Go for the Z10!!! It's so cool!!! Fast, beautiful and a joy to use....
    A friend of mine, who would buy an iHouse if apple built it for him, couldn't stop playing around with my z10. Loved it.

I personally have no desire for an i anything....

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 07:29 PM
    OP, if you want the Z10, just buy it off contract if you can swing it. I'm assuming you have an upgrade available; I'd save it for something else. I'm sure eBay, this site, and Craigslist will be flooded with Z10s very shortly. Try not to spend more than $325 shipped.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 07:32 PM
    BlackBerry is the solution. Non believers are the problem.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 07:38 PM
    My iPhone 4 is starting to have some hardware issues and I'm contemplating a z10. Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated. I'm new to the forums and potentially new to blackberry
    You will definitely be in love with Z10. I switched from iPhone 4, too. Never want to go back to iPhone because BB10 OS makes me extremely happy every single day. The Z10 keyboard is incredible, making my life easier, way better than the iPhone keyboard (nightmare on it). The Hub is the smartest communication center over other platforms in my opinion. Peek and actionable notifications are irresistible. Browser is lightning fast and Flash compatible. I will not go for other platforms after getting on BB10 OS until one day BB10 OS really discontinue for some reasons. Then I will go back to feature phone LOL

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 07:39 PM
    I came from iPhone and haven't looked back. The Z10 was supposed to be my "extra" phone. But my iPhone has been sitting on my table collecting dust for a few months now.

AT&T STL100-3 10.1.0.4651
    08-12-13 07:44 PM
    Also consider the financial aspect..you can still fetch $200-250 from your iphone while you cannot get anything from the Z10 once you buy it.
    Op, just search this guys post history and you'll see there's nothing to take from his advice.

If you're not into all the apps, Z10 all the way! There are good apps for the Z10. I actually have more apps on my phone than I've ever had on my ipods or Android tabkets. Just not the hyper popular apps of the week that are so huge on android and ios. Give the Z10 an hour, and the sheer efficiency of it will win you over.

But if there's a specific app or game that is a must have for you, make sure it's already here first, so you're not disappointed later.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 08:07 PM
    I'd rather have a StarTac than an iPhone.
    Mmmmm I remember the StarTac... they were ahead of their time....

*sent from an australian Z10
    08-12-13 09:04 PM
    Thanks for the posts, I don't need much in the way of apps. I have an iPad mini and my company phone is an iPhone 5. My personal phone is more so for the calling, messaging, email, some browsing, some social media. Guess my only concern is I've been part of the apple world for a while this is new territory for me.
    The BB10 phones have Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Foursquare as part of the OS, not as apps. The messaging function is not preferential for any OS, and works well across all platforms. The email function is fast, particularly if you have your various emails configured with the push function on. The browser is faster than any other phone I've used, by far, including iPhone and WP8. I think the Hub function will really be satisfying for you. Go with Z10.
    08-12-13 10:51 PM
    Try it out... maybe it will fit your needs, if not, once within the exchange policy and timeframe you can return it for another device that will work better for you! All about personal preference...and mine is BB10
    08-12-13 11:00 PM
    How do you use your phone? That I think would help the most.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 11:03 PM
    Thanks for the posts, I don't need much in the way of apps. I have an iPad mini and my company phone is an iPhone 5. My personal phone is more so for the calling, messaging, email, some browsing, some social media. Guess my only concern is I've been part of the apple world for a while this is new territory for me.
    Hey! I upgraded to the Z10 from my iPhone 4s about a month ago. It took me about 2-3 days to learn the OS and I can safely say it's a huge improvement over the iPhone. The only thing I even slightly miss is the app store. I've found replacements for 90% of my apps - the only black hole for me us the lack of banking apps. I miss cashing a check with my phone. That's it though - all the positives outweigh the negatives. Kick that home button to the curb. :-)
    08-13-13 12:33 AM
    OP, why are you considering the Z10? Is there certain features of BlackBerry 10 that catches your attention?

Post via CB Z10
    08-13-13 12:41 AM
    You will definitely be in love with Z10. I switched from iPhone 4, too. Never want to go back to iPhone because BB10 OS makes me extremely happy every single day. The Z10 keyboard is incredible, making my life easier, way better than the iPhone keyboard (nightmare on it). The Hub is the smartest communication center over other platforms in my opinion. Peek and actionable notifications are irresistible. Browser is lightning fast and Flash compatible. I will not go for other platforms after getting on BB10 OS until one day BB10 OS really discontinue for some reasons. Then I will go back to feature phone LOL

Posted via CB10
    LOL I'm with you sometimes I use my mom's flip phone and I'm like darn that is one fine communication device!

Hey! I upgraded to the Z10 from my iPhone 4s about a month ago. It took me about 2-3 days to learn the OS and I can safely say it's a huge improvement over the iPhone. The only thing I even slightly miss is the app store. I've found replacements for 90% of my apps - the only black hole for me us the lack of banking apps. I miss cashing a check with my phone. That's it though - all the positives outweigh the negatives. Kick that home button to the curb. :-)
    No ball games in the 'home' please! ;p
    Whenever I use my niece's I pod or my brother and sister's Galaxy S2 and S3, I get so frustrated with the home and back buttons because my brain tells me to hit the buttons!! but my fingers have their own minds and they just wanna swipe away!

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 01:06 AM
    LOL I'm with you sometimes I use my mom's flip phone and I'm like darn that is one fine communication device!

No ball games in the 'home' please! ;p
    Whenever I use my niece's I pod or my brother and sister's Galaxy S2 and S3, I get so frustrated with the home and back buttons because my brain tells me to hit the buttons!! but my fingers have their own minds and they just wanna swipe away!

Posted via CB10
    Isn't it funny how something the critics say is so unintuitive sticks so quickly in to your muscle memory? I'm constantly trying to swipe every one of my devices now.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 01:27 AM
    Isn't it funny how something the critics say is so unintuitive sticks so quickly in to your muscle memory? I'm constantly trying to swipe every one of my devices now.

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes I'm amazed at how unintuitive those analysts can be! When I say my fingers have their own minds, I mean it lol. Every time when I open the lockers at school and at work, I don't even remember the combination numbers from the top of my head but my hands just twist and turn the locks and voila! Just a few weeks ago we had a new employee and she asked for the password to enter the lunchroom and I was like oh gosh let me just take you there and open the door for you so I'll remember what it is (and I just entered and left the lunchroom minutes before that)! I have some locks that I haven't used for over a year, and once I lay my hands on them, they just open!

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 02:13 AM
40 12