Stuck here with a friend... it ducks I hate the iphone! But I'm showing off my Z10 to a bunch of iSheep so at least that's entertaining ;-)

Via Zed using CB10
    R Field and angieberry10 like this.
    04-12-13 09:21 AM
    Hope your wearing body Armor LOL

Posted with BlackBerry Z10
    R Field and AbsoluteT23 like this.
    04-12-13 09:24 AM
    Yeah don't get shot!! LOL

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    04-12-13 09:28 AM
    Just sigh. Then say: "Whew, feels good not to have a home button."

Posted via my sexy Z10
    SDTRMG and magsasaka like this.
    04-12-13 09:30 AM
    Yeah tmobiles activations software has already borked so I'm officially stuck here... but I've shown off time shift and the BlackBerry Hub so many different times I can't move my right thumb without first going upward and then to the left! lol

Via Zed using CB10
    jdhooghe and TrueKulcha like this.
    04-12-13 09:45 AM
    Hope your wearing body Armor LOL

Is there an app for that
    04-12-13 09:47 AM
    Is there an app for that
    Yeah it only protects a very small percentage of the iSheeps body

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 10:05 AM
    How awesome is the hub!....ohhh wait...

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-12-13 10:10 AM
    The amount of attention T-Mo is giving the iPhone is insane. I just don't understand. I live in the Kansas City metro where LTE has been lit up since the same day the Z10 launched. You would think that at least here they'd be advertising ALL of their LTE devices pretty heavily, but from what I've seen that hasn't been the case. And the iPhone 5 is already over 6 months old and they're treating this as a brand new release! PLUS unlocked iPhones have been able to be used on T-Mo for years, and they've carried accessories for them for quite awhile. It seems like every time I've gone to a T-Mo store there's someone there with an unlocked iPhone.

I've always been a fan of T-Mo and I'm really glad they're finally getting aggressive with their uncarrier campaign, but I think they should be touting all their high end phones from all platforms right now, ESPECIALLY all LTE capable ones.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-12-13 10:35 AM
    US carriers are no friends of our Canadian neighbors. AT&T is the best of the US carriers for BlackBerry and they are terrible. AT&T mostly ignores it but you can get one there. In the Sprint universe it doesn't even exist. T-Mobile is totally focused on the boring old apple. That brings us to Verizon who, in my opinion, it actively sabotaging the Z10. Are you going to tell me Verizon spent 10 weeks testing the the Z10 and did not know about the restart problems? More like they spent the time figuring out how to cause it.
    bungaboy and Baked like this.
    04-12-13 11:07 AM
    US carriers are no friends of our Canadian neighbors. AT&T is the best of the US carriers for BlackBerry and they are terrible. AT&T mostly ignores it but you can get one there. In the Sprint universe it doesn't even exist. T-Mobile is totally focused on the boring old apple. That brings us to Verizon who, in my opinion, it actively sabotaging the Z10. Are you going to tell me Verizon spent 10 weeks testing the the Z10 and did not know about the restart problems? More like they spent the time figuring out how to cause it.
    They did a fantastic advert and they also recently backed up BlackBerry over this misinformation stuff. I don't see how you can say they're actively sabotaging.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Serkle K and o4liberty like this.
    04-12-13 11:09 AM
    They sure are taking their sweet time releasing the OS update. I feel bad for Verizon users.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-12-13 11:19 AM
    Stuck here with a friend... it ducks I hate the iphone! But I'm showing off my Z10 to a bunch of iSheep so at least that's entertaining ;-)

Via Zed using CB10
    So how did it go?

04-12-13 09:00 PM
    So how did it go?

Not so hot.. as I mentioned the activation system shut down so it took forever. I did turn a few heads as we waited though! The browser on this phone completely rocks, I made quick work of several android phones as well as some new iphones I here a lot of nit picking on here sometimes but I'd encourage everyone to really look at the alternatives... ios itself not very polished and very counter intuitive as far as a productivity device, things like adding multiple contacts on messages is painful and tedious, and let me say the hub really completely destroys the notification shades in both ios and android... it's just better, period! The majority of apps on ios and Android are very well written and smooth on each platform but neither platform integrates app features better than bb10. Some are similar but none are integrated better. As much as I hear about the camera not being up to par on the Z10 I couldn't disagree more... side by side shots with the iphone 5 were both very good and impressed, but the time shift feature was a head Turner. All in all I showed the Z10 could easily hold its own to either flagship platform and personally I prefer navigating around my Z10 waaaay more than either other os!

