Does anybody know how to transfer files from my z10 to my 9810?
    I did not really like my Z10 because of battery issues, and etc..
    So if anyone can help me.. That would mean the world to me..
    I've searched Google and Crackberry but couldn't find any yet,
    Maybe people are still too busy to transfer from their old BB to z10!

Thanks
    04-16-13 09:41 AM
    Try BlackBerry Link. I don't understand the problem you have with the Z10 Battery. Mine is OK. how long is it lasting? What other problems are you having?

Black Tie Z10
    04-16-13 09:49 AM
    Try BlackBerry Link. I don't understand the problem you have with the Z10 Battery. Mine is OK. how long is it lasting? What other problems are you having?

Black Tie Z10
    So i backup my Z10 with Link, and restore my 9810 with Link aswell?

I usually use 9810 for communication and iPhone 4 for games/camera
    Then i thought wouldnt it be better if i just have a phone that could do everything..
    Then i got the Z10, i was really satisfied with the OS and everything..
    But the battery couldnt last more then 6 hours, with no email at all, 300 bbm contacts,
    moderate usage i should say, i didnt open twitter or FB or anything, and followed
    all the battery saving method.. OMG.. it was worst, so i thought i would just switch back..
    04-16-13 10:10 AM
    So i backup my Z10 with Link, and restore my 9810 with Link aswell?

I usually use 9810 for communication and iPhone 4 for games/camera
    Then i thought wouldnt it be better if i just have a phone that could do everything..
    Then i got the Z10, i was really satisfied with the OS and everything..
    But the battery couldnt last more then 6 hours, with no email at all, 300 bbm contacts,
    moderate usage i should say, i didnt open twitter or FB or anything, and followed
    all the battery saving method.. OMG.. it was worst, so i thought i would just switch back..
    If it's only the battery that is an issue then keep in mind that it takes about a week for the battery to get configured properly. There is a notable increase in battery performance after one week. Also be sure to update your OS to the latest version which includes further battery improvements. Still up to you what you will do ultimately, good luck.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-16-13 10:16 AM
    Please list your battery saving tips. It will be a stuck ported app, another tip your forgetting or a bad battery.

Black Tie Z10
    04-16-13 10:39 AM
    Well this went really weird, i backuped my Z10 with link, then connect my 9810 but Link wont connect and says that is it is no compatible because Link is only for BB os 10 and above, so i opened DDM and tried to backup my Z10 with it, but it didnt work either.. It says BB os 10 must use Link...
    OMG, can someone help?
    04-16-13 11:22 AM
    What about using Blackberry Protect? That should work.
    04-16-13 07:38 PM
    What about using Blackberry Protect? That should work.
    There isn't an option to backup in Z10's BB Protect..
    04-16-13 11:27 PM
    Afternoon bump..
    04-17-13 03:24 AM
    I remember a time when you did not even need to worry about your battery. It just lasted and lasted.
    04-17-13 03:27 AM
    The sad truth is that you can't, I had to restore from a previous protect backup, once you move to the Z10 there's no way to transfer data back.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 03:33 AM
    The sad truth is that you can't, I had to restore from a previous protect backup, once you move to the Z10 there's no way to transfer data back.

Posted via CB10
    Not even a third party app that might do?
    You're scaring me, might probably be the worst move i've made
    04-17-13 03:38 AM
    Not even a third party app that might do?
    You're scaring me, might probably be the worst move i've made
    Believe me I tried every option. If I missed any happy days but I don't think it's possible.

Posted via CB10
    brandonsalim likes this.
    04-17-13 03:39 AM
    Believe me I tried every option. If I missed any happy days but I don't think it's possible.

Posted via CB10

Thanks a lot..

Anyway, im still looking for a solution
    04-17-13 02:36 PM
    Give it a week, turn lte off for that week. And watch what you side load for that week.

I get a day or two with lte if I don't play games. Only thing that kills the battery is viewing desktop version forums. Everything else is fine, torch is a nightmare compared to this. Not a bad phone but no comparison I have both sitting here.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-17-13 02:52 PM
    I'd like to know what OS version or phone is running(check in settings, about, then OS), if it doesn't end in .85 then that explains all your problems. Always are you a Verizon customer or?
    04-17-13 03:22 PM
    I remember a time when you did not even need to worry about your battery. It just lasted and lasted.
    You can get lots of battery life on a very small display with limited to no touch capabilities and a slow CPU.
    Signhere likes this.
    04-17-13 03:24 PM
    I think InTouchApp Contacts might be of interest to you. Granted I haven't used it, but I think it might be what you need

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 03:31 PM
    Does anybody know how to transfer files from my z10 to my 9810?
    I did not really like my Z10 because of battery issues, and etc..
    So if anyone can help me.. That would mean the world to me..
    I've searched Google and Crackberry but couldn't find any yet,
    Maybe people are still too busy to transfer from their old BB to z10!

Thanks
    Peep this in reference to battery issues.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lution-796608/
    04-17-13 03:33 PM
    I'd like to know what OS version or phone is running(check in settings, about, then OS), if it doesn't end in .85 then that explains all your problems. Always are you a Verizon customer or?
    Sorry i don't know how to multi-quote in CB app in the Z10 here so i am gonna reply every post one at a time.. i am in .90 i just updated with Link not a while ago..

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 03:08 AM
    Give it a week, turn lte off for that week. And watch what you side load for that week.

I get a day or two with lte if I don't play games. Only thing that kills the battery is viewing desktop version forums. Everything else is fine, torch is a nightmare compared to this. Not a bad phone but no comparison I have both sitting here.

Posted via CB10
    I'm using 3G/2G all the time, i've been using my Z10 for about 2 weeks now, and plugged out my Z10 from 9am and its 3pm now and its showing 35% with no app running, no e-mail, no social media apps just bbm-ing maybe 10 minutes an hour so around an hour of BBM-ing.. In the 9810 with the same settings just bbm-ing it migbt still be standing around 70% by now..

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 03:11 AM
    I think InTouchApp Contacts might be of interest to you. Granted I haven't used it, but I think it might be what you need

Posted via CB10
    Ok some strange issues downloaded InTouch in my Z10 before downloading it on my Torch, but it won't backup the contacts in my Z10.. its only showing downloading when i click sync in both phone..

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 03:13 AM
    Peep this in reference to battery issues.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lution-796608/
    Thanks for the post, i might as well start fresh, but using the Z10 has been a burden to me because text messages history, bbm chat history are all gone although i know we can see text message convs when we start one, but its a hassle to me.. Thanks for the link though!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 03:15 AM
    Funny how we're all trying to convince him to not go back to the torch. I'm with the people, try a few more steps that these fine people have posted. I really don't think your torch is a better phone than the Z10. Bad move my friend.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 04:33 AM
    Funny how we're all trying to convince him to not go back to the torch. I'm with the people, try a few more steps that these fine people have posted. I really don't think your torch is a better phone than the Z10. Bad move my friend.

Posted via CB10
    The Z10 is a better phone in a jack of all trades master of none kind of way, OS7 devices were masters at a few but key features.
    04-18-13 04:45 AM