If you're on AT&T like I am, you most likely suffer from severe battery drain. That's the LTE killing your battery, and while other carriers allow you to switch off the LTE to 3G to save the battery some, AT&T has locked out that option for us on the Z10. There are two other options that can help ; keep WiFi on at all times and remember all connections so the phone stays off of LTE when not in use for calls, and / or find a way to extend the battery. There are so many battery add ons for the Z10, but most add bulk to the phone and eliminate the use of a good case. That is where the Trident Electra Portable Power 9000 comes in. It is a light and small package (nearly the same size as the Z10), and is a 9000 ma lithium polymer battery with two Standard USB ports 2 (2.1a and 1a charge ports) and a micro USB port for charging the 9000 seperately. With 9000 ma, you could give the Z10 several full charges, and it even works on the PlayBook (both on the 1a side). A micro USB cable is included, but the one included is short, so either use the USB cable included with your Z10 or PlayBook, or you can use any brand of micro USB cable you want. The 9000 can charge off of a USB jack on a PC, but I find a 12V USB car charger or a USB wall charger work faster and better (such as the one included with the Z10). It has indicator lights for charge levels, a power button, and comes in three colors. I have black to match my case, and tethering to the battery to keep the Z10 party going doesn't bother me one bit. I don't work for Trident or stand to benefit from anyone buying one; just trying to contribute what has helped me and be a productive community member versus those who just criticize suggestions but offer no advice. If anyone else has an option better than what I have mentioned, please feel free to expand the thread.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 06:31 PM
    06-08-13 06:39 PM
    Ebay you can get the Electra for 63. Plus it has a better brand behind it.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 06:45 PM
    But I agree, the extra 1000 ma and 24 dollars less is hard to pass up. The Electra 9000 also has a soft touch coating and rubber feet. That one doesn't seem to. Looks like a glossy fingerprint magnet. Guess it depends on what your needs are.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 06:49 PM