When a "New" arrival notification appears in your email, text, BBM, Notifications, etc. and you go into the Hub, it immediately removes every one of the "red circle/white star" indications that were there before you opened the Hub. So you no longer know where any of the "new" messages came in on each item in the Hub.

I would prefer that until you actually open each specific email, text, BBM, notifications, etc., that these indications remain so that you know that you still have to check that item.

For instance, after you open an email account (or the specific email that just came in within that account), only then should the hub indications disappear.

I am guessing that there is no way to change this so that the hub indications remain?
    09-03-13 05:54 PM
    Don't think there is that option. And the icon is called a splat or spark.

AT&T Z10
    09-03-13 05:59 PM
    As far as I know, no. However you can turn on the 'Display Message Count' option (Hub > Settings) which places numbers under the respective hub item (email, text, BBM) to show you the amount of current unread messages.
    09-03-13 06:07 PM
    There is no option for your request.
    It appears that the CB App Hub handles this just fine, but the device cannot.

I would recommend peeking at your notifications without actually opening the Hub and then opening the single individual application you want to clear out. This should keep the other "splat" notifications active in the Hub.

The only thing is that for emails, there is no actual icon for those to open with like BBOS, so opening those from the HUB will clear out the other notifications. Check those last. LoL.
    09-03-13 06:44 PM