Hey,
    I post this thread not to deal with regular subjects that this forum may propose.

I want to write this to thank the BlackBerry company for giving this wonderful device, the Z10, the ability to keep me moving in a way that has clearly enlighten my life.

Since I use this device, I was able to use social networks such as Twitter and Instagram efficiently, which gave me the opportunity to make contact with the world of celebrities with more ease.
    I am a photographer and I met various famous people for about 3 years now during my work. But I was barely able to contact and stay in touch with my favorite actors/actresses, besides the old fashion way (paper/stamps).

Today, my favorite actress Dakota Fanning, shared something that my BlackBerry, I don't know why or how (maybe because I have some privacy matters in my phonebook), detected on a social network, then through the BlackBerry, I made contact with her and from now on, my dream for over 8 years of reconnaissance became true.

Thank you BB

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10.
    DocDRM, chienhm, alan510 and 11 others like this.
    07-20-13 06:30 PM
    This is the best post I've read all day. Thank you.

Posted via Zeppelin!
    07-20-13 06:53 PM
    You've been trying to contact Dakota Fanning since she was 12? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Posted via CB10
    ray689, MGDania and Undbiter65 like this.
    07-20-13 06:58 PM
    No i contacted her a few times since 2005 and she replied with gifts like autographed pictures. Of course, it took some times between sending and receiving mails because of the distance.

07-20-13 07:04 PM
    You've been trying to contact Dakota Fanning since she was 12? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Posted via CB10
    In some jurisdictions, that type of reconnaissance is known as stalking. But BlackBerry is a tool not a toy, after all.

Silent camera app on your BlackBerry by any chance, OP?

Posted via CB10
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    07-20-13 07:05 PM
    No i contacted her a few times since 2005 and she replied with gifts like autographed pictures. Of course, it took some times between sending and receiving mails because of the distance.

I see. You do realize that instagram and twitter are accessible to any desktop or laptop computer with Internet access, right? Email probably would have taken less time than letters as well. I find it hard to believe that you have had no access to the Internet for 8 years, being a celebrity photographer and all.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by chrispdm1; 07-21-13 at 12:20 AM.
    07-20-13 07:11 PM
    I have internet. I Just wasn't the kind of guy spending much time on social networks... I didn't have instagram since a few weeks. Instagram isn't available on desktop. I mean, you have to have either an itoy or a samscum to create an account. lol Z10 solved it.
    And plus, finding the right account of the right people amongst many fake accounts can be frustrating so It was more comfy to doing this kind of research on the z10, laying on a bed than sitting on a desktop computer getting back pains. lol
    07-31-13 08:04 PM
    In some jurisdictions, that type of reconnaissance is known as stalking. But BlackBerry is a tool not a toy, after all.

Silent camera app on your BlackBerry by any chance, OP?

Posted via CB10
    Lmao! Imagine that as an ad! Lol. Psh, if BlackBerry promoted the Z10 as a "stalking" tool it would probably STILL have more success than the current marketing strategy. It's pathetic to say the least.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    07-31-13 08:58 PM
    "" WARNING THE POST YOUR ABOUT TO READ MAY CAUSE MASS LMAO ""

" Blackberry Bringing All your stalking needs now with infared / night vision camera for those late night outs with silent shutter features "

BBM For Stalkers Group Now Open --- 1023BA8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    07-31-13 09:11 PM
    "" WARNING THE POST YOUR ABOUT TO READ MAY CAUSE MASS LMAO ""

" Blackberry Bringing All your stalking needs now with infared / night vision camera for those late night outs with silent shutter features "

BBM For Stalkers Group Now Open --- 1023BA8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Haha the TimeShift feature would really come in handy there, wouldn't it? Lmao!

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    07-31-13 09:38 PM