I couldn't read or compose text messages after the update, and I took forever to find the info I needed to fix the problem. I hope this helps others like me .

First if you haven't done to the update yet, DON'T DO IT until you backup your phone. Once the backup is done, go ahead and do the update. If after the update you can't access your texts messages or have any other issues, go on a do a factory reset through BB Link. This deleted everything on my phone, but it did not remove the newly downloaded OS update. After the reset, I got a notification to update Blackberry 10 Applications. After I did that, I restored the phone from my last backup. All my pictures, files, apps, text messages, and accounts setups were added. All I have to do was sign into my accounts (email, FB, Twitter...) and update the apps.

An update shouldn't take all of this drama and time. But my Z10 seems to a lot faster now.
    shahyaz and Eric13993 like this.
    07-10-13 10:23 AM
    Is this an update or leak? What carrier are you on?
    07-10-13 10:53 AM
    Is this an update or leak? What carrier are you on?
    sounds like this is for AT&T
    07-10-13 10:56 AM
    AT&T update. I'm just a regular user. I don't know anything about leaks, sideloads, or stuff like that. Just trying to help some regular people like me in plain English.
    07-10-13 02:27 PM
    I wonder why some folks had issues and some did not. I updated yesterday and I haven't had any issues. Hope I don't later.
    07-10-13 02:53 PM
    AT&T update. I'm just a regular user. I don't know anything about leaks, sideloads, or stuff like that. Just trying to help some regular people like me in plain English.
    Good for you, Ms Diva!

Welcome to CrackBerry and by all means, continue to contribute. I bet your post will help lots of folks.
    lang007 likes this.
    07-10-13 03:03 PM