... good job. This is the internet people. Who cares how ones writes. Like he said. You don't like it. Don't cont. Reading and move on. Jeez!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    SnoozerBold likes this.
    04-27-13 01:33 AM
    And welcome back op

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 01:35 AM
    Best rant ever. And i totally am in agreement. And I love you didn't check spelling or punc... good job. This is the internet people. Who cares how ones writes. Like he said. You don't like it. Don't cont. Reading and move on. Jeez!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    I just hope none of these type of people find out about Twitter. Their heads would explode.

Posted via CB10 using my BlackBerry Z10 device.
    Wigley458 likes this.
    04-27-13 01:37 AM
    I disagree with your assessment on the HTC One. It is as polished and fast of a phone I have ever used. Spectacular screen, unbelievable speakers for playing music and speakerphone, phenomenal call quality, and lightning fast all the way around.

It also has the best browser I've ever used on a phone (comparing recently to ip5 and Z10.)

And even at 4mp the camera is absolutely wonderful (if you know anything about camera's you'll know that megapixels are only part of what makes a camera capable of taking great shots).

I've never been a fan of Android phones but The One has completely changed the way I look at Android now. The One is a winner all the way around and without a doubt the best phone on the market right now (don't get all huffy though, the Z10 is a close second). Oh and the build quality is second to none.

And sense is meaningless since you can choose a variety of launchers to use if you want.
    I disagree. I've looked at photos taken by the HTC One on android central and I am not impressed. I've looked at reviews online and in my opinion the photos look fuzzy. Exactly like the 920. It is very snappy but I've tried launchers on my nexus 7 and they're darn right terrible. They're slow and drain the battery like a mofo. Besides, HTC has shown consumers how they treat their customers; how much they support their software. My fiance, someone who is not into cell phones, saw an HTC One commercial and she was absolutely livid remembering the **** she had to go through with her old phone. They have a lot to remedy

Posted via CB10
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-27-13 01:50 AM
    Who need punctuation when you have passion... OP, as you can see, most people here are nice and welcoming, and the ones who failed to do so, well... let's not judge them either, there's a reason for everything. We can all get better... and hopefully we will.

Posted via CB10
    jdhooghe and SnoozerBold like this.
    04-27-13 01:55 AM
    Who cares about his grammar. I think he got his point across pretty well. He chose the Z10 over the other major competitors and I got 2 words for him. Welcome back.

Vancouver Canucks "our team, our way"
    04-27-13 03:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    I agree with all of this. People just need to relax and realize there is absolutely no point of treating people like that... again, thanks for posting OP

Vancouver Canucks "our team, our way"
    04-27-13 03:35 AM
    Op here. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I would just like to thank you all for your comments some more so than others lol. Anyway I'm back here for good. I'm hooked on this thing.

Posted via CB10
    SnoozerBold and akavbb like this.
    04-27-13 04:07 AM
    You know, it was one big sentence, but it was a great one. He probably couldn't stop flinging words up from his Z10 keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    SnoozerBold likes this.
    04-27-13 04:45 AM
113 12345