The time Shift Camera on Blackberry 10 is incredible, in fact one of the best features of the Blackberry 10. I have request for a feature to Blackberry, should this every make its way there possibly @CrackberyKevin could Help?

The Request is as follows: I find that lately i have been takeing pictures with the TimeShift camera when playing sports. The TimeShift comes in so handy when trying to photograph the perfect moment when someone is going for a dunk, swinging a bat, throwing a football, or even when simply taking a shot (this helps the person playing to work on their form and find improvment where needed), but i find myself really wanting to save every photo and be able to view all the frames in the same fashion that a person looks at the options of photos by choosing the one thats perfect. Now stay with me here, when a person uses the TimeShift Camera they are able to simply slide back and forth between the several photos taken using a slider on the bottom, every photo taken is very useful if you take a photo of a someone about to sprint, these frames can assist sports players into working on there form as well as seeing what they are doing wrong. This feature I know can be done with the regular camera but going slowly throughout the video is very complicated and the native video player has no slow motion option. How would this work though? Well i beleive the best way to go about this is for the photos to be saved and compiled into a new app called TimeShift the photos taken can be saved and when the photo is saved the person can go to the TimeShift App and be able to swipe left and right between the TimeShift photos and by clicking on the photos they want they can then slide back and forth between the several frames and see the forms, the movement, even a drift in slow motion or in multiple frames. The setting can also add more frames then there already is.

Some may find this idea unecessary, and other might love it, but I am simply offering in my thoughts.

Now i leave this up to you, what does the Crackberry Community think? Is this a good or a stupid idea? Thanks.
    04-21-13 04:28 PM

Some may find this idea unnecessary, and other might love it, but I am simply offering in my thoughts.
    I am in the unnecessary category at least for the time being. There are many other features that need tinkering before BB should play around this area.
    illlya likes this.
    04-21-13 04:32 PM
    That is true as stated simply an Idea, thanks for the insite!
    04-21-13 04:35 PM
    I got the gist of it and agree, I posted something similar a few weeks back, to make it a feature that you'll actually use in real life they have to make it so that you can take multiple timeshift pics and be able to make the adjustments at a later time, instead of having to stop what your doing pick your frame and moving on. When most people take pictures they take multiple pictures at a time and not just one. At the way timeshift currently is its nothing more than a gimmick, but make the asked for change, then it becomes practical and far superior to just a regular camera on a phone

Posted via CB10
    mchahine91 likes this.
    04-21-13 04:38 PM
    Im gonna go with someone should make an app for this.. Would be a good native app from blackberry, but i think a 3rd party doing it would provide a better user experience
    anon(5624621) and mchahine91 like this.
    04-21-13 04:42 PM
    Sort of like the Zoe feature on the new HTC.
    Capture the whole thing, then go back and tweak if needed, or just keep the whole gif sort of thing.
    I agree, this would be very very cool, want it on my Z10.
    mchahine91 likes this.
    04-21-13 04:43 PM
    Would be nice to have an option like this, especially for what you explained in your paragraph above. Also, if they could add maybe a panorma option along side the HDR feature it would make the camera experience on BB10 much more enjoyable.
    mchahine91 likes this.
    04-21-13 04:53 PM
    Great idea that hopefully arrives in time

Posted via CB10
    mchahine91 likes this.
    04-21-13 05:00 PM
    I agree it would be so much better if all the timeshift frames/pics can be saved. Also having a flash or a consistent light on while the time shift pics are being taken for when ur in a dark area taking pics. Unless there's already a way to do this and I dont know about it.
    mchahine91 likes this.
    04-21-13 05:21 PM
    I would find this useful.

Posted via CB10
    mchahine91 likes this.
    04-21-13 05:21 PM
    This sounds like a great idea. I would like it too.
    mchahine91 likes this.
    04-21-13 05:24 PM
    The time Shift Camera on Blackberry 10 is incredible, in fact one of the best features of the Blackberry 10. I have request for a feature to Blackberry, should this every make its way there possibly @CrackberyKevin could Help?

The Request is as follows: I find that lately i have been takeing pictures with the TimeShift camera when playing sports. The TimeShift comes in so handy when trying to photograph the perfect moment when someone is going for a dunk, swinging a bat, throwing a football, or even when simply taking a shot (this helps the person playing to work on their form and find improvment where needed), but i find myself really wanting to save every photo and be able to view all the frames in the same fashion that a person looks at the options of photos by choosing the one thats perfect. Now stay with me here, when a person uses the TimeShift Camera they are able to simply slide back and forth between the several photos taken using a slider on the bottom, every photo taken is very useful if you take a photo of a someone about to sprint, these frames can assist sports players into working on there form as well as seeing what they are doing wrong. This feature I know can be done with the regular camera but going slowly throughout the video is very complicated and the native video player has no slow motion option. How would this work though? Well i beleive the best way to go about this is for the photos to be saved and compiled into a new app called TimeShift the photos taken can be saved and when the photo is saved the person can go to the TimeShift App and be able to swipe left and right between the TimeShift photos and by clicking on the photos they want they can then slide back and forth between the several frames and see the forms, the movement, even a drift in slow motion or in multiple frames. The setting can also add more frames then there already is.

Some may find this idea unecessary, and other might love it, but I am simply offering in my thoughts.

Now i leave this up to you, what does the Crackberry Community think? Is this a good or a stupid idea? Thanks.
    I think it's a great idea. Kind of like how in 360 Panorama you can view the panoramas within the app environment or export them to pictures.
    mchahine91 likes this.
    04-21-13 05:24 PM

Just use the Burst function, it saves all photos

Posted from my amazing Z10
    jesse_h, cheadlender and trynacu2 like this.
    04-21-13 05:30 PM

Tell me how to do this. I am using burst, but it only saves the one picture I've selected. If there is something I'm missing, I'd like to learn more.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 05:38 PM
    For the burst mode to work you have to press and hold the screen. It'll take continuous shots until you release.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 05:43 PM
    Yeah, it sounds like burst mode will do most of what you are looking for. Set to burst mode and hold down on the screen to shoot.

It would be neat to have a burst mode viewer that can slide through all the pics you took in burst mode.

Posted via CB10
    EarthyBerry likes this.
    04-21-13 05:50 PM
    Yeah, it sounds like burst mode will do most of what you are looking for. Set to burst mode and hold down on the screen to shoot.

It would be neat to have a burst mode viewer that can slide through all the pics you took in burst mode.

Posted via CB10
    Once you are done all the pics show up under camera pics, just scroll through them to view. Don't need an appointment for everything folks

04-21-13 06:10 PM

Unfrotunately the blur is the problem with the burst function the Timeshift makes great use of removing blurred photos
    04-21-13 06:29 PM
    Unfrotunately the blur is the problem with the burst function the Timeshift makes great use of removing blurred photos
    Also apply the action mode with burst, should work better

mchahine91 likes this.
    04-21-13 06:38 PM
    Once you are done all the pics show up under camera pics, just scroll through them to view. Don't need an appointment for everything folks

There's also a decent Gif maker in App world, which will work with up to 20 pics.
    Combined with Burst mode, it's a workaround.
    Bit of a pain but it has a nice end result if you spend the time.

BlackBerry World - Gif Animator
    Decent app although I've used it sparingly
    mchahine91 likes this.
    04-21-13 06:41 PM
    Burst mode is what you want.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 07:42 PM