05-08-13 12:14 AM
131 ... 456
tools
    Interesting. In years past, some on at&t were always complaining and talking about defecting to Verizon for the same reason.

Sent from my z10 (~_•)
    Yeah the last few years VZW was always last with webOS updates (other then a Mexican company, I want to say it was Telus but not sure). At the time I was on Sprint up until almost 2 years ago and they usually pushed first, webOS was shut down shortly after our switch to ATT but we did get an update to the Pre3 shortly after that. Some updates came from VZW MONTHS after international and US carriers.
    05-06-13 05:54 PM
    Yeah the last few years VZW was always last with webOS updates (other then a Mexican company, I want to say it was Telus but not sure). At the time I was on Sprint up until almost 2 years ago and they usually pushed first, webOS was shut down shortly after our switch to ATT but we did get an update to the Pre3 shortly after that. Some updates came from VZW MONTHS after international and US carriers.
    LOL. So now they're also in competition on slowest OS releases, too, not just 4G, and LTE service areas.
    Yeah. I've been with at&t when it was still Cellular One. So, I'm not going anywhere.
    Sent from my z10 (~_)
    05-06-13 08:26 PM
    Just put your pants on and install the leak like a BAWS!

I have run all the leaks and they are fine, no bugs for me and I believe many others have same experience. The updated features of 10.1 are awesome, going back to 10.0 would be like going back to a T-9 keypad phone
    toobs623 likes this.
    05-06-13 08:35 PM
    LOL. So now they're also in competition on slowest OS releases, too, not just 4G, and LTE service areas.
    Yeah. I've been with at&t when it was still Cellular One. So, I'm not going anywhere.
    Sent from my z10 (~_•)
    Unless we subsidize, we are talking of switching to Straight Talk this summer to cut some fat out of our wireless bill, have no complaints about ATT, just a monthly money thing right now.
    05-06-13 09:04 PM
    Unless we subsidize, we are talking of switching to Straight Talk this summer to cut some fat out of our wireless bill, have no complaints about ATT, just a monthly money thing right now.
    Understand. Need to do the same.

Sent from my z10 (~_)
    05-07-13 03:45 PM
    Lol I think it's very funny when people say their phones "Settle" this doesn't happen... it's a imaginary placebo.

Lol.

Posted via CB10
    Sure it does. You have to work it in by soaking it in water and repeatedly. Throwing a baseball at it.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 12:14 AM
131 ... 456