Instead of getting an extended battery, buy a large capacity power bank. Cheaper, and you can use it for different devices too.

Posted via CB10
    Don't get an extended battery, just get an extra battery, or two, they are cheap and much handier than a "power bank." Power banks, AKA battery pack, is fine for a phone with a non-replaceable battery, but why would anyone mess with one for a phone with a replaceable battery is beyond me.
    04-03-15 04:37 PM
    Don't get an extended battery, just get an extra battery, or two, they are cheap and much handier than a "power bank." Power banks, AKA battery pack, is fine for a phone with a non-replaceable battery, but why would anyone mess with one for a phone with a replaceable battery is beyond me.
    No down time replacing the battery or the on-going process (call, web browsing) might not be an opportune time to stop the phone and replace the battery. But using the charging pack as a bank does require some nimble juggling with it hanging off the usb port.
    04-03-15 05:32 PM
    The battery on the z10 is not nearly as bad as people make it seem. The majority of the time it lasts me a full day, and on the days it doesn't, I have been using it a TON!

The size of the device is perfect and the build quality is excellent.

Get one and enjoy.

Posted on my blissful Z10...
    04-03-15 11:01 PM
    My Z10 battery was good for between 12 to 18 hours of use. Any high use days I always had my spare battery. In 2 full years I never found myself desperately looking for a power outlet even once.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 11:29 PM
    No down time replacing the battery or the on-going process (call, web browsing) might not be an opportune time to stop the phone and replace the battery. But using the charging pack as a bank does require some nimble juggling with it hanging off the usb port.
    The nice thing about the charging bundle, is that you can plug it in to the phone if you are on a call and need to finish before changing the battery. Plug it into the phone and it begins to charge the phone. After you are finished, pull the battery and change it. Simple.

What I find funny is that people who work in an office, drive a car or go home on a daily basis cannot find a few minutes to plug the phone in. The Z10 charges very quickly. I travel internationally and quite often, even an extended battery won't work for me. Four batteries helps considerably though. The batteries have gotten me through two days of travel when it was impossible to charge.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-04-15 10:26 AM
    Thanks guys for all the advise! I have not had time to activate the phone or set it up. I have been working but will do it soon and let you guys know how its working out
    04-04-15 11:26 AM
    Z10!! I've had it since the release March 2013 and absolutely no issues!!! Battery life is perfectly good, easily lasts all day. No complaints at all!!if this one breaks or dies, I'll get another one

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 04:24 PM
    Had the z10 for 2 years now. Great experience overall but it's time for me to move on as I'm a recent graduate who can finally afford a top of the line phone. Getting an S6 next friday but I like using tinder, snapchat, etc. So if you just want the Z10 for a phone, it's perfect

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 09:25 PM
    Go Q10 because of Battery life!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 05:51 AM
    Z10 is truly an excellent device. The size, build quality and OS are the best, in my opinion.

The main issue, as has been stated, is the battery. If you are diligent about turning off unnecessary connections and features, it's really not that bad. I used to get 10-12 hours of moderate use on my Z10.

Just get yourself a battery bundle and charge that along with the phone and you'll always have enough juice.

I actually had three batteries. One in my phone, one on the battery bundle and one that plugs into my charging dock. Some people will say it's a pain to have to swap batteries. But it really only takes a few seconds.

This way you are guaranteed to always have a full charge and it completely removes the need to wait for a charge.

Say you get off work at 5pm and your battery is at 20% or lower but you need to go out for the night and you only have 20 mins to get ready. Well luckily you have a full charge just waiting to be popped in and you're good to go till the sun comes up.

If I didn't get in on the shop BlackBerry sales from Christmas for the Z30, I would still be very happily and proudly using the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    04-06-15 11:59 PM
    Because they don't require powering down the phone, maybe?

Posted from CB10 on my classy Passport--TBUCK64
    04-07-15 12:23 AM
    Because they don't require powering down the phone, maybe?

Posted from CB10 on my classy Passport--TBUCK64
    Yes, but you can do the same with an extended battery in the charging pack. The charging pack has a cord that allows you to plug it into the phone and charge that way, then when you have time to power down, you can swap batteries.
    04-07-15 09:47 AM
112 ... 345