My partner for a long time, had the Z10 rebooting issues. update after update nothing would fix the issue. We were out to eat recently when I asked to see her phone. I popped open the back and looked over the hardware. I popped open my Q10 and compared the two. My battery was snug as could be, hence never having a rebooting issue. Her phone, on the other hand, the battery was sitting inside, without falling out but not snug enough. I took a piece of thick napkin, folded it a few times and placed it snug between the phone and battery so that the battery was pushed up against the connector pins. Problem solved. Phone never rebooted again.

Seems like a "duh" solution but for those having issues, forget the updates and try it. For the record, the battery with the phone was the OEM battery, not an extra.

Posted via Q10RR
    10-28-13 11:11 AM
    My partner for a long time, had the Z10 rebooting issues. update after update nothing would fix the issue. We were out to eat recently when I asked to see her phone. I popped open the back and looked over the hardware. I popped open my Q10 and compared the two. My battery was snug as could be, hence never having a rebooting issue. Her phone, on the other hand, the battery was sitting inside, without falling out but not snug enough. I took a piece of thick napkin, folded it a few times and placed it snug between the phone and battery so that the battery was pushed up against the connector pins. Problem solved. Phone never rebooted again.

Seems like a "duh" solution but for those having issues, forget the updates and try it. For the record, the battery with the phone was the OEM battery, not an extra.

Posted via Q10RR
    thanks for the tip! Mine was quite snug and still had the reboots. there may be several reasons for them.

thanks for sharing!
    10-28-13 11:53 AM
    No problem

Posted via Q10RR
    10-28-13 01:25 PM