How do I transfer my pictures from the Z10 device to the media card I installed?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 08:30 PM
    Easiest way is to enable mass media mode, USB cable and windows explorer

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 08:32 PM
    The only way I know of is to connect your Z10 to your computer via usb then drag and drop.
    03-23-13 08:33 PM
    Go to the camera folder in the file manager, select the pictures you want to move, then go to the sd card picture file and finish the move.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 08:40 PM
    Z10 device to the media card means from internal to sd card?
    there is an "data manager" "folder manager" go to your internal pictures click the 3 points down left chose, then select your files and on the left side the upper icon "move to" navigate to destination folde

or connect your z10 via wifi and move the files over the air from your pc...
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    03-23-13 08:44 PM
    Can the SD card be chosen as default save folder for photos & videos?
    03-24-13 12:20 AM
    Go to file manager, then navigate to the folder that has the files you want to move, long press on the file, then choose the move option on the side menu, then navigate to the folder where you want to save to, then press move in the top left and your done

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 12:20 AM
    yes,open your camera app and slide your finger from the top down,you should get a short menu that asks if you want to save pics on media card and for geotagging.my save option was to save on media card when i finally found the setting after awhile.i don't know if automatically changed when i inserted the card or if it was the default setting.
    03-24-13 02:05 AM
    With the exception being screen shots, which seem to always save on the device
    03-24-13 11:25 AM
    So now that I have this enabled, will the current pics on device now be on my card? Or just the pics I take from now on?
    03-26-13 10:59 PM
    From now on...
    03-27-13 12:38 AM
    You can Check this with the file manager...
    03-27-13 12:39 AM
    Thanks to this thread it answered my query in the other thread, cheers
    03-30-13 12:05 PM
    Hey guys, remember box.net supports auto syncing of photos and vidoes.
    03-30-13 10:52 PM
    Is their any way as I download a picture from the browser, save it straight to the SD card instead of it downloading it onto the phone?
    05-09-13 03:42 AM
    No that I know of. But you can also select multiple files to move by instead of long pressing the file. Tap the three dots... tap select, select all you want then long press and select move, navigate where you want to throw them and high move and that's it

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 04:09 AM
    Is their any way as I download a picture from the browser, save it straight to the SD card instead of it downloading it onto the phone?
    It comes with OS 10.1, so wait for that.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 09:52 AM
    To move your pictures to SD card, you can use PlayCloud.

To save a picture from the web browser to your SD card, you can use PlayCloud too. I could add a download manager to PlayCloud

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 09:57 AM
    Please help - I follow all the steps (going to the download folder on the device, selecting all, hitting the "move" button) but when I navigate to the destination folder on the SD card, the "save" option isn't there. How can I save the images I'm trying to move?
    07-03-13 10:13 AM
    Please help - I follow all the steps (going to the download folder on the device, selecting all, hitting the "move" button) but when I navigate to the destination folder on the SD card, the "save" option isn't there. How can I save the images I'm trying to move?
    When you want to move pictures to the sd card don't try to do it though the pictures app...do it from File Manager app.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 10:20 AM
    Thanks, but I think that's what I'm doing - I'm going in through the File Manager. I don't know what else to try.
    07-03-13 10:25 AM
    Thanks, but I think that's what I'm doing - I'm going in through the File Manager. I don't know what else to try.
    In addition, I've tried to move downloaded JPGs from my download file on the device as well as photos from the camera file on the device, and when I move to the SD card there is no way to save or drop anything there.
    07-03-13 10:29 AM
    Open file manager n see blue boxes. Pic should be in camera box. Open it and select pic. Press 3dots and move. Press back< . Press on device then media card. More boxes appear. Open the one you want and then move should appear at the top...press that.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 10:47 AM
    Which application do you use ?

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 10:54 AM
    Open file manager n see blue boxes. Pic should be in camera box. Open it and select pic. Press 3dots and move. Press back< . Press on device then media card. More boxes appear. Open the one you want and then move should appear at the top...press that.

Posted via CB10
    afl777 - That is exactly what I do, but when I navigate to the media card and then the box I want, the "move" does NOT appear at the top! I can't figure out why not.
    07-03-13 11:10 AM
39 12