Thanks guys... I really like to read all your comments and experience in regards to the leaked versions... but you others saying "I'm sure you can Wait" or sarcastic comments such as "Do you complain for waiting on your paycheck Too?" and all those other comments, I say: yes, I am sure that technically I CAN wait for it. It will not kill me, turn me homeless, condemn my soul, nor starve me to death. Obviously, I'm just a bit impatient to get a much awaited update. Really unnecessary comments in my opinion, and frankly, a bit insulting... I'm not here to fight or argue with anyone; I simply like to here others feedback on their leaked versions or whether or not my suspicion that mist people have downloaded it is true, or if anyone knew something about the time frame that should be expected before receiving it... geez... chill guys...

Posted via CB10
    LOOK, YOU are the one who decied to go with a new device and OS. You must have realized that it would take years to get all the glitches and wishes worked out. If you can't wait, move on.
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 05-06-13 at 06:14 AM.
    05-06-13 06:03 AM
    Lol I think it's very funny when people say their phones "Settle" this doesn't happen... it's a imaginary placebo.

Lol.

Posted via CB10
    It's not a "placebo" as you call it. It's a fact.

Not sure what you have on your phone, but when I'm trying to setup multiple accounts that have 100s of emails in them, a crap of ton messages, syncing numerous calendars and other stuff, shoving 1000s of pictures/videos, all while downloading and installing over 40 apps, do you consider your phone to be "settled" then? No.

The phone was burning hot at the time and was laggy as hell. Guess what happened when all was complete and the "placebo" affect wore off? It settled and it now does not have the slightest bit of lag.
    Blacklatino and toobs623 like this.
    05-06-13 06:10 AM
    You have a choice though, although you load the leak or just wait, simple as that, like said before it is a new OS be glad to be part of it just relax the longer it takes the better it will be

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 06:16 AM
    Well I used to load leaks on my legacy devices hoping to improve performance. I haven't tried the leaked 10.1 OS because my Z10 is purring along, smooth as silk, BLAZING FAST. My reboots are now one every two days or so, while idle overnight (which is the ONLY time I'm not playing with it!) so I've got no need to try the leak.

AT&T will push it out. I've got no issues, so I can wait.
    05-06-13 09:16 AM
    Ok so my issue isn't the waiting. I can't get the leak to open and link to back up my phone. What am I doing wrong?

Feel free to add me 24EFEB55
    05-06-13 09:20 AM
    When is the 10.1 update coming? Yeah, I've heard "When the q10 comes out", but it's been out, no? Or does my company, at&t, have to come out with the q10, for them to release the 10.1?

:-( my patience is thinning each day as I see more people on here with the update. I'm just so scared of downloading leaked updates... I fear something bad would come from this, and many bugs I didn't have before would be created.

How many of you have downloaded the leaked version? It seems like most people on here have. Am I right?

Posted via CB10
    That's adorable
    Sorry buddy, but you have not seen true waiting unless you're a Playbook owner waiting for BB10.

But I do hope both updates comes out soon!
    Blacklatino likes this.
    05-06-13 10:02 AM
    That's adorable
    Sorry buddy, but you have not seen true waiting unless you're a Playbook owner waiting for BB10.

But I do hope both updates comes out soon!
    I hear ya...about the PlayBook!!
    05-06-13 10:18 AM
    I'm getting tired of waiting too. My Z10 will randomly turn it self off and back on in the middle of me doing something, sometimes it wont load apps and exit out. Hoping the update will fix these problems. If not, trip to the AT&T store to have them check it out.
    05-06-13 10:20 AM
    Verizon still in the stone age. Running 10.0.9.422. Seriously. What a disgrace.

Is there a good leak that works on Verizon devices? I'm ready.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 10:30 AM
    So I'm feeling the consensus here is that at Blackberry Jam we will have a better timetable for updates release date
    05-06-13 11:22 AM
    On Rogers here too. Took the plunge last night. In 40 mins I was up and running with no issues.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 11:37 AM
    Just finished my very first try at a leaked o/s. Also on Verizon. Works perfect. Awesome update. Give it a try using Crackberry loading instructions and you should be ok too. (My restore was 2.67 GB in size and took 46 minutes). Runs cool. Only thing missing was my sideloaded apps.
    Tired of waiting here too with Verizon. So many bugs. My phone doesn't charge if it's over 98 degrees internal temp which is anytime it uses a lot of LTE or plays a game!

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 11:41 AM
    You bet! Try 10.1.1483. I'm on Verizon about a month after being with Sprint for years. Love LTE. Seriously, leaked o/s works smooth. Don't wait any longer. Go for it. Follow instructions, load it and have some fun.
    Verizon still in the stone age. Running 10.0.9.422. Seriously. What a disgrace.

