My Z10 ROCKS. Love it. 2 things I had on my old 9930 though that I miss...

If I got a call from a number not in my contacts, when I hung up I would get a message: "do you want to add to your contacts?" and I could quickly add to an existing contact, or create a new one.

I used to get FB notifications every morning: "it is Tom's birthday today. Write on wall?" and I could send a quick message. Now, I just get a notification that Tom's birthday is tomorrow. No quick option to write on his wall, and i'm lucky if I remember it the next day anyway.

Anything like this with BB10?

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 10:41 AM
    My Z10 ROCKS. Love it. 2 things I had on my old 9930 though that I miss...

If I got a call from a number not in my contacts, when I hung up I would get a message: "do you want to add to your contacts?" and I could quickly add to an existing contact, or create a new one.

I used to get FB notifications every morning: "it is Tom's birthday today. Write on wall?" and I could send a quick message. Now, I just get a notification that Tom's birthday is tomorrow. No quick option to write on his wall, and i'm lucky if I remember it the next day anyway.

Anything like this with BB10?

Posted via CB10
    Hi pillsy,
    when your call is over, the number should appear in the list. If you long press it, then a side menu will apear with options for adding/editing the contact. No intrusive popup, a contextual menu instead; I for one like that !

Long press is a behavior you can use almost everywhere ... get used to it, for your efficiency and pleasure !

edited :

Now for FB, I'm sorry I don't have a birthday notification actually in my hub (disabled it FB side) but if you look into your calendar and tap on the event (or open it right away from the hub), you'll have full access to everything about your FB friend, including, of course a direct link to his/her FB page.

Thre's some habits to get used to, but I believe BB10 is a real and great improvement from legacy OS.
    Behaviors are more consistent and system is less intrusive (pop ups : I hate that).

Hope it helps
    SF
    11-15-13 11:12 AM
    You can change when you receive the FB reminders. Under the calendar settings if I recall correctly.

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz and billsterjito like this.
    11-17-13 09:49 PM
    I used to miss my wife, then a friend suggested I try using a shotgun as you don't need to be particularly accurate at short range. Boom! Problem solved.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1803 O2 UK
    11-18-13 06:25 AM
    Dude! Totally inappropriate!

Sent from my iPad
    11-18-13 08:44 AM
    Dude! Totally inappropriate!

Sent from my iPad
    Soorryy! I keep doing that.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1803 O2 UK
    11-18-13 08:52 AM