T-Mobile rules!!
    07-10-13 03:20 PM
    I had another great experience at T-Mo over the weekend. I went in to pay off my balance on my EIP. As the rep was getting everything situated I had a look around. Behind the desk there was a display of all their smartphones...except for the BB10 phones and the iPhone 5. I had failed to notice when I walked in, that there was a big Z10 display with a video playing about its features and a smaller display with a couple Q10 dummy units right in front, and to the right there was a display with the iPhone 5. There was also a display with all the phones in the Galaxy line, but it was in the back of the store :P.
    07-10-13 03:30 PM
    I SECOND, THIRD and FORTH this statement! I'm in Long Beach, CA and have had T-Mobile as my first carrier and they are FANTASTIC! Their pricing is the best around, their customer service is SUPERB and they always give me a tech that usually has the same BB model as I do. Their no contract rate saved me $20 a month. I get unlimited, talk, text and data for two BB's for $80/month. That rate can't be beat by anyone around here

Just this week, and after a brief wait for tech assistance, I was having problems with voice mail (that later was discovered as a system problem that was resolved) and and they kept escalating me to higher and higher technicians until the problem was resolved! I don't care how long it takes to resolve a technical issue, I only care that the problem is resolved!

I get 4glite coverage in most of my area and have dropped calls very infrequently.

When the Z10 came out, I got the last one at my local T-Mobile store the first day of issue, the manager assisted me with my purchase and she ACTUALLY had used the Z10 for about a week so she was able to walk me through set-up, transfer my contacts and show me all the various features of my new phone. You don't get the kind of service at Sprint, ATT&T or Verizon!

I will never leave them!!
    07-10-13 04:53 PM
    +1 In Malibu and shop the T-Mo Store in 1000 Oaks Ca. On day one of the release their Z10 display was dead center, with a working phone and kids who knew how to use it. Real pleasure. Canadian carriers this good?
    07-10-13 05:09 PM
    I've been on T-Mo for many years and can't really complain. The price makes up for the shortcomings. I've got 4 mobile lines with unlimited calling and text and 500mb of data plus unlimited VOIP home phone, also the monthly payment and insurance for my Z10 and it dropped my bill to around 150/mo. Their signal is pretty good here in the Bay Area, been getting 4GLTE for a while now. They are not snobby about what phone you use. They even offer a discount if you bring an ATT phone to them to use

Looks like they are taking another jab at the "carriers". Check out the plan they just put out today:

The fourth-largest cellphone service provider in the U.S. announced Wednesday that subscribers who pay a $10 monthly fee and trade in their phones can now get two upgrades every 12 months.

Customers can enroll in the plan starting Sunday. New enrollees must wait six months to make the first upgrade.

In other words, a customer who buys a Samsung Galaxy S4 on Sunday will pay $100 upfront and then $20 a month for 24 months for the phone. Bump that to $30 a month, and the customer could get a new phone in January and then get two more new phones before January 2015.

Money still owed to pay off the old phone is waived. That's potentially four phones in 18 months for about $900, or about $50 a month.

The $10 monthly fee includes T-Mobile's premium insurance plan, which covers theft, loss or damage. That premium protection plan normally costs $8 by itself.

As T-Mobile put it, customers are covered if they are just tired of a phone.

We�re going to remake a stupid, broken and arrogant industry,� T-Mobile Chief Executive John Legere said.

The phone being traded in must "be in good working order" with "no liquid damage, no broken or cracked screens, and the device must power on." If it's not in good working order, the customer must pay a fee that would range from a few dollars to about $150.
    T-Mobile's new Jump plan gives customers a new phone every few months - latimes.com
    07-10-13 05:14 PM
    In my experience, at least in Indiana, Tmobile is the best carrier for BlackBerry.
    When I went and bought my z10 they were actually excited about it at the store I went to. No one tried to sell me something else and in fact, even the manager was waiting to get one himself but he had to wait for his discount.
    Posted via CB10
    I had the same EXACT experience here in Los Angeles. Came from sprint on the day of the q10 release, and there was an actual blackberry rep in the store with signs and stuff. And the LTE rollout in LA has been a refreshing surprise. Unlike sprint, who overpromises and underdelivers, tmo doesnt mess with promising or hype; it just delivers.

Huge tmo fan now.
    07-10-13 09:04 PM
    With their pricing and the new Jump program, I'm really thinking about switching to T-Mobile. I just don't know how service in my area would be.

I wonder if it would be possible to try their pay per day thong to see how their service is.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 08:26 AM
    Check their coverage maps. They are pretty accurate.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 04:19 PM
    Now they are probably the worst a lot changes in a year

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 12:15 PM
34 12