I'm since 3 weeks a blackberry user and very happy with this mobile and not that the mobile is as beauty than a HTC one or Apple iphone but the OS is GREAT en works for me very well. The package of office,movie editing etc. feels like the first time i bought a imac computer. The battery is good as apple or android mobile and i have to charge it every night with aprox 30% left and im a middle heavy user with music ,camera and social media.

For me the phone is the new android aka Apple and it seems people really forced or has a goal to put a negative note on this product.

I only see people using it less longer than me complaining, shouting and crying.

This must be a Marketing related problem. The war of market share is fought on every front and also in this nice forum with nice people.

Please big brands, bashing ios and android people stop this and get a life and move on. Peace mobile users
    04-23-13 06:35 AM
    I'm since 3 weeks a blackberry user and very happy with this mobile and not that the mobile is as beauty than a HTC one or Apple iphone but the OS is GREAT en works for me very well. The package of office,movie editing etc. feels like the first time i bought a imac computer. The battery is good as apple or android mobile and i have to charge it every night with aprox 30% left and im a middle heavy user with music ,camera and social media.

For me the phone is the new android aka Apple and it seems people really forced or has a goal to put a negative note on this product.

I only see people using it less longer than me complaining, shouting and crying and it's only in the US and i checked forum in Germany. UK and
    in the Netherlands but still it happens only here.

This must be a marketing related problem. The war of market share is fought on every front and also in this nice forum with nice people.

Please big brands, bashing ios and android people stop this and get a life and move on. Peace mobile users
    Maybe you should understand that CDMA is having it share of problems. Verizon is a CDMA carrier, with multiple reboot issues. Folks will complain about it. Get used to it until it is fixed.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    04-23-13 06:47 AM
    I do believe the carriers have to do a better job of marketing the the Z10. I wonder if things will change with the release of the Q10...
    04-23-13 07:00 AM