I haven't seen many posts or solutions regarding this problem, so I figured I'd ask it here. My new Z10 sometimes won't send texts at all. I hit the 'Send' key after typing a text message, and then...nothing. Repeated trying won't send the text. The text just sits in the type box but will not move.

The only solution is to delete the texts, go all the way out to the Hub and then go back to the conversation. It would be nice to not have to delete texts after typing them then have to re-type them.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Are there any solutions floating around out there?
    04-13-13 08:31 AM
    Hmm I haven't seen this posted before. I certainly don't have this problem. The only issue I seen to have is that it sometimes takes a couple of seconds for the message to go from the typing box to the conversation thread but that is most certainly because I have thousands of SMS so it's probably bogging down my SMS app.

What OS and carrier are you on?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 09:55 AM
    Had that problem in the hub with FaceBook messages, but not SMS.
    04-13-13 10:26 AM
    I'm using Bell Aliant - service isn't the greatest, but this seems more like a software problem than a network problem.

The issue is that hitting send won't transfer the message from the typing box to the conversation thread. Repeated pressings make no difference, the only thing that works is going all the way back out to the hub and then re-typing the message. Quite a pain when typing long messages.
    04-15-13 08:45 AM