I read somewhere on the forums that someone wanted to have the ability to choose which email to use when sending emails like OS 7.. and was kind of annoyed the BlackBerry omitted this feature in OS 10

Well today I was sending an email and I accidentally dragged to: box and to my surprise I saw a drop down box that let select from which email to send from.

Hope he finds this post and hopefully this helps some other people out that didn't know that they could do this.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 09:02 PM
    I believe he was referring to forwarding or replying to an email from a different account than the one that received it. It is possible to compose based using the method you described, but not forwarding or replying. That keeps you locked into the original address

Posted via CB10
    Core_Frequency likes this.
    04-24-13 09:34 PM
    I believe he was referring to forwarding or replying to an email from a different account than the one that received it. It is possible to compose based using the method you described, but not forwarding or replying. That keeps you locked into the original address

Posted via CB10
    Ahhh I see... never tried that before.

Before I figured this out I used to select which email account in the hub specifically instead o just tapping compose and selecting... I guess I just misread what he said.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 09:47 PM
    Actually I've noticed something strange - on some replies I can choose the account to send from, but on others I'm locked. I can't find any particular reason this should be yet.. but I'm still looking as that's a pretty essential feature for me.
    05-29-13 05:54 AM