Is there a good leak that works on Verizon devices? I'm ready.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    05-06-13 11:46 AM
    Download Winrar and use it to open your leak.
    Ok so my issue isn't the waiting. I can't get the leak to open and link to back up my phone. What am I doing wrong?

Feel free to add me 24EFEB55
    05-06-13 11:48 AM
    Spoke to Rogers here in Canada and they have no information on 10.1 at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 11:54 AM
    Well I used to load leaks on my legacy devices hoping to improve performance. I haven't tried the leaked 10.1 OS because my Z10 is purring along, smooth as silk, BLAZING FAST. My reboots are now one every two days or so, while idle overnight (which is the ONLY time I'm not playing with it!) so I've got no need to try the leak.

AT&T will push it out. I've got no issues, so I can wait.

I'm the same way, Q..used to load hybrids etc, and always messing with something. For me the Z right now is running great with the official OS, and as much as I would like the "new" features, I can wait until ATT will push it. I don't have reboots (unless I do em myself, lol) and even my sideloaded appr run fine. Not messing with it right now
    05-06-13 12:30 PM
    Spoke to Rogers here in Canada and they have no information on 10.1 at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    Which is why I installed it myself. Can anyone confirm if I remove all the bloat that rogers added will they come back if the leak is installed?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 12:47 PM
    Awesomeness. Do you have a link for the leak that works on Verizon? Thanks a million.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 12:57 PM
    I'm the same way, Q..used to load hybrids etc, and always messing with something. For me the Z right now is running great with the official OS, and as much as I would like the "new" features, I can wait until ATT will push it. I don't have reboots (unless I do em myself, lol) and even my sideloaded appr run fine. Not messing with it right now
    Agreed.

Email is perfect. Reboots have stabilised. Getting almost a day on combination of network and wifi, a day and a bit over on straight wifi, and I just charge up after lunch on workdays no matter what to have a full battery on the Metro.
    No checker boarding.
    No buffering on YouTube.

Ain't got no issues, ain't meddin' with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-06-13 01:04 PM
    Awesomeness. Do you have a link for the leak that works on Verizon? Thanks a million.

Posted via CB10

Here is the post to the latest:
    Use the STL100-2/3 version. It installs fine on a VZW device.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-2-3-a-801985/
    05-06-13 01:30 PM
    I also personally feel no need to install the leaked OS, 10.0 is working very well for me currently, Yes the improvements look good and all but I'm in no rush for them, the update will come.

And I'll just reiterate this one last time. CARRIERS are the ones holding this up, not BlackBerry at this point. Blame them for your incessant waiting.
    05-06-13 01:58 PM
    Thanks guys... I really like to read all your comments and experience in regards to the leaked versions... but you others saying "I'm sure you can Wait" or sarcastic comments such as "Do you complain for waiting on your paycheck Too?" and all those other comments, I say: yes, I am sure that technically I CAN wait for it. It will not kill me, turn me homeless, condemn my soul, nor starve me to death. Obviously, I'm just a bit impatient to get a much awaited update. Really unnecessary comments in my opinion, and frankly, a bit insulting... I'm not here to fight or argue with anyone; I simply like to here others feedback on their leaked versions or whether or not my suspicion that mist people have downloaded it is true, or if anyone knew something about the time frame that should be expected before receiving it... geez... chill guys...

Posted via CB10

@OP, I doubt the wait will be much longer which is also my opinion as well. Otherwise, upgrade to an unofficial OS, do nothing and continue to wait it out, or get another phone. I threw in the latter because a few had mentioned selling their "Z10" (lack of software updates) to get another smartphone.......and possibly wait on another platform for yet another OS update. Anyway, nothing wrong with waiting. No pressure, just a choice.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    05-06-13 01:58 PM
    I hear ya...about the PlayBook!!
    LOL. Yah, still waiting. However, I did charge the battery of my Playbook and turned it back off. Not much use since I purchased the Z. But, I will admit, it's still an excellent device for playing Pinball.
    05-06-13 02:36 PM
    But also I'm pretty sure it is up to the carriers to release it anyway in the end. I'm hoping AT&T doesn't take long.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    In every scenario I have ever seen carriers have final say... with that being said, VZW is notorious for taking longer or not approving at all some updates. Sprint and ATT are knows for being quicker with approval and roll out, I have seen VZW take months to push an update after it has already been pushed by other carriers.
    05-06-13 02:56 PM
    In every scenario I have ever seen carriers have final say... with that being said, VZW is notorious for taking longer or not approving at all some updates. Sprint and ATT are knows for being quicker with approval and roll out, I have seen VZW take months to push an update after it has already been pushed by other carriers.
    Interesting. In years past, some on at&t were always complaining and talking about defecting to Verizon for the same reason.

Sent from my z10 (~_�)
    05-06-13 05:33 PM
131 ... 3456