I'm looking for opinions on this case for the Z10. Is it too bulky or thick ? I usually holster my phone, but when just carrying it i want some protection. All feedback appreciated.
    02-24-13 10:30 AM
    I bought one yesterday. Not bulky or heavy at all and comes with a screen protector. This case very easy to get on and off if you like to switch between holster and case. I definitely recommend this case for your use.

CB10 App, Z10
    02-24-13 10:41 AM
    my main concern before buying the case was about the added bulk to the phone. Ive now had the case for about 2 weeks now and i love it. it barely adds anything to the phone while adding protection to the corners and the stand functionality is great, very easy to transform
    02-24-13 11:45 AM
    I second what both posts above say. Great shell and a good stand as well. Using mine for two weeks also.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 12:19 PM
    I was a skeptic myself until i found a red one, and bought it. I love my case now; it adds minimal bulk, provides adequate protection, and it's very versatile. I would definitely recommend this case to any Z10 owner. I would suggest going to a store and asking to try it out (thats what i did) and see if you like it yourself before purchase. Goodluck, cheers from Canada.
    02-24-13 01:32 PM
    I have the red one too and love it! I had the flip for a week but this is the one for me. I might get the holster for the summer but that is it.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 baby!!
    02-24-13 01:41 PM
    I have two reds coming this week for me and the wife. Looking forward to it.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 02:07 PM
    I have the black one. Love it

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 02:08 PM
    All these responses show why this is such a great site. Thanks to all who responded, your input is much appreciated.
    02-24-13 03:04 PM
    I want one too. I own a white Z10 and would love a red Transform Shell. Do you guys know if that's looking good (because the red/black case doesn't really match the white Z10)? Or is it better to a buy a white shell for the white Z10?

Thx.
    03-03-13 03:12 PM
    I got a black one for my white z10, nice oreo look!

Posted via my White Z10
    03-03-13 03:29 PM
    I've got the white one for my White Z10 and it's perfect. Now it looks like the Real Storm Trooper

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 03:41 PM
    I found it very flimsy feeling (I doubt there will be much protection)

I just bought this and love it

Amazon.com: Poetic HardBack Case for BlackBerry Z10 Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Electronics

I got mine off ebay, but it is a very nice case (and seems more sturdy than the BB offical transform case)
    03-03-13 03:43 PM
    Ha ha , I got the white one for my Black Z10. looks great

I got a black one for my white z10, nice oreo look!

Posted via my White Z10
    03-03-13 03:44 PM
    I still love my flip case. As I don't use a screen protector. The flip is good for protecting the screen from scuffs while in your pocket.

Use to use a screen protector on my playbook and once I took it off, wow! What a difference. The screen is so much more vibrant.

I suspect the same can be said for the Z10. Put a screen protect on it and the crisp beauty of the display is lost

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 04:36 PM
    How is the screen protector that comes with the case?

Is it good? Or quality not so good (too thin, too thick, whatsoever)?

Thx.
    03-05-13 01:21 PM
    I just got the white transform case yesterday. I love the way it feels. The phone seems more secure in my hand. I like the protection it offers without hiding the phone. I haven't put the screen protector yet. My one beef is that when I try to use it as a stand, it won't stay open. The phone ends up leaning on the case barely raised. I'm assuming the fold is just new and needs to get used more, but I thought it would be more functional out of the box.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 02:13 PM
    I found it very flimsy feeling (I doubt there will be much protection)

I just bought this and love it

Amazon.com: Poetic HardBack Case for BlackBerry Z10 Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Electronics

I got mine off ebay, but it is a very nice case (and seems more sturdy than the BB offical transform case)
    I have the Transform case and don't know how this one is better. If anything, seems like there is less corner protection from the pictures and it also may be harder to hold and type.
    03-05-13 02:19 PM
    How is the screen protector that comes with the case?

Is it good? Or quality not so good (too thin, too thick, whatsoever)?

Thx.
    It is a a great screen protector. Fits perfectly and you can't tell it is on. I never use these but thought to try it out and it is staying.
    zwuncki likes this.
    03-05-13 02:20 PM
    I still love my flip case. As I don't use a screen protector. The flip is good for protecting the screen from scuffs while in your pocket.

Use to use a screen protector on my playbook and once I took it off, wow! What a difference. The screen is so much more vibrant.

I suspect the same can be said for the Z10. Put a screen protect on it and the crisp beauty of the display is lost

Posted via CB10
    Nope. I am fussy about that too, and you can't tell at all that there is a screen protector on outside of the small cutout near the camera. Absolutely no different in feel or image. Maybe because it is the screen protector that BlackBerry makes, vs others.
    03-05-13 02:21 PM