While I posted in the following thread, I really don't understand some of the arcane symbols that these icons represent. Is there a full list of them somewhere. It is not just these but some of the others that pop up occasionally leave me guessing....

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...1/#post9677671

Is there a key/legend to what all the icons mean.  I guess I'm old school and text works for me-img_00000009.jpg

While I still would like a link or a list of all of them (not just the browser ones), I guess I just noticed that if I can pull out that Right Slider, it does have some text explanations.
    12-08-13 11:41 PM
    click on a black space int he sidebar and it'll come out more telling you whats what.But I can just tell you by looking at them
    top to bottom
    copy
    copy link
    open in new tab
    open
    bookmark link
    save linked file
    cancel selection
    12-09-13 12:57 AM
    Also, for an in depth explanation of EVERYTHING on your device, the HELP app is awesome.
    That... along with help from knowledgeable posters (khehl for example) and ...
    well, I'm just trying to offer another way. The more you know, the better to text with!

(.... and your little dog, too!)

Hey.. nothing wrong with 'old school!' Although when I was in school all they taught was: Shut Up and Sit Down!
    Turns out my Mother was my best teacher in life. Whatever she told me... I'd just do the opposite.
    12-09-13 06:51 AM
    I answered in the other thread.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 07:55 AM
    Also, for an in depth explanation of EVERYTHING on your device, the HELP app is awesome.
    That... along with help from knowledgeable posters (khehl for example) and ...
    well, I'm just trying to offer another way. The more you know, the better to text with!

(.... and your little dog, too!)

Hey.. nothing wrong with 'old school!' Although when I was in school all they taught was: Shut Up and Sit Down!
    Turns out my Mother was my best teacher in life. Whatever she told me... I'd just do the opposite.
    I actually did go to the Help app. I might have missed it. The ICON reference (on search) showed the main apps icons, not the internal icons. But, yes, I did discover the extra slide (but did not know about the move finger down the column to see individual text info.

THANKS, ALL

PS: did not do everything contrary to MOM but I definitely ignored some rules!
    12-09-13 09:51 AM
    Took me a while to memorize these new icon also, I've noticed you can just hold on one and the text of what it is all slide out.
    On some screens there will be 3 dots at the bottom when you hit those a full list will slide out.

Attachment 228344
    Attachment 228345
    Attachment 228346
    Last edited by 93Aero; 12-09-13 at 10:17 AM.
    12-09-13 10:06 AM