I shutter to think...lol...(joke)...

Trusted Member Genius
    02-25-14 12:58 AM
    Well, the "pmsl" was not meant to convey that sentiment, I know that what we write on forums sometimes gets translated wrongly which is a shame, it was certainly not meant to ridicule any one, I guess maybe I should of not used it, just pressed "post" without giving it much thought. But honestly, it was not meant to be offensive to any one.

Posted via CB10
    Well thank you for clearing that up and for pointing out there is no physical shutter - I did not know that so it is helpful.

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    02-25-14 01:42 AM
    Are you kidding me, people really thought there was an actual shutter inside that tiny space. wow where are they from, 1932 or something? This made me laugh so hard that the two foot snow drift on top of my house fell off!!
    Yep stupid thick bimbo here who has two small children and a full time job and sadly doesn't get to spend all day living and breathing the ins and outs of her phone

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 01:44 AM
    Yep stupid thick bimbo here who has two small children and a full time job and sadly doesn't get to spend all day living and breathing the ins and outs of her phone

Posted via CB10
    You're not that thick, I didn't know I couldn't use my phone for underwater photography.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 O2 UK
    niss63 and thatplaybookguy like this.
    02-25-14 02:45 AM
    My god! Are you ok?

You're not that thick, I didn't know I couldn't use my phone for underwater photography.
    I'm so glad you're on this site. Your posts bring an air of levity that is really needed during those times when we are taking ourselves too seriously.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    02-25-14 10:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Why such hatred directed towards me? I didn't insult you directly and it was meant as a joke. Hence the part about the snow drift falling. Sheesh Lighten up. As for the snide remark about spending the entire day at my phone. I too have a full time job and it takes up most of my time. I barely get to come onto the forums anymore as I work for an anti bullying campaign. But if you really did think there was a shutter in there, I am sorry.

This is one of the main reasons I never post anymore. Too many Bullies.
    der_mit likes this.
    02-27-14 09:41 AM
    Easy campers! Chuckle, hug, keep moving forward.
    02-27-14 10:07 AM
    Easy campers! Chuckle, hug, keep moving forward.
    This thread is a lie! My Z10 has a shutter, I just haven't seen it because I always blink when it uh, shutters!

Z10 10.2.1.1925
    02-27-14 11:07 AM
    I understand the pain OP. Some people don't seem to want the facts about, seemingly anything, to rise to the surface if it is too much trouble.

If correcting misinformation is too 'inconvenient' or would hurt someone's feelings then they'd rather just leave it be.

Luckily in this case, the misinformation is totally benign. No one is gonna get hurt if they think their cell phone cam has a shutter. But it also happens in politics with much more important information.

Posted via CB10
    der_mit and FF22 like this.
    02-28-14 12:38 AM
    Why such hatred directed towards me? I didn't insult you directly and it was meant as a joke. Hence the part about the snow drift falling. Sheesh Lighten up. As for the snide remark about spending the entire day at my phone. I too have a full time job and it takes up most of my time. I barely get to come onto the forums anymore as I work for an anti bullying campaign. But if you really did think there was a shutter in there, I am sorry.

This is one of the main reasons I never post anymore. Too many Bullies.
    There is no direct hatred. I don't know you. How can you hate someone you don't know?!

I'm just sick of everyone assuming that every poster on this forum knows the exact ins and outs of what a phone does. I personally don't really care, it's just a phone but when I don't know about something I ask. Setting myself up for ridicule and bullying by others. Specifically on this forum I've encountered it 5/6 times since I joined sadly.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 01:25 AM
    It's a two way street, best just to ignore some one who is bullying, but also not to be too sensitive, after all its only cyber world.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 09:07 AM
    It's a two way street, best just to ignore some one who is bullying, but also not to be too sensitive, after all its only cyber world.

Posted via CB10
    Wait. This isn't real life?

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    03-02-14 12:58 PM
37 12