First, thanks to all who post in this forum....I really enjoy reading about and following new phones.
    I was waiting for Verizon to ship out my new z10 but have cancelled....not to say I wont ever get the z10...but with all the bugs and issues Im seeing gonna pass and wait for these issues to resolve. Been a beta tester to many times with new technology...like with the first Blackberry storm..,.keep up the good work all!
    zeteo likes this.
    03-20-13 02:52 PM
    First, thanks to all who post in this forum....I really enjoy reading about and following new phones.
    I was waiting for Verizon to ship out my new z10 but have cancelled....not to say I wont ever get the z10...but with all the bugs and issues Im seeing gonna pass and wait for these issues to resolve. Been a beta tester to many times with new technology...like with the first Blackberry storm..,.keep up the good work all!
    Whatever you took away from the forums is incorrect. The phone has no bugs and bi issues. Whatever you seem to have read is from people who expect things to be done in a certain way in a certain garden. If that doesn't happen then they term it as "Bugs". Unless you try one for yourself you will never know.
    On a separate not I'm worried that you are gullible enough to believe what you read on the net. Don't be so naive. Life will teach you otherwise but hopefully you learn that before you make serious mistakes in life.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 02:59 PM
    you are doing yourself a diservice. i had my Z10 since Jan 30th and has been by far the best phone i have ever used. You normally only here bad in forums thats why they are there. The people like me who had not one problem dont come on and post " hey guys another great day with my phone". Dont stop the getting the Z10 because of that now thats just silly.
    03-20-13 03:00 PM
    The Z10 blows away the competition in my view. I have had zero problems with the device, which is basically the experience of everyone I know that has one.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 03:04 PM
    The Z10 works exactly as advertised, that is to say if you like what the z10 us supposed to be, you will be happy.

Posted via CB10
    stevepar, CDM76 and BergerKing like this.
    03-20-13 03:06 PM
    I suggest the OP check out this thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...eviews-784053/

if you pass on the Z10 or anyone for that matter there are antiquated alternatives available such as iOS, Android and Windows.
    03-20-13 03:06 PM
    Coming from the out of the stale IOS and boring Android, the z10 is a breath of fresh air and it just works. I couldn't be happier.
    03-20-13 03:11 PM
    This is a place for people to go and ask questions if they have problems. It doesn't represent the vast majority of people who have no issues and love their phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 03:14 PM
    In my opinion this a very obvious attempt to dissuade people from buying the phone by throwing up a negatively worded title. Please don't feed the thread, and just let it drop out of sight.

The OP could have worded the thread in a myriad of different ways.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 03:19 PM
    I wouldn't say that there are "no" bugs - like every other phone out there, it has it's own set of issues. I think if you read Android Central or WP Central (like Crackberry), you will see the forums are full of "bugs & issues". I think you need to evaluate these issues and see if they really affect you and the way you interact with the phone.

Overall, on the Z10, I see excellent hardware and a pretty solid OS that has potential. I think, given the lack of apps and a few missing features, it may not be ready for everyone right now. If that is you, waiting would be a good idea as you could always return to it when it matures. It's better to wait rather than jump in and be unhappy with your purchase - and then follow it up with a rant on the forums as to how crappy the Z10 is!

On the flip side, there are plenty of folks who are extremely happy with their Z10 purchase. It obviously isn't a bad product, so take the criticisms your see on the forums with a grain of salt!
    datgurl, zeteo, BergerKing and 1 others like this.
    03-20-13 03:20 PM
    OP your loss, your missing out on a beautiful phone. No huge bugs or issues with my z10, which I've had for a month now.

Another funny but stupid thread, couldn't make this up even if you tried lololol

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-20-13 03:23 PM
    Delete this thread please
    03-20-13 03:24 PM
    Whatever you took away from the forums is incorrect. The phone has no bugs and bi issues. Whatever you seem to have read is from people who expect things to be done in a certain way in a certain garden. If that doesn't happen then they term it as "Bugs". Unless you try one for yourself you will never know.
    On a separate not I'm worried that you are gullible enough to believe what you read on the net. Don't be so naive. Life will teach you otherwise but hopefully you learn that before you make serious mistakes in life.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 03:26 PM
    have mine since the first week of launch in Canada... great device, absolutely love it. Feels great, looks great and does what I want it to do exceptionally well. The major problem for many would be the apps, but they are on their way (just a matter of time). Plus, with all the updates being pushed out and soon 10.1, it will only get better. The UI is a pleasure to use and its a wonderful experience, it's what you'd dream of having in BB finally come alive.

Best BBRY i've owned to date and i have no regrets...would do it all over again if i had to!
    03-20-13 03:27 PM
    Meh. Your loss. I'm going to continue enjoying my Z10.
    BergerKing and curvezzz like this.
    03-20-13 03:28 PM
    I tend to agree with you. This is typically my slow season so I've had time to educate myself and bring my knowledge level up to the point where I could at least get the Z10 set up properly.

But if this had been my busy season where all I have time for is a device that works... without question... and without having to be a half-a*sed techie to get it there, I would have been WAY better off with my trusty ole BB 9700.

So it all depends on the amount of time you have available to invest in it.

