I'm having an interesting thing happen when I hit send, the text doesn't send and phantomly disappears like it was never even entered. Usually happens when, I slide out and go to Hub or home screen.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 10:59 AM
    Yes this happens to me daily. It starred after the last update. Some have suggested a hub reset but that does not work. I'll explain what happens on my phone: a text will appear in the hub. I go to the text and it's blank. I try to type a response but the message screen is obscured by the keyboard. But I type something and hit send. I go to the hub and try to select another text but it's blank. Same with BBM. Then the Z10 starts cycling through all of the contacts I tried to open and goes back to the initial contact and starts to repopulate the text history. Then it's okay. It happens once or twice daily. I think it has to do with going from text to BBM to text. This has occurred with people sending from BlackBerry and non BlackBerry devices. If anyone has more insights a solution would be appreciated

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 11:08 AM
    And there's a lag when mesgs being sent.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 11:19 AM