I want to get a BlackBerry Z10, after just buying and returning a Note3. The Hardware build quality was extremely bad. Anywho, Ive been following the Blackberry commotion and find myself hesitant to buy one. My friend has shown me the upgrades from 10.1 to 10.2 and I'm impressed but does it stop there? Will they stop updating after 10.2.1? I feel as if they will cut off the Z10 and Q5 and focus on updating the Q10 and Z30. I know most of you will recommend buying a Z30 but I have a really sweet deal for a Z10.
    If you have a sweet deal for a Z10, go for it! I've had mine for about a month and it is a great device! Battery life is great for me, better than what I had on my iPhone 4s. But, if you got the Note 3 for the screen, you might as well go for the Z30. As for updates, I'm pretty sure BlackBerry will be updating all their devices equally.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 11:39 AM
    I would wait after November 4th and see what happens. I mean the phone's going to work for the life of it (practically speaking). But all the other stuff as far as updates to the OS, and the continuation of the BB services -- that will all be clearer after November 4th. If you've not been following things there is a possible buyer of BlackBerry that has to execute by that date.
    10-27-13 11:49 AM
    I'm a BB user since 2010. I believe in Blackberry and hope for it�s good future ahead so went and bought Z10 on 5th this month. I paid the price which I felt affordable for my pocket and most importantly for my BB addiction. Lot of guys were advising me not to go for BB device since they believe BBRY will shut down. I just ignored them and did what I wanted since launch of Z10. I�m enjoying my Z10 very much�

Do what you believe in�
    10-27-13 12:32 PM
    So with that I don't think you should be saying that everyone is ranting.
    And I thought we'll move on from this since I already acknowledged my mistake. Thank you.
    10-27-13 12:32 PM
    I would wait after November 4th and see what happens. I mean the phone's going to work for the life of it (practically speaking). But all the other stuff as far as updates to the OS, and the continuation of the BB services -- that will all be clearer after November 4th. If you've not been following things there is a possible buyer of BlackBerry that has to execute by that date.
    I think either way though with the latest leaks , the features we already have are great. And probably good enough to justify the purchase. Imo
    10-27-13 01:13 PM
    I have a BlackBerry Z10 since launch in Canada In February 2013. This smartphone is very good for viewing videos (streamed or locally stored), games, reading ebooks and reflowable PDFs. The HDMI port allows video output to a large screen monitor or television. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to listen to audio (streamed or locally stored) via earphones and data entry via keyboard. I prefer using my BlackBerry PlayBook with Bluetooth keyboard for research and report writing and other related activities but the BlackBerry Z10 is equally capable although on a smaller screen when not using HDMI. At some point I will buy the BlackBerry Q5 mainly because I miss the physical keyboard and I still use my BlackBerry PlayBook regularly. That said, the BlackBerry Z10 Is a good smartphone without the bulk of the BlackBerry Z30 phablet. If you want a smartphone and tablet in a single device, then the BlackBerry Z30 might be a more suitable device for you. For the record I rate the BlackBerry PlayBook a 5/5, the BlackBerry Z10 a 5/5, but BlackBerry's failure to implement fully-functional BlackBerry Bridge gets a 2/5.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    10-27-13 02:09 PM
    Thanks guys just bought a red z10 for about 200 bucks! I love it.

Posted via CB10
    JRF_1986 likes this.
    11-03-13 11:25 AM
    Thanks guys just bought a red z10 for about 200 bucks! I love it.

Posted via CB10
    NICE!
    anon(8181885) likes this.
    11-03-13 11:46 AM
    I'm still on 10.1, but my battery life seems to have improved considerably with time. In the first few weeks of use, I was lucky to get through a day of moderate use. Today I can go through a day and a half no problem as long as I don't play too many games. I tend to do a lot of web/CB/reddit reading and generally am checking it all the time.

Very happy with the device, though it did take some getting used to. Would probably still do a Q10 if I had the choice, just for the keyboard, but this remains the most useable all touch device I've ever used.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 07:18 PM
34 12