Via Zed using CB10
    04-13-13 12:01 AM
    So not being a iHype follower, I take my wife to T-Mobile tonight in Kansas City also. Line at the door which walked past and stared looking at the Z10. I get the next rep to help us and finally ask if they are this busy every Friday. She then informs me that they launched the iPhone today.

I thought it was funny and fitting that we were getting her a Z10 when the others were in line for iJunk.

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha and ErinnM like this.
    04-13-13 12:24 AM
    Speaking of T-Mobile I'm getting sick of constantly seeing the iPhone 5 commercials but it makes them money, I guess. Glad you're sowing doubts though with your z10!

Posted via CB on my sexy Zee 10
    04-13-13 12:30 AM
    Folks, I am a long time T Mobile user and as far as the IPhone launch goes, they are going to put their effort into a product that is popular and sells. It's called basic marketing and business.

I was in my local T Mobile store yesterday and the computer activation system had crashed and they had to turn allot of new IPhone buyers away. I was responding to an email while while I was there and a woman asked me if that was the new z10?

I told her yes and proceeded to show her all the features the crappy z10 demo software couldn't do and she ended up buying one. The look on the sales person with their T Mobile IPhone shirts selling her the new z10 was priceless. Just thought I would share this tidbit.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 04:01 AM
    Probably a massive push before they officially announce the iPhone5s. I told the Sheep it was coming...

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    04-13-13 04:42 AM
    Probably a massive push before they officially announce the iPhone5s. I told the Sheep it was coming...

I wrote a post on my experiment going back to my iPhone 5 for 2 days after using the z10 for 4 weeks and my observations. Selling the iPhone 5 this morning on Craigslist and not looking back. Once I have used the BB Hub, Swipe and Gesturing on the z10. The iPhone 5 feels obsolete for my daily driver. I also convinced a lady at the T-Mobile iPhone launch yesterday to buy the z10 instead of the IiPhone5, watching the sales person in their pink T-Mobile iPhone 5 shirts sell the z10 was priceless.
    04-13-13 05:33 AM
    Folks, I am a long time T Mobile user and as far as the IPhone launch goes, they are going to put their effort into a product that is popular and sells. It's called basic marketing and business.

I was in my local T Mobile store yesterday and the computer activation system had crashed and they had to turn allot of new IPhone buyers away. I was responding to an email while while I was there and a woman asked me if that was the new z10?

I told her yes and proceeded to show her all the features the crappy z10 demo software couldn't do and she ended up buying one. The look on the sales person with their T Mobile IPhone shirts selling her the new z10 was priceless. Just thought I would share this tidbit.

Posted via CB10
    Haha that's awesome she should have used timeshift to take a picture of it and immortalize it on CB.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    04-13-13 05:40 AM
    Turn your Z10 into sexy shears, and well..you know what to do next with them sheeps, yeah? Aww yeahh!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 06:22 AM
    Every carrier throws a party when iPhone comes.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-13-13 06:35 AM
    They should put a sign up:

THANK EWE FOR SELECTING iPhone
    04-13-13 07:21 AM
    I wrote a post on my experiment going back to my iPhone 5 for 2 days after using the z10 for 4 weeks and my observations. Selling the iPhone 5 this morning on Craigslist and not looking back. Once I have used the BB Hub, Swipe and Gesturing on the z10. The iPhone 5 feels obsolete for my daily driver. I also convinced a lady at the T-Mobile iPhone launch yesterday to buy the z10 instead of the IiPhone5, watching the sales person in their pink T-Mobile iPhone 5 shirts sell the z10 was priceless.
    Welcome to the dark side ;} easy to understand why we are addicted to this device.
    See how often you catch yourself randomly unlocking the phone and swiping around from your pages to your hub.... for absolutely no reason. I've caught everyone I know with a Z10 doing it, myself included!

04-13-13 07:27 AM
    Really cool stories.. thanks for sharing ladies/gents.
    04-13-13 07:36 AM
26 12