I've had my Z10 since launch day here in the states on AT&T, I didn't have one reboot for the phone until two weeks ago. Now it's doing it 3-6 times a day at least. I've been looking through the forums and there doesn't seem to be a fix for it that I've seen. I've done all the tips and tricks and nothing seems to have fixed it. So looks like I might be bringing the phone back to best buy ( I bought it out right and am a silver reward zone member so I have 60 days to return things). I think I'm just going to go back to my 9900 until the Q10 comes out. I love B10 and my Z10 but can't have all these reboots happening.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 05:40 PM
    You check your BlackBerry battery is it put properly?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 05:43 PM
    Yeah, the battery can only go in one way. I've also tried numerous battery pulls to fox the problem but it didn't work

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 05:57 PM
    What apps were installed around the time of the reboots happening? I would assume it is an app issue and not an OS issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 05:59 PM
    That sucks man.

I'm still reboot free *knocks on wood*

And I believe the other poster was referring to the fact some people's battery's were lose

Posted via CB10 - FINALLY
    05-05-13 06:00 PM
    Install the new 10.1 OS and check if the reboots are gone, some people say they are.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 06:24 PM
    I've had it reboot with side loaded apps on the phone and I've had it reboot with just the stock OS apps on it. Doesn't seem to matter.

I didn't know that some of the batteries were loose batteries, I have two different batteries that I use and it does it with both.

I'm not comfortable loading on a leaked operating system on my phone, plus I've read that it doesn't seem to fix the problem all the time?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 06:37 PM
    It's all v mysterious. I'm on T-Mo and when I got the phone it went a couple weeks w/o reboots. But the bottom line is it started rebooting (once or twice a day) when I started adding apps. Which is not much to go on. But FWIW, here's my observations:

1) Preemptive restart. Do one in the morning and I seem to be cool till about 8pm. But mine does seem pretty "regular".

2) When I added like my third app reboots started, like a lot. Removed it, they stopped. But... once I put in another (whatever) it started again but in a more leisurely manner.

3) When I'm using the "official" BBerry leather sleeve, with the magnet, I do not get reboots. This is less annoying than it sounds because I can lay the phone on top of the case and still get the "auto-sleep" and all the other auto stuff. I have no idea why. Of course, once I start using it away from the case...
    05-05-13 06:55 PM
    Reboots are a myth

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 07:01 PM
    Reboots are a myth!!!!! I should have sent you the 4 z10's I went through in a week and a half because of reboots. This is a serious issue and has forced me back to the iPhone 5 until they are resolved.
    robitaille93 likes this.
    05-05-13 07:21 PM
    Reboots are myth! This is the kind of answer that is causing so much trouble on this forum. The OP came here for help and someone had to waste time with a stupid reply. If you don't have anything helpful to say, then please, don't reply. I think I'm gonna keep track of all the people that reply with stupid answers like this and when their phone has problems, I'll make sure that I remind them that their problems don't exists.
    05-06-13 12:48 AM
    I have a unlocked Z10 that I use with Tele2 in Sweden. Never experienced a reboot so far.

Those that get it, are they all on carrier phones in the states?
    05-06-13 01:53 AM