I'm considering the switch from Android to a Z10 (I really do miss my old blackberries!!), a very nice features I've become used to is having my pictures automatically backed up to Picassa (instant upload folder) and via Dropbox (camera uploads folder), without my having to do anything.

On the Z10 it appears you have to manually select the pictures, hit share, select dropbox, pick the folder, then upload them.

Is there any way to automate transferring the pictures to Picasa and/or Dropbox?
    03-21-13 10:59 AM
    I know Box does automatic uploads, but I'm not sure about Dropbox.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    03-21-13 11:07 AM
    Box does allow this, and Dropbox is said to be able to allow it in a future update in the near future.
    03-21-13 11:11 AM
    You can set pictures and video to automatically sync with BOX.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    03-21-13 11:47 AM
    I tried box.

How long does it take to sync after a picture is taken? I took a picture. 10 minutes later, it still wasn't transferred up to box.
    03-22-13 08:56 AM
    I tried box.

How long does it take to sync after a picture is taken? I took a picture. 10 minutes later, it still wasn't transferred up to box.
    Do you have it set to allow sync over wireless network? Are you connected to WiFi? I know that during setup it asks you and I believe the default is sync over WiFi only.
    03-22-13 09:00 AM
    U can use the folder sync android port to pretty much sync anything to dropbox, box and many more cloud providers. I am using it and it works ok.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 09:05 AM
    Have to agree box has been a great feature!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 09:06 AM
    Is box with picture sync enabled a two way sync? Would love to hear that it is.

Written under BB10
    03-22-13 09:09 AM
    Is box with picture sync enabled a two way sync? Would love to hear that it is.

Written under BB10
    If you mean adding pics from your computer to box and viewing it on your phone. Then I believe it has that function.

Posted via CB10
    SangreNegra likes this.
    03-22-13 09:12 AM
    I don't believe Box works as a two way sync. It seems to download all pictures taken just fine. But when deleting a picture on the device it still remains on Box.

Does anyone know a workaround yet?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 02:32 PM
    Do you have it set to allow sync over wireless network? Are you connected to WiFi? I know that during setup it asks you and I believe the default is sync over WiFi only.
    I tried connected via my home wifi and via wireless carrier. In the box app, pictures, videos, use cellular network are set ON.

I seem to have to go into the app, swipe down, and hit sync for it to update.
    03-25-13 07:47 AM
    You can set pictures and video to automatically sync with BOX.
    How, exactly? I cannot find any settings, my only option is "view my files". Actually I want to make sure that it does NOT auto-sync.
    Thanks for any help...
    CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-12-13 10:09 AM