I will say though, after giving it a few more months and a few more OS updates - GO FOR IT! It'is a wonderful device...

...and it will probably be a bit less expensive then too!
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-20-13 03:31 PM
    CB10....you have to be one of the younger posters on this board....to bring my statement to another level with one post and" learning about life and being gullible about the web" is very childish. Its people like you that these forums and groups do not need......read in to your own statements.
    Marc_Paradise likes this.
    03-20-13 03:34 PM
    CB10....you have to be one of the younger posters on this board....to bring my statement to another level with one post and" learning about life and being gullible about the web" is very childish. Its people like you that these forums and groups do not need......read in to your own statements.
    anger much??
    I may be "younger" although that depends on your point of view. But if you believe that age=knowledge then you are exactly as naive as I think you are. No wonder you believe what you read on the net. On that note have you checked out the UFO websites? You must really believe that little green men from Mars will be invading Earth soon.
    Anyway get that Apple you have been planning to bite. We don't need another person wanting a walkman and coming here to rant about a serious communication device. There are too many like you here already.
    Have a nice day and here's where you should input your credit card details : Apple
    Last edited by sam_b77; 03-20-13 at 04:08 PM.
    03-20-13 03:53 PM
    Mark, you should be aware that just because some posters may be "young" DOES NOT mean that they are possibly any less knowlegable that you are or I am. From my experience, it is usually the younger people that have a much better grasp on what the world of technology is and has to offer. Your post shows only your ignorance and intolerance towards anyone that may possibly have more knowlege than you do. I respectfully suggest, that although you are entitled to your own opinion, you keep your ignorance and intolerance to yourself because it is people like YOU in these forums and groups that are not needed.
    03-20-13 04:10 PM
    Mark, you should be aware that just because some posters may be "young" DOES NOT mean that they are possibly any less knowlegable that you are or I am. From my experience, it is usually the younger people that have a much better grasp on what the world of technology is and has to offer. Your post shows only your ignorance and intolerance towards anyone that may possibly have more knowlege than you do. I respectfully suggest, that although you are entitled to your own opinion, you keep your ignorance and intolerance to yourself because it is people like YOU in these forums and groups that are not needed.
    in not that young . I would hazard a guess that I'm older than him.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-20-13 04:23 PM
    in not that young . I would hazard a guess that I'm older than him.
    I'm probably younger than both of you. It still doesnt excuse him from sharing spewing his ignorance.
    maddie1128 and BergerKing like this.
    03-20-13 04:29 PM
    There is nothing wrong with OP deciding to hold off. Different people have a different tolerance for bugs and issues. Some don't mind it, some are not affected by it, some just can't stand to live with it.

But I think perhaps OP can give a more detailed post of what are the bugs, issues, missing features, etc that is causing him/her to hold off on a Z10? Perhaps there are workarounds, or simply they are not the way that BB10 is supposed to work. You knows, things like that. At least it gets a discussion going, and perhaps people can chime in. Instead of starting a new thread, with simply a remark. Its hard to get a discussion going that way.

Personally I have found a handful of bugs, some features from BBOS 7 that are not here yet, some quirks in the OS. But in general these are pretty minute for me. The phone still works remarkably well in my opinion. There isn't any critical issues such as the phone "bricking" itself, "refused to connect to any network", etc. They ARE a minor annoyance, but the positive experience I have had with the OS far outweighs them at the moment. It is stable (no need for reboot), it is fast (no slow-down whatsoever ,still smooth), battery life is good (lasting a day for my use), etc. Of course like some have mentioned, a forum is namely a place people go to when they have an issue, thus the report of issues might seem a lot more alarming than it really is.

Even on my Nexus 4's JB 4.2.2 I have seem minor bugs (like lock screen shortcuts going a little wonky when playing music while using endomondo, when a notification comes in it decrease music volume and then it doesn't revert back to its full original volume until you pause and play it again), and issues with the OS (still some stutter in apps occasionally despite their touted project butter, dropped frame rates in some games), so on and so forth. But like with BB10, those are relatively minor annoyances and I can live with them just fine.

If the OP can't live with those, its perfectly fine too, but at least an explanation would be nice. At least it will be a good read, or at least if someone from BlackBerry happen to chance upon this thread, they can perhaps use your feedback to improve BB10. The current original post doesn't do anything to help anyone.
    03-20-13 04:30 PM
    That's too bad to hear. I don't feel there are enough bugs to deter people from using the Z10. You should consider the fact that many of the people who don't have issues don't need to join CB to ask for help. I may be biased because I love this device, but I did come from iphone, so at least I can say I was never loyal to BB.
    I really feel like this Z10's hub is one of the more innovative things to come out of smartphones in a couple of years. I'd hate to go back to using the home button to multi task too
    Eric Shapiro and bb624 like this.
    03-20-13 04:38 PM
    The guy just said once bitten twice shy...it's his money.

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    21stNow and BergerKing like this.
    03-20-13 04:52 PM
    If your problems are with software, it's not like they'll never be fixed (if your issues are, in fact, problems with the software and not just preferences). Whether you actually own the device or not when software updates roll out makes no difference to the device at all because everyone's devices are being "fixed" at the same time.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-20-13 04:55 PM
111 123 ...