So I was just texting with my husband and also a friend of mine at the same time. I got a text message "from" my friend, that I just knew was from my husband, based on what it said. I asked him and he confirmed that it was from him, but my phone says it came from my friend?!?! I restarted my hub, checked that the contacts did not get linked by accident in my contacts, and everything seems to be in order. What the heck? This happen to anyone else also? I have been using the phone for 2 weeks now, this is a first.
    02-25-13 02:43 PM
    You're not the first. It's a known issue. Others have said that after a reboot, the issue doesn't come back. I'm sure it'll get addressed in a software update soon.
    02-25-13 02:56 PM
    Open the conversation, click menu name chat. If anything is in that field clear it and see if it fixes the way the contact name is displayed.
    02-25-13 03:02 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I tried to rename the chat and have rebooted my phone, the misplaced message still appears in the wrong conversation. Oh well. Hopefully a software update will fix this soon.

Thank you!
    02-25-13 03:58 PM
    Did you transfer contacts and all your data on the phone from a previous phone?

If you did and you can still scroll down and see messages from before you got your z10, delete all previous texts from all contacts. I know this won't let you see if it corrected it this time but it shouldn't happen again.

This is the same issue as text messages taking a few seconds to send after hitting the button, and my bold 9900 did this with contacts I messaged often.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 07:20 PM
    I had one where a friend sent me a text but it displayed as coming from me, like I was having a convo with myself...happened only once...
    02-25-13 07:53 PM
    Very very annoying and disappointing. Wow. Something so simple can go wrong and has such negative impact.
    The above two issues issues have experienced.
    I tried to update software to the leaked one but no luck either. What a shame. I am ready to say bye bye.
    02-28-13 07:03 PM