Hi

Been using Z10 for almost 18 months now, but it broke last week from the pocket when i was riding the bike. So thinking of buying a new new BB and Passport is way out of my budget as in India we have to pay full amount upfront before owning the device.
    And Z30 prices have been slashed by 50% since launch so Is it still good time to go for Z30?
    One more query, does Z30 Stl100-1 also has issues? Have had quite a lot of issues with Z10 Stl100-1 so worried a little bit. As in India we don't get Stl100-2/3/4, so have to settle with Stl100-1.
    HELP.. !!
    03-20-15 03:25 AM
    BlackBerry z30 has different version names than z10. In india they sell STA100-2 variant of z30 device which doesn't have any problems like stl100-1 z10.
    I do live in india and I must say at 25k it is not good device. The price is rather too high. You can wait for flip kart flash sales which happened before or buy any other device.
    The choice is yours. As in CB forum I am not telling that z30 is not a good phone but the price is very high. There are various alternatives which you can think of. Those will be -
    1. One plus one(in amazon india)
    2. Lumia 830
    3. Xiaomi MI note(will be coming later this year)
    4. HTC one 802d

These are best handsets you can choose. If you really interested in another BlackBerry than buy z30.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 03:42 AM
    Will be buying Z30 for around 15k. Know a trusted seller on Ebay who has listed this for 19K and have 3500-4000 paytm Cash so final payable will be 15k. Why am i going for Sellers warranty device is because 99.9% devices shipped by this seller is sealed so no issues with that, and Manufacturers warranty only covers OS related issues (which being a frequent CB users we can also fix) and hardware warranty is only valid if sealed device is tempered when opened which eventually this seller also promises to exchange if shipped sealed device is not upto the mark. So no point in going for Manufacturers warranty as within couple of days opening the device i ll be loading up the new device with latest leaked OS.
    Good deal?
    Z30 on EBay http://www.ebay.in/itm/Deal-18-New-I...item1e9a056a7b
    03-20-15 03:57 AM
    It's a pretty good deal. I live in tamil nadu, Vellore. If there are any repairs will seller come to vellore and fix it?
    My friend is interested to buy it. And what is that paytm cash you are talking about? How did you get it?
    At 15k it's the best mobile you can get. Tell me how it is after you buy it. If it is good than I will order too. Isn't it imported?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 04:31 AM
    I'm based out of Delhi and had already bought a Z10 for my cousin an year back and is working fab till now.
    And if you do find an issue with the device, you will have to ship the device to his place, which is very very very Rare, and happens in rarest of the rare cases that you open a sealed box device and has a snag i.e. you can call it as a bad luck.
    Been shopping regularly from Paytm and also pay my bills and utilities via Paytm so everytime i shop i use the promocode given and get paytm cash in return.
    For instance f you buy Iphone6 or samsung edge from Paytm you get Rs.9000 paytm cash isn't it wonderful, plus if you don't want to use it then you can also transfer the same back to your bank account. So actually you end up paying 9000 less for the device.
    ON ebay you can pay via various payment methods and one such method is 'Wallet' and you can use your paytm cash through that, so will doing the same when going for Z30.
    03-20-15 05:21 AM
    The Z30 is a wonderful device to replace your Z10. You won't be disappointed, rather more delighted.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    03-20-15 05:29 AM
    I'm based out of Delhi and had already bought a Z10 for my cousin an year back and is working fab till now.
    And if you do find an issue with the device, you will have to ship the device to his place, which is very very very Rare, and happens in rarest of the rare cases that you open a sealed box device and has a snag i.e. you can call it as a bad luck.
    Been shopping regularly from Paytm and also pay my bills and utilities via Paytm so everytime i shop i use the promocode given and get paytm cash in return.
    For instance f you buy Iphone6 or samsung edge from Paytm you get Rs.9000 paytm cash isn't it wonderful, plus if you don't want to use it then you can also transfer the same back to your bank account. So actually you end up paying 9000 less for the device.
    ON ebay you can pay via various payment methods and one such method is 'Wallet' and you can use your paytm cash through that, so will doing the same when going for Z30.
    Send me the pic of your z30 with the box(including internals) when you will receive. I would like to see in detail please....

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 07:37 AM
    Z30 too bulky for me

Posted via CB10
    Thalestr likes this.
    03-20-15 10:00 AM
    Z30 too bulky for me

Posted via CB10
    It's also, in my opinion, really ugly.

It also has Amoled which I've grown to really dislike.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Tab 4
    03-20-15 11:21 AM
    Not Z30 than else?
    03-20-15 07:37 PM
    what is to dislike about Amoled?
    Sure buddy.