Hey guys! I have been quite a visitor of this forum since I got my z10 in November. And would like to thank you a lot for everything that I've learnt. It sure has made my experience with my zed the most pleasant it could be. Never had an issue... until now.
    So, here's the deal... I'm on 10.2.0.1795 STL100-2, updated when I first got it and been smooth so far. Yesterday it stopped delivering my texts messages to my boyfriend. It sends them and I can receive the ones he send me, but it doesn't deliver mines. I have rebooted like 3 times (clicking the power button and waiting until it changed logos), deleted the whole conversation.. I don't know what else to do.

Really hope you gurus can help me with this issue and that it can help someone else in the future

Thanks!!
    01-19-14 07:10 AM
    Sounds to me more like a carrier issue then the device itself. If your device is saying its sent(a check mark) then its the carrier who is not passing it onto your other contact, specially since you are receiving and sending to other people with no problems. I would suggest calling your carrier.

Also a better way to reboot the device, hold the volume up and volume down keys on the side until you see the device reboot. You will get a popup saying a screenshot was saved in your personal space(yes thats how you take a screenshot also), keep holding until the device powers off and reboots to the blackberry screen, release the buttons when you see the word BlackBerry.
    CMcRob likes this.
    01-19-14 07:17 AM
    I thought so... but if then I wouldn't be able to send texts to any of my contacts, wouldn't I? It's only with him... Dunno. Thanks for the tip! What's the difference from rebooting by holding power button?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 07:23 AM
    What device does your boyfriend have? Can he send and receive texts from everyone else?

Holding the volume keys is very similar to pulling the battery out(cutting power to all the circuits in the device, a true reboot), where as holding the power button only powers off the device(still has power going to various circuits).
    CMcRob likes this.
    01-19-14 07:29 AM
    An android phone. It once has happened to us when I also had an android. Suddenly I stopped being able to send him texts. But I know that is a common issue with frequent contacts on android. Wasn't expecting it from BB. Will try the hard reset and tell you if something has changed.

Been keeping my eye on the latest leak, also.. maybe this is a sign it is time to step up to the next level ahah

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 07:42 AM
    In all honesty, I would think its an issue with his device not yours, since you are receiving his and your device is telling you that yours is sent. I still think its either a carrier issue or his device.
    01-19-14 07:45 AM
    Solved. A hard reset on his and all the texts came up. Including my raging ones for the delay in his answer ahah (feeling bad now). Thanks for the help anyway

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 07:53 AM