Finally bagged a Z10 at my local TMobile store in Boston and the associates shared with me that BlackBerry is offering sales associates a free BlackBerry if they can sell 10 BB phones. This is a huge incentive for the associates to push the device and will have a huge impact on the overall sales.
    Not all the store associates knew though so i thought to share it on here to help it gain more traction.

TMobile also has a $25 gift card promo going on where you earn $25 for every new customer you refer
    Last edited by shupor; 03-27-13 at 01:57 PM.
    03-26-13 09:44 AM
    The Z10 is a gorgeous device. T Mobile will sell a lot of them over time, since it has the best offering for data and voice and a growing LTE availability. The Z10 is incredibly fast, very functional, with addictive features like Peek and Hub that are hard to match. The American love affair with the IPhone is faltering a bit, as the device becomes dated and Apple's attempts to innovate further have been to increase the screen size and resolution of the phone and decrease the screen size and resolution of the Ipad - not really an impressive set of changes. Enterprise should love the ability to separate "church and state" by keeping work and personal data apart, and the Enterprise Blackberry software now supports heterogeneous devices easing IT departments administrative headaches with BYOD. Consumers yawned at the new Samsung, for good reason, since like Apple it did not have much new (although it is a splendid device). I am betting on upside surprises for worldwide Blackberry sales, and in the American market, I don't want to say "who cares . . .?" but there is a larger world out there.
    03-27-13 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD