I went today to local verizon store to go buy my gf a white z10 and the salesman was a total dumbass i swear he said they didnt carry white because blackberry so close to bankruptcy that there was a limited of whites they only made. So he try to force a white iphone 5 to her and we said no and went to the verizon store where i first got my z10 and they had white and the representative was much more useful and was thrilled to see us again. i was the first to buy the z10 at this location and its located downtown phoenix az. Hes told me hes sold like five since so i guess its a rough start. But yeah verizon need to get their staff trained a lil better and better inform them because how ypu going to advertise everywhere that you are the only carrier to carry white and your staff say you dont carry it smh.

Posted via CB10 on my awesone Z10
    Centerman66, ESCON and RazzBerry like this.
    04-25-13 12:16 AM
    First

Posted via CB10
    madx80h likes this.
    04-25-13 12:17 AM
    I went today to local verizon store to go buy my gf a white z10 and the salesman was a total dumbass i swear he said they didnt carry white because blackberry so close to bankruptcy that there was a limited of whites they only made. So he try to force a white iphone 5 to her and we said no and went to the verizon store where i first got my z10 and they had white and the representative was much more useful and was thrilled to see us again. i was the first to buy the z10 at this location and its located downtown phoenix az. Hes told me hes sold like five since so i guess its a rough start. But yeah verizon need to get their staff trained a lil better and better inform them because how ypu going to advertise everywhere that you are the only carrier to carry white and your staff say you dont carry it smh.

yeah my sprint store guys are like that too. thats why they said sprint didnt carry the Z10

First

Posted via CB10
    No.
    04-25-13 12:19 AM
    yeah my sprint store guys are like that too. thats why they said sprint didnt carry the Z10
    Yeah thats why i left sprint no z10 and plus horrible coverage by where i live.
    04-25-13 12:28 AM
    First

Posted via CB10

These people at people at verizon dont know squat-female_seriously_glasses.jpg

Posted via CB10
    captafg and SPNKr like this.
    04-25-13 12:38 AM
    I love when people say BlackBerry is going bankrupt...I just pull out my Z10 and ask "oh, where did you read that? I'd like to know what website you get your info from?" One guy said "you just know it's happening, no need for news sites to talk about it."...lol

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 12:43 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	female_seriously_glasses.jpg 
Views:	660 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	154847

Posted via CB10
    Lmao. You are f@cking awesome

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 12:48 AM
    A friend of mine left blackberry for iphone because and I quote "Iphone has more awesome Apps" I swear I almost went all Chris Brown on her.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 12:49 AM
    The boy should be an analyst with skills like that then -____- lol but yeah and then he proceeded next to "Check " if there was any white at other stores and said "Its not even showing up in our invetory or website" haha

04-25-13 12:51 AM
    A friend of mine left blackberry for iphone because and I quote "Iphone has more awesome Apps" I swear I almost went all Chris Brown on her.

Posted via CB10
    Thats true.
    04-25-13 11:53 AM
    I love when people say BlackBerry is going bankrupt...I just pull out my Z10 and ask "oh, where did you read that? I'd like to know what website you get your info from?" One guy said "you just know it's happening, no need for news sites to talk about it."...lol

Posted via CB10
    RIM er ehem BlackBerry has $2.9 billion in cash not including assets. Very far from bankruptcy. They may be under the grim light but resilient at the same time when it comes to restructuring. Also they're no where as near how Apple was (90 days from bankruptcy) in 1997.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 12:01 PM
    I had a somewhat similar experience with a Verizon authorized retailer. They were pushing so hard to get my wife and I to buy an iphone. I said no and told him exactly what we wanted. He scoffed and asked why we'd ever want one of those. We left and informed him we were driving the 20 minutes to the chain short instead. Which, by the way, was the best phone shopping experience I've had to date -- they had 2 BBY displays up too (a wall poster and a cardboard standee thing).
    jdhooghe likes this.
    04-25-13 12:06 PM
    I had a somewhat similar experience with a Verizon authorized retailer. They were pushing so hard to get my wife and I to buy an iphone. I said no and told him exactly what we wanted. He scoffed and asked why we'd ever want one of those. We left and informed him we were driving the 20 minutes to the chain short instead. Which, by the way, was the best phone shopping experience I've had to date -- they had 2 BBY displays up too (a wall poster and a cardboard standee thing).
    The authorized retailer stores are the worst. I don't know why Verizon allows this; they hurt their name and brand so much. The majority of people don't know the difference, until they have issues and the "authorized" retail store can't help them out and end up sending them to a corporate store.
    daumpda likes this.
    04-25-13 12:14 PM
    They do.

Apps are important to some people, and will make or break an OS. "Ecosystem" is the buzz word in the smartphone arena today. Again, it's just a smartphone choice, nothing personal.
    04-25-13 12:16 PM