Hi, BlackBerry corp!! I want this phone full of aplication like android and ios, but i still like this phone. But, thanks to bring some popular aplication and game. Please, bring a we chat, line,temple run, instagram, and many more!! Keep spirit!! Because you can!! I believe that someday BlackBerry will win this smartphones industries!!

Posted via CB10
    anon(4044683) likes this.
    05-26-13 05:43 AM
    No problem. I'll get right on it.

Thor

Posted using a Z10
    05-26-13 05:51 AM
    Haleluya and Amen

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 05:52 AM
    Hi, BlackBerry corp!! I want this phone full of aplication like android and ios, but i still like this phone. But, thanks to bring some popular aplication and game. Please, bring a we chat, line,temple run, instagram, and many more!! Keep spirit!! Because you can!! I believe that someday BlackBerry will win this smartphones industries!!

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to CB, be sure to try some of the very functional options to your favorite apps. BlackBerry World has many!
    Considering BB10 is so new. Their off to a fast/ fantastic start.
    Enjoy your phone. Tour already a trailblazer. No need to follow the crowd and demand one app when there's thousands of others.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 06:16 AM
    bb world does not have that many great apps, unfortunately. but sideloading does. dont miss anything from my ios...THANK GOD FOR SIDELOADING and thank god for koz to bring most of those apps to my bb10 phone.
    05-26-13 07:11 AM
    Check out the translation apps

Posted via CB10
    axeman1000 likes this.
    05-26-13 07:25 AM
    You can get both Line and Instagram through side loading for the time being.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 07:32 AM
    Thornstein Heins is my father. I am going to forward this to him ASAP. My father does whatever I want especially when I whip him into shape. Don't worry man. I will make sure my dad gets these apps to BlackBerry world by tomorrow.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    05-26-13 07:40 AM
    Thank you bro, warm degree to your father and family. I hope you're not fake amen

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 08:22 AM
    i don't care for apps, well at least not that much... but please bring back the functionality and options we had in the legacy devices either improved or reinvented... but they have to be there... no compromises on that...
    what basic things... like selective back-up and selective restore... equalizer for the music player, why should i download an app to get 100% out from my Z10... yes, new things and improvements are always appreciated like the Remote File Access (although mine has never worked) but the basics should be there... categorization of contacts... etc, etc, etc... i know these are small things and can easily be addressed in future OS releases... but they, BB, should have worked on this first... in my opinion... improve and reinvent the functions from legacy device and then on top of that add new functions... everyone would have been happy... at least the majority would have been...
    05-26-13 08:37 AM