Started out well but I went to a meeting and had my phone just sitting on the table as we spoke. Then I noticed it rebooted and was in the throws of restarting. It seemed fine; I typed in my SIM code to get it started and finished the meeting.

Now, usually when I start my car (a 2010 Volvo) it syncs with the car's bluetooth handsfree system perfectly. But not after the reboot. Neither recognized the other. I had to manually connect them but even then it lasted about 30 seconds. I touched the sync button and it reconnected but dropped again and again.

Anyone have any idea why this might have happened? A friend suggested the blue tooth module in the car maybe be going out but that random reboot makes me wonder if it wasn't the phone.
    louboutins likes this.
    04-29-13 06:51 PM
    The chances of the blue tooth failing right after your reboot is very low. I don't have reboots so I can't help too much but what if you tried a hard reset by holding both volume rockers for 10 seconds. I know it's like throwing fire on fire but worth the try maybe
    04-29-13 07:21 PM
    Hey man thats really sad to hear. Judging by your profile picture you seem like a experience humble wise man that drives a Volvo i really feel that life is really taken a turn and is unfair for you dealing with these problems that you had not provoked or deserved in the first place. I mean why are there problems with a phone happening to you i feel like you had enough of these games and your old enough to realize that you should not stand for these dumb reboots and glitches. PS I hope you get this fixed my heart goes out to you stay strong.
    Mel25 likes this.
    04-29-13 07:23 PM
    I would try powering off he phone fully by holding the power button. Then turn it back on and try to connect. That should help you. Sometimes blue tooth is picky for no reason. Hope it works out for you and you can get it going.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 07:38 PM
    Hey Fruitloopz. Thanks for that caring and thoughtful Kumbaya. My Zed had been performing fairly well. A fair share of random reboots and bedside mode failures but all in all nothing major. This was a strange phenomenon today and the reboot and the blue tooth not syncing seemed like a logical thing to question. I only mentioned the brand of car because it's relatively new and the Bluetooth system is supposed to be one of the better, easier to manage, systems. Had I not, someone would have asked about it. But hey, thanks again for your thoughts and concern.
    04-29-13 09:47 PM
    Many Volvo users are reporting issues with the Bluetooth. And yes, I said Bluetooth NOT Z10. Could this be a Volvo issue? Maybe just bad timing with the reboot.
    I would call Volvo and tell them you are having Bluetooth issues, then after they speak tell them about the Z10 if need be
    04-29-13 10:18 PM
    Many Volvo users are reporting issues with the Bluetooth. And yes, I said Bluetooth NOT Z10. Could this be a Volvo issue?
    Sigh...

Maybe just bad timing with the reboot
    It's all a coincidence!!!!!!
    04-29-13 10:22 PM
    Let me guess: Verizon Wireless?
    04-29-13 10:24 PM
    Sigh...

It's all a coincidence!!!!!!
    I have no idea if it is coincidence or not. I do know VOLVO users are having many Bluetooth issues
    04-29-13 10:27 PM
    I have no idea if it is coincidence or not. I do know VOLVO users are having many Bluetooth issues
    So which is it? 'It's maybe a coincidence' as you first said or 'I have no idea if it's a coincidence'? Not sure?
    Last edited by mset; 04-29-13 at 10:42 PM.
    04-29-13 10:30 PM
    Hey man thats really sad to hear. Judging by your profile picture you seem like a experience humble wise man that drives a Volvo i really feel that life is really taken a turn and is unfair for you dealing with these problems that you had not provoked or deserved in the first place. I mean why are there problems with a phone happening to you i feel like you had enough of these games and your old enough to realize that you should not stand for these dumb reboots and glitches. PS I hope you get this fixed my heart goes out to you stay strong.
    Are you practicing your English?

Posted via CB10
    piquepoc, Mel25 and SK122387 like this.
    04-29-13 11:31 PM
    No haha that's really funny, English is my first language I just like putting my heart into my words it shows some feelings when everyone is writing without a care. Thanks for your concern though

Posted via CB10
    rango10 likes this.
    04-30-13 02:12 AM
    No haha that's really funny, English is my first language I just like putting my heart into my words it shows some feelings when everyone is writing without a care. Thanks for your concern though

Posted via CB10
    I liked your post. Ignore the style police.
    04-30-13 08:15 PM
    what the fudge?
    04-30-13 08:19 PM
    Lol, your post is GOLD...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-30-13 08:22 PM
    I liked your post. Ignore the style police.
    I asked because his post came across very condescending.
    niss63 likes this.
    04-30-13 11:06 PM