Does anybody know when tmobile is going to push the 10116 update? I'm surprised att got it first,tmobile is slackin.

Posted via CB10
    Aman Ebro likes this.
    04-15-13 05:39 PM
    Something tells me we already had the update pre-loaded and att is slacking ..
    04-15-13 05:44 PM
    Well they are at 10.116 tmobile is at 10.85

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:53 PM
    I have an AT&T, Rogers and T-Mobile SIM so I can get the current update from which ever of those has it.
    bunky1971 likes this.
    04-15-13 05:56 PM
    Lol damn you're more than prepared!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:57 PM
    Regardless to who is slacking they just need to push it out. All carriers should have it the same time but it depends if they need to test it or not probably.

By the way I have AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:57 PM
    Regardless to who is slacking they just need to push it out. All carriers should have it the same time but it depends if they need to test it or not probably.

By the way I have AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    Lol I agree
    I need that battery upgrade is why I'm asking.
    A tmobile rep told me they are first ones to get the updates always,fail -_-

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:00 PM
    Lol I agree
    I need that battery upgrade is why I'm asking.
    A tmobile rep told me they are first ones to get the updates always,fail -_-

Posted via CB10
    Lol right. Major fail.

Hopefully it comes soon for T-Mobile and VZW. Especially VZW... they are having all types of issues that I've heard of lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:03 PM
    Lol right. Major fail.

Hopefully it comes soon for T-Mobile and VZW. Especially VZW... they are having all types of issues that I've heard of lol.

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully,or ill go get a new battery or something it might be the battery.lol yeah Verizon is a mess right now,they are definitely making the z10 look bad,smh.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:04 PM
    Hopefully,or ill go get a new battery or something it might be the battery.lol yeah Verizon is a mess right now,they are definitely making the z10 look bad,smh.

Posted via CB10
    LOL its horrible.

My battery life has been fine but I will probably get the battery bundle soon so I can start using my Zed a hell of a lot more

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:09 PM
    Has anyone tried loading up the leaked 10.0.10.116 version on their tmobile z10? according to the comments it works... I just can't seem to download it the mega website where it is being hosted is being weird...
    04-15-13 06:12 PM
    LOL its horrible.

My battery life has been fine but I will probably get the battery bundle soon so I can start using my Zed a hell of a lot more

Posted via CB10
    I'm getting four hours bro ;_; the tech guy at blackberry said the update would fix it.
    I'm a get the bundle regardless,it looks epic!

Posted via CB10
    UndeadNinjaa likes this.
    04-15-13 06:20 PM
    Has anyone tried loading up the leaked 10.0.10.116 version on their tmobile z10? according to the comments it works... I just can't seem to download it the mega website where it is being hosted is being weird...
    Supposedly it works bro,i can't do it cause my computer is wack, I can only connect my z10 via wifi to the bblink.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:21 PM
    I, for one, will wait for the t-mo version to be rolled out in hopes it will have wifi-calling. Maybe wifi-calling will be a separate OTA but... Back in the day, when my Moto Defy got updated to 2.2.1, everyone else got 2.2.2... but mine had wifi calling.
    04-15-13 06:22 PM
    I'm getting four hours bro ;_; the tech guy at blackberry said the update would fix it.
    I'm a get the bundle regardless,it looks epic!

Posted via CB10
    Four hours? That's nuts dude. I'm at 9 hours a little under half. The bundle is Great buy though

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:24 PM
    I, for one, will wait for the t-mo version to be rolled out in hopes it will have wifi-calling. Maybe wifi-calling will be a separate OTA but... Back in the day, when my Moto Defy got updated to 2.2.1, everyone else got 2.2.2... but mine had wifi calling.
    WIFI calling for T-Mobile might be the reason It's taking a little longer to push out.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:25 PM
    If anyone has it could they mirror it somewhere else?
    04-15-13 06:30 PM
    Four hours? That's nuts dude. I'm at 9 hours a little under half. The bundle is Great buy though

Posted via CB10
    Tell me about it bro smh. I'm jealous! Lol
    Hopefully it gets rectified soon, I wanna use it way more without worrying about the battery dying.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:31 PM
    Haha that's why I want to buy that bundle so I can just use it non stop. It'll probably be out soon though. Hopefully they aren't waiting for the 10.1 update.... x.x

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:35 PM
    I have the leaked update and have been running it on my VZW Zed for a full day now with zero issues. Battery is great, SMTP issues solved, no reboots as yet (I would get them multiple times a day prior to the upgrade). Phone is flying along through heavy multitasking... I tried to put it up on Dropbox to share but it's too big (or so the Web interface told me) weighing in at 1.4GB. If anyone has a suggestion about where to upload it I'll upload it tonight. Hit me up at [email protected]

Root

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:45 PM
    You can buy the SIM for cheap on Amazon. The Rogers I got didn't have data services (don't need it). It was full size but I cut it down with scissors. It was $7.
    04-15-13 06:45 PM
    Haha that's why I want to buy that bundle so I can just use it non stop. It'll probably be out soon though. Hopefully they aren't waiting for the 10.1 update.... x.x

Posted via CB10
    Foreal, Ima be laughing at all the apple and android noobs with their un removable battery

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:48 PM
    I have the leaked update and have been running it on my VZW Zed for a full day now with zero issues. Battery is great, SMTP issues solved, no reboots as yet (I would get them multiple times a day prior to the upgrade). Phone is flying along through heavy multitasking... I tried to put it up on Dropbox to share but it's too big (or so the Web interface told me) weighing in at 1.4GB. If anyone has a suggestion about where to upload it I'll upload it tonight. Hit me up at [email protected]

Root

Posted via CB10
    Sounds sweet bro, unfortunately I can only connect to bblink via wifi cause my comp sucks balls.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:49 PM
    You can buy the SIM for cheap on Amazon. The Rogers I got didn't have data services (don't need it). It was full size but I cut it down with scissors. It was $7.
    If I use that sim it will find the update?

Posted via CB10
    UndeadNinjaa likes this.
    04-15-13 06:50 PM
    Foreal, Ima be laughing at all the apple and android noobs with their un removable battery

Posted via CB10
    Haha right

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:51 PM
31 12