I've noticed that when I'm trying to touch very specific parts of the screen (to touch small elements within apps) the place where I touch the screen isn't what is registered. It has been like this since I've had the phone, and has always bothered me. Has anyone else experienced this?

If I use my pinky and barely touch the screen while looking at it from an extreme angle (to the side) I can see that an element my finger isn't even "touching" is activated. I have to touch below elements to touch them accurately.

This does NOT pertain to the keyboard. Maybe my keyboard has adjusted the touch points?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 06:18 PM
    Could a screen protector be causing this, if by chance you have one installed.

I'd run BlackBerry Virtual Expert's screen display test, just to see what it reports or if there's a bigger issue.

BVE can be found free in BBWorld. It's a good tool to have to troubleshoot your phone.

Also there's nothing like a good old device restart.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by 93Aero; 01-20-14 at 06:34 PM.
    01-20-14 06:21 PM
    No screen protectors of any sort. This has been an issue since 10.0.9. It seems to come and go, and is more noticeable when selecting items on a list. Of course, many apps use lists....

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 06:42 PM