Go for it!
    08-07-13 03:24 PM
    Thank you all for responding. Hopefully I'll be on to the cool new world of Blackberry for the first time ever tomorrow.

What are some of the known issues with the 10.2 leak/ what are the biggest benefits?
    The toast notifications that inform you of any messages on the top of the screen while you're in any apps; the quicker and easier way to highlight, edit, copy and paste texts; smoother experience with sideloaded apps and so much more that I still can't think of at the moment lol...

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 03:29 PM
    Damn, deal fell through. Guy found a buyer. I guess on to the next deal. Hopefully another z10 with some accessories will pop up for trade.
    08-08-13 07:49 AM
    Man there really aren't many z10's out there. This may take longer than expected. I am pretty excited about this phone, more so than anything else in some time. Hopefully I won't be let down by my first blackberry ever.
    08-09-13 07:50 AM
    Man there really aren't many z10's out there. This may take longer than expected. I am pretty excited about this phone, more so than anything else in some time. Hopefully I won't be let down by my first blackberry ever.
    once you get it you should install the 10.2 leaked OS right away, it's amazing with editing, copy/cut and paste as well as toast notifications where you can reply to messages and stuff without leaving the app you're on.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 08:13 AM
    I came from the same platform, mind you I haven't ditched the S3 yet and continue to use it as back up cause I like to use leaks and sideload

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    08-09-13 01:39 PM
    Might trade for a DNA to put me in better position for a z10 trade when one comes up. There just aren't many of them out there.
    08-09-13 03:04 PM
    Some of the apps I access trough their Web versions. The browser on the Z10 is awesome so. You can access just about any site you want

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 03:36 PM
    I am admittedly a phone addict that is now thinking of going to his fOurth device in 4 months. I'm now using a gs3 and I started on Verizon using a Lumia 822. I've since had a Razr M and HTC 8 X.the BlackBerry hub and the gestures and ease of use for communication of social media and email have me intrigued about the z10. The camera looks great as well and the build quality suits me. I think I could figure out how to sideload apps so that would help.

a few questions though. Is there a good news reader app I am currently using feedly. Also is the email threaded? I use outlook.com. What are tge functions of fb and twitter from the hub?

Why should I make the move in your minds? Or should I not?
    Run 10.2 as soon as you get it because that means You can side load more recent versions of android apps.

Then for feedly download gNewsReader which I believe is only $.99

You can post statuses and tweets straight from the hub and for twitter you will get notifications and direct messages; Facebook you will get notifications, messages, invites, friend requests, etc.

I think you should check the app store first or check your app needs to make sure you won't be missing anything or see if they have the android app that you can side load. Other than that, I would recommend the Z10. It's the best hands down in multitasking, security, communications, and productivity.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 05:32 PM
    I am admittedly a phone addict that is now thinking of going to his fOurth device in 4 months. I'm now using a gs3 and I started on Verizon using a Lumia 822. I've since had a Razr M and HTC 8 X.the BlackBerry hub and the gestures and ease of use for communication of social media and email have me intrigued about the z10. The camera looks great as well and the build quality suits me. I think I could figure out how to sideload apps so that would help.

a few questions though. Is there a good news reader app I am currently using feedly. Also is the email threaded? I use outlook.com. What are tge functions of fb and twitter from the hub?

Why should I make the move in your minds? Or should I not?
    Just Do It! Nike. Swoop.
    08-09-13 05:34 PM
    Do it now. You wont look back.
    08-09-13 05:40 PM
    Honestly, biggest thing for me is the hub. You will hardly even have to touch the twitter or fb apps if you just mostly use them for sending and receiving messages. I can post status updates directly from the hub on both apps. The only thing you will need the app for is looking at your newfeeds. Apart from FB and twitter, the hub is just amazing for consolidating your messages and being able to respond quickly to people.
    Also don't even have to go to the hub to post status updates. You can do it right from the home screen. Just hit magnifying glass.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 05:48 PM
    All of you are wanting me want one of these phones badly. I live the notifications in the leaked vid of the 10.2. If only I was able to upgrade, then I wouldn't have to rely on an unhappy z10 customer (or phone junkie like me) wanting to trade
    08-09-13 07:18 PM
    All my friends who have a Galaxy or iPhone are jealous of my Z10.

The Z10 is a perfect phone to me.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 03:03 PM
    Like Nike, Just Do It!

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4633 O2 Uk
    08-13-13 04:20 PM
    Finally got a nice pearly white z10!! and after just an afternoon of use I think I'm going to love it. Which version of 10.2 do you recommend. I have read that 1371 and 1047 are the best? Are any truly 100% builds?

Also, I can get around really well but is there a list of all system gestures?

One last thing, what's the deal with the remember app?
    08-29-13 09:58 AM
    Dooooooo ittttttt

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 10:13 AM
    Finally got a nice pearly white z10!! and after just an afternoon of use I think I'm going to love it. Which version of 10.2 do you recommend. I have read that 1371 and 1047 are the best? Are any truly 100% builds?

Also, I can get around really well but is there a list of all system gestures?

One last thing, what's the deal with the remember app?
    You should get10.2.0.1443. it was just leaked and it runs perfectly. My battery life is really good so far, though I've only had this OS for a day.

If you type Help in your home screen, the Search results will show you the Help app. It has videos on how to of the gestures and a bunch of other stuff. Even as a long time BlackBerry user, the first day I had my Z10 was a day of learning.

The Remember app is just a glorified notepad. It has quick access to the voice recorder and camera, so if you see something or want to record yourself while creating the note, you can, then you can remember it all later. It's basically just a notepad where you can attach pictures and audio.

Posted via CB10
    tonytraj17 likes this.
    08-29-13 10:23 AM
    Sold my GS3 back in Feb this year to buy my Z10 and glad I did as that GS3 would freeze up and reboot and lag so much even after doing a fresh OS install it would take maybe a week to freeze again.
    08-29-13 10:45 AM
    It seemed like there were a lot of bugs with 1443. More so than with 1047, etc...I guess the newer versions should be the best though right?

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 11:21 AM
    Running. 1371 and so far pretty smooth. Love the toast and reply notifications and the lock screen previews as well. Just loaded the first few side loaded apps. 2 of 3 worked.

Really starting to love this phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 10:53 PM
46 12