I have the random reboots on a T-Mobile Z10. I've installed two apps, both from BlackBerry World. This seems to be a known issue with BlackBerry support.
    It's strange, I was having zero issues, then installed a few Apps and was suddenly getting reboots. I uninstalled last app and it stopped. T-Mo USA. Now, zero issues again. There's nothing wrong with the app, it has great reviews, not a side-load. But?
    04-22-13 12:19 PM
    I came from Android as well, a Galaxy Nexus. I've written two reviews. Check them out if you like. You'll see what it's like when your Z10 has no issues and works like a charm.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 12:57 PM
    I had one random reboot about two weeks ago and it's been fine since. That's a Bell unit so it's not just the verizon models although they do seem more prone to it.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 01:07 PM
    It's strange, I was having zero issues, then installed a few Apps and was suddenly getting reboots. I uninstalled last app and it stopped. T-Mo USA. Now, zero issues again. There's nothing wrong with the app, it has great reviews, not a side-load. But?
    I might try this, but this would still be a problem for me. If I can't install two apps from BlackBerry World without causing problems with the phone's stability, the smartphone loses it's purpose. I'm also pretty sure that I had reboots before I installed those two apps, as I held off installing apps for a while, partially because of the things like this that I have heard.
    04-22-13 01:14 PM
    You don't read much around here if you don't know it's not only VZW.
    Maybe I shouldn't have singled out Verizon but they seem to be the carrier everyone complains about when it comes to lack of software updates.
    04-22-13 01:16 PM
    I came from Android as well, a Galaxy Nexus. I've written two reviews. Check them out if you like. You'll see what it's like when your Z10 has no issues and works like a charm.

Posted via CB10
    where are your reviews. I would like to read it.

i came from an SGS3 and want to see if you had the same insight as i did
    04-22-13 01:18 PM
    My month old VW Z10 has only rebooted once that I noticed but my co-worker's ATT Z10 rebooted constantly.
    04-22-13 01:21 PM
    I called Verizon about sending email and short battery life. They sending me new device.
    04-22-13 01:22 PM
    I think this guy hits it on the head.. for folks coming over from Google to BB10.

After Living With BlackBerry 10, I Went Back To Android � ReadWrite

After being defeated by another random reboot, Im going to return my 4th Z and lurk the forums until an official fix comes out.
    Yet it says nothing about the reasons why you are returning it. It doesn't even go over hardware issues, just apps. That apparently is the real issue here. You're justifying to yourself, through posting a ridiculous article on the forums, yet I doubt it is working as you thought it would. Take your android phone and be happy.
    04-22-13 01:24 PM
    where are your reviews. I would like to read it.

i came from an SGS3 and want to see if you had the same insight as i did
    Here's the first: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...edback-784255/

Here's the second: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...edback-784255/

I didn't have any issues to point out since I didn't even have any. Did a fair comparison though.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 01:34 PM
    I have found it fairly easy switching to the Blackberry platform from using both Android and Apple IOS. I did like the open source of Android which allowed me to root the device and run a custom ROM. The ability to have widgets was also nice.

But, now that I have been using the z10 and BB OS10 the past month, I really don't miss that anymore. I have finally figured out that the z10 and OS10 are what I have been looking for in my smartphone and I not looking back, even with the restart issues I have had and four z10's later, I am here to stay with Blackberry for the long haul.
    Last edited by Ronald Bak; 04-22-13 at 02:13 PM.
    04-22-13 01:47 PM
    You're getting reboots... that sucks.

But before you blame Blackberry, remember there were no reboot threads on this site until Verizon started selling the Z10.
    Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I expect it is a Verizon software issue and that is the reason they seem so far behind when it comes to software update.
    It's really weird though, I have a black Z10 on Verizon and I haven't had a problem yet...
    04-22-13 02:28 PM
37 12