Great thread, thanks for starting it. I'm running 10.2.1.1925

Keyboard / Text Selector
    The editing circle is great, but it's difficult to place it near any letter that is along the left or right edge of the text box.

The waterdrops for selecting text are annoying to use. Get rid of them. How about this instead: if you want to select text, tap where you want to start your selection, and have the editing circle appear. Press it, hold it for a second to enable select mode, drag it to where you want to go, then press and hold it again to end your selection.

Contacts
    Fix the dark theme bug and the FaceBook bug (if you set FB Contacts to not show up in your list, they'll go away... until you close and reopen Contacts. They always come back).

Calendar
    Be able to create tags for calendar events. Let's say a user has several meetings, classes, part-time job shifts, and volunteer hours, that do not have a regular schedule. If someone asks, "what shifts are you working in the next three months", he can search by keyword... but what if the entries don't share the same keyword? Tags would solve that.

Improve how event start and end times are chosen - the wheel/dial gets annoying. Allow me to type in the start/end times Or, at least, if I choose an 8AM start time, let me just type in "4 hours" for the event duration.

Browser
    Open browser, click "New Tab". The last few websites show up as icons, and then rearrange themselves right when you're about to choose one of them. Stop doing that.

Phone
    Way too easy to accidentally start calling someone. Give me a setting I can enable so the phone will confirm with me that I want to call that person. One more button to push, but better than fumbling to hang up an inadvertent call.

Hub
    If I'm in an app and peek at the Hub, show me the whole Hub... not just the account I was in last, such as text messages.

Alarm Clock
    You can set multiple alarms by creating a second alarm time. I've created a bunch... why can't the list of them be sorted by what time they go off?
    01-03-14 03:32 PM
    Ability to close apps by flicking it away from home screen.

Posted via CB10
    JRF_1986 likes this.
    01-03-14 03:33 PM
    better battery
    anything new I install should not be placed where there is space but at the end. I have to move most of my newer downloads because I dont want them on the main page. I would also like one active frame where I can see just the wallpaper. I believe HTC one allows you to do that. I can also do this while Blackberry is locked but it's not the same thing.

Battery % to be shown next to the bar or if i click on it then it should direct me to the battery %.

Able to see the phonebook easily while you are already on the phone. I can do this but that takes me about 5 gestures to do so and I have to do it via search.
    01-03-14 03:52 PM
    There are LOTS of great suggestions posted and solid improvements BlackBerry should implement. We know they read and hear us so I hope they bring some of the suggestions to BB10.

As for the Z10, it's pretty good as it is. Just needs subtle changes. Many of which have been posted. Give it some Z30 features but tone them down (like stereo speakers, less power/quality).

One thing that I have said since the beginning is that BB10 is missing the most important feature to its BEST feature. The ability to shut the phone off without using a button. I love how you can wake the screen, peak at notifications, and swipe up from the bottom a little and down to shut the phone off. However the downfall is once unlocked, you need to use a button to shut the screen off/put phone to sleep. I've always said a two finger swipe from the top down would be great. Even just a swipe gesture to the halfway point of the screen.

Also with BB10 being a gesture powerhouse, the zoom features of the phone itself should be controlled with your thumb/finger with the amount of surface area on the screen to increase/decrease the zoom of the function your in. I saw a video once of some people that created an app to do this on iPhone. BB10 needs tech like this built in. Wish I knew the videos link as I would post it. Maybe someone will know about it and post it below.
    01-03-14 04:40 PM
    Battery power. Such a pity given how much I love everything else about the device. Everyone on here seemed to know as soon as the specifications were announced that it would be an issue. A real shame.

Posted via Z10.
    01-03-14 06:32 PM
    Better camera and a more secure battery (sometimes when I put it down it restarts).

Posted via CB10
    I have this problem sometimes.

I'd want a Z10 that doesn't reboot when slightly bumped (doesn't always happen) and the active weather and clock icons on the homescreen.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 08:05 PM
    Things I would like to see changed to improve the Z10:

- a way to create your own swipe gestures to open apps or functions
    - Headless apps
    - better voice activation and integration to make handsfree operation better (more fluid)
    - more camera features
    - in the Contacts app, swipe to the left of the name to call or text person
    - like the PlayBook, a way to play a video and minimize screen and still play the video rather than just audio
    - like the Z30 and PlayBook; front facing speakers for real natural sound

These are just a few things.

Post via my Z10!
    01-03-14 09:11 PM
    Great thread, thanks for starting it. I'm running 10.2.1.1925

Phone
    Way too easy to accidentally start calling someone. Give me a setting I can enable so the phone will confirm with me that I want to call that person. One more button to push, but better than fumbling to hang up an inadvertent call.
    I thought 10.2 has a confirmation step before making a call.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 09:18 PM
    I have this problem sometimes.

I'd want a Z10 that doesn't reboot when slightly bumped (doesn't always happen) and the active weather and clock icons on the homescreen.

Posted via CB10
    There should be a hack to fix this. It is a matter of the battery having a loose contact.

One trick I use to add friction and a bit of extra dimension to surfaces is a coating they sell in hardware stores. It is designed to coat metal tools, but I have used it to prevent slip in metal to metal surfaces.

http://www.plastidip.com/

I would put a small amount on the end of the battery on the opposite side of the electrical connector.

My first z10 had this problem, but the replacement doesn't.

A cheaper way to make something plastic a bit bigger is to put superglue on the surface and let it dry. The goal here is to make the battery just a bit longer so it puts more pressure on the connector. Again, out it on the opposite side.

I think someone screwed up on a critical dimension, as on a rounding error.

Posted via CB10
    JRF_1986 and Davidro1 like this.
    01-03-14 09:30 PM
    Most of my gripes have been addressed. Perhaps I missed this feature that was essential in my 9810: the ability on the call list to find call history, especially time per call, which is important to me for billing for my legal consultations. I cannot find such feature on the Z10, which I had less than one month. Can anyone help? Is such feature available for the Z10?

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 09:38 PM
    I quite like how the current screen feels. Has a kind of soft feel to it. Feels nicer to type on than gorilla glass.

Posted via CB10
    i wouldn't know... never really touched the glass on my Z10 besides the times i was cleaning it to put another screen protector on. gorilla glass supposedly covers the need to have a screen protector, is that right?
    01-03-14 09:44 PM
    Most of my gripes have been addressed. Perhaps I missed this feature that was essential in my 9810: the ability on the call list to find call history, especially time per call, which is important to me for billing for my legal consultations. I cannot find such feature on the Z10, which I had less than one month. Can anyone help? Is such feature available for the Z10?
    Posted via CB10
    well, the call history is there when you open the Phone app under the Calls tab. and if you want to see specifics of a particular call just long-press one of the items in your call history and on the side menu tap the icon that looks like an i in italics inside a circle, that's View Call Details, and you can there see the time and length of the call.
    01-03-14 09:52 PM
    Battery life!

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 09:58 PM
    Thank you. I was familiar with that feature. However, there is no history, just the last call. In the 9810, you can go back for months.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 09:58 PM
    i wouldn't know... never really touched the glass on my Z10 besides the times i was cleaning it to put another screen protector on. gorilla glass supposedly covers the need to have a screen protector, is that right?
    Yes..i guess

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 09:59 PM
    Its really good to see how everyone on this thread have great ideas...hope blackberry will look into this

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 10:02 PM
    There should be a hack to fix this. It is a matter of the battery having a loose contact.

One trick I use to add friction and a bit of extra dimension to surfaces is a coating they sell in hardware stores. It is designed to coat metal tools, but I have used it to prevent slip in metal to metal surfaces.

http://www.plastidip.com/

I would put a small amount on the end of the battery on the opposite side of the electrical connector.

My first z10 had this problem, but the replacement doesn't.

A cheaper way to make something plastic a bit bigger is to put superglue on the surface and let it dry. The goal here is to make the battery just a bit longer so it puts more pressure on the connector. Again, out it on the opposite side.

I think someone screwed up on a critical dimension, as on a rounding error.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! Will look into it!

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 10:18 PM
    How about landscape mode in BBM . Seems so simple, cant believe they havent resolved this issue yet.
    If you use BBM from the hub it will go into landscape mode.

Posted via CB10
    extisis likes this.
    01-03-14 11:57 PM
    Option to select hub as default when opening it using up + right swipe, it currently defaults to where ever you were last.

Something along the lines of icloud, where everything is sync'd to one place. If anyone has a solution for this please let me know.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 12:04 AM
    I am now thinking whether privacy glass is something that can be included.

Swiping & tapping on my amazing ZeeTen
    01-04-14 12:38 AM
    I would like the docking station back just as it used to work with the 9860.

Posted via CB10
    praghan likes this.
    01-04-14 03:01 AM
    I need a colourful os like Ios 7

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 06:01 AM
    Thank you. I was familiar with that feature. However, there is no history, just the last call. In the 9810, you can go back for months.

Posted via CB10
    Call History is stored for about 30 days.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by niss63; 01-04-14 at 07:50 PM.
    01-04-14 06:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    There is definitely a call history don't you see it? Now, it's not organized like the 9810 was but it's still there. So yeah, there is definitely a call history and not just the last call.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 12:54 PM
    Battery life, apps.
    01-04-14 01:01 PM
55 123