Mods...stop posting these threads on how all these new apps are ready for the Blackberry platform, when they aren't. Two new threads just come up on CB, and they stated the apps were ready for the Blackberry platform, when in reality....they are not.

Fail.

Stop announcing these new apps when they are actually half baked, and not ready for the WHOLE platform.

Kinda makes me sick to my stomach, when CB and BlackBerry continue with portraying everything to be spectacular with these new apps, when they aren't even up for everyone world wide yet.

Great job....

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 02:07 AM
    o_0...

What apps?

The Final Destination - Providing The Latest In Urban & Hip-Hop Fashion - Clothing|Tobacconist|Tattoos - C00016D82
    lotuslanderz likes this.
    10-25-13 02:20 AM
    Did you try searching for Flipboard in BB World like the other people who initially couldn't find it did?
    10-25-13 02:24 AM
    o_0...

What apps?
    ^^^This! Such a long thread title and still no indication of which two apps you are talking about.
    10-25-13 02:33 AM
    ^^^This! Such a long thread title and still no indication of which two apps you are talking about.
    Go look at the comments for the Flipboard story on the main page. I dunno what the other one is.
    10-25-13 02:38 AM
    Go look at the comments for the Flipboard story on the main page. I dunno what the other one is.
    I can't remember them saying it's for all BlackBerry 10 devices... Flipboard, for instance, is only for 10.2...

And if you are already on 10.2 you can manually search for Flipboard in BlackBerry World... It happens many times that a CB10 link will get you to an app page and tell you it's not available for your device...

From the Z...
    10-25-13 02:50 AM
    Well, CB needs to "blog" something... regardless of what they are... they are one of the most active and productive "bloggers"...

Whether they are "valuable", making sense or not, that is another issue...

Posted via Z10
    10-25-13 03:22